Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    visualfxardist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodybuilding is gay, gym is for wussies!!!

The people who say that....What the hell is the matter with them? How do I deal with people like that? I swear I feel like I want to strangle them to death, its starting to get to me.

I know I am doing it for myself, I am not being narcisstic or whatever. I used to be extremely obese and it took soo much of time for me to actually make this progress. But, the hard work I put in, and the result, my enthusiam everything is brought down just by saying, gym is for wussies, dude bodybuilding is gay..., (No offence, not that I am homophobic or anything) But I do feel very insulted that my sexual orientation is being judged because I like to look big and cut...Since when did this happen?

Why the EFF bodybuidling is seen as some gay activity? I know I'd just have to ignore them, but it really bothers me so much that some people are just freaking nuts. They dont even have any idea how much disciple and hard work is involved. Are they jealous, is that why they brand bodybuilding like that?

If one more person who says that, I swear to god, Im gonna lose it. Am I the only one feeling the same way?

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People that say that are generally the ones that don't lift a finger to better themselves. They bash it for two reasons. First, because they don't understand it. So instead of trying to, they just bash it. Second, they are jealous. They're going to try minimizing positive things that others do so that they feel better about themselves.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the only thing i get is "why are you looking at pics of other dudes? are you gay?"
    well no, im not gay
    firstly i dont see that photo and say oh, he's hot/handsome etc
    i admire the physique because i understand the amount of work and dedication it takes to get there

i also hear people say to me you're obssessed with gym
    "obssessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪
    NSW brah reppin', reps on sight to any NSW brahs
    i rep back, just comment "rep back"
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT" - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
    "Girls have no comprehension when it comes to size, distance, or time" - SilvrBckGorilla
    "Playing videos with walkthroughs ruins the fun" - Gzus

Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heard those before... And as other member stated, its just them being jellous that they are too lazy, not dedicated and will never be able to achive what you do!!!! Next time one of ur friends says "gym is for wozzise" pretend to get reaaaaly pissed off n give him a good push n watch as his face turns to "oh i just pooped a little n this guy is gonna kick my ass!" clearly anyone who can tell u go to gym they know that ur power is 10x better than their playststion botton mashing thumbs

Ive had someone say why do u look at pics of other guys r u gay... N i dont really care for their comment i just tell em its motivation for me and i will achive that physic no matter how log or what it takes... N only thing they can say to that is repeat what they said before...

But when i ask aaany of those guys to come to gym with me they dont want to; i get excuses left right and center why they cant make it!! And when i get one to come with me n i start lifting doing barbell curls with 90-100lbs n hes curling 20-25lbs they feel like **** and give me a excuse why they cant lift and why they have to go home 30min into my 2hr workout!! After that i never hear a comment from that dude. So im slowly going through my friends one by one lol
    Last edited by Dime44; 05-28-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Add a few things

RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAWPOWER93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should lose it, and show them what you really go to the gym for

Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RAWPOWER93 View Post
    You should lose it, and show them what you really go to the gym for
    Just pretend to loose it! Like i mean really really get mad!!! N once all ur friends see the guys reaction who talked **** just smile n give him a really hard slap on the back n say im jk buddie

AKA THE VANILLA GORILLA Rabbadxs's Avatar
    Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing gay about it OP

League of Legends - Buttchuggle
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonMtech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wonder what kind of mind frame these people are in. It's never been said to me, but the first person who discourages the gym will get one hell a lecture. hhmmmmm

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares what they think? Nearly all of us say stupid things without thinking about it. Realize they are just being stupid and ignore them or scare them.

heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    These people are just trying to make themselves feel better about their own fatty body. I've luckily not had anyone judge me like that, or at least say it to my face. Any person that did tell me that though I would just say the reasons why I go to the gym, and why I would like to reach a physical peak. Because they don't understand, they bash.

JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those are the people that are the "bad influence"... People that find excuses for everything..
    These people lack the discipline and drive that we have, the goals that we set and achieve.

They find excuses for everything. So whoever works out is a wuss? What a convenient thing to say to ones self to feel better.....

This video came to mind as i read your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd3...layer_embedded
    Most people live lives of mediocrity. They simply can’t dig deep enough to blast through the obstacles needed to achieve great things. They recognize the long-term benefits, they know that the hard work will pay off, but those basic drives for comfort and laziness rule them.Most people can’t battle through that wall needed to achieve true pleasure and happiness. - Sean Nalewanyj

Dorian Yates ftw

www.********.com/callmej <-- Add me here

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bodybuilding is kinda gay IMO, or rather just masturbation to the male form. Weightlifting on the other hand is tremendous.

What I mean is, bodybuilding is just trying to get bigger than the next guy. It's about the most vain thing I can think of. And at the top, it's a bunch of roided-out, fake-tanned, smiling idiots with shaved buttholes prancing around on a stage. It's a beauty pageant for men.

But weightlifting or power-lifting or whatever you wanna call it focuses on strength, functionality and fitness. Bodybuilding used to be partially about fitness, but I think that died out a few decades ago. There's nothing healthy about injecting yourself with steroids or eliminating carb-intake for weeks on end.

Just my 2 cents.
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by visualfxardist View Post
    The people who say that....What the hell is the matter with them? How do I deal with people like that? I swear I feel like I want to strangle them to death, its starting to get to me.

I know I am doing it for myself, I am not being narcisstic or whatever. I used to be extremely obese and it took soo much of time for me to actually make this progress. But, the hard work I put in, and the result, my enthusiam everything is brought down just by saying, gym is for wussies, dude bodybuilding is gay..., (No offence, not that I am homophobic or anything) But I do feel very insulted that my sexual orientation is being judged because I like to look big and cut...Since when did this happen?

Why the EFF bodybuidling is seen as some gay activity? I know I'd just have to ignore them, but it really bothers me so much that some people are just freaking nuts. They dont even have any idea how much disciple and hard work is involved. Are they jealous, is that why they brand bodybuilding like that?

If one more person who says that, I swear to god, Im gonna lose it. Am I the only one feeling the same way?
    sounds like to me these people are insecure with themselves and are jealous that they don't look as good as you right now. Don't worry about these people, think about it... "gym is for wussies", really? Gym is for warriors if anything... Its tough work, and its your life! Doing something positive to your body to improve health makes you anything but a wussie.
    Age = 23
    Weight = 189 (Attempting to cut but too much fast food ^^ will figure it out soon)
    ARMS : 16.25+

If you ain't a creep msg me for fb.

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by visualfxardist View Post
    How do I deal with people like that? I swear I feel like I want to strangle them to death
    I think you just solved your own problem OP.

JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doobiebro View Post
    Bodybuilding is kinda gay IMO, or rather just masturbation to the male form. Weightlifting on the other hand is tremendous.

What I mean is, bodybuilding is just trying to get bigger than the next guy. It's about the most vain thing I can think of. And at the top, it's a bunch of roided-out, fake-tanned, smiling idiots with shaved buttholes prancing around on a stage. It's a beauty pageant for men.

But weightlifting or power-lifting or whatever you wanna call it focuses on strength, functionality and fitness. Bodybuilding used to be partially about fitness, but I think that died out a few decades ago. There's nothing healthy about injecting yourself with steroids or eliminating carb-intake for weeks on end.

Just my 2 cents.
    I agree that its a beauty pageant for men but there is nothing gay in trying to be bigger and better than men around you.

Men by nature are egoistic beings and each man wants to be better than the other men around him. Stronger, faster, bigger and they never settle for 2nd place in competitions and games. Every male (or at least, most) want to be alpha males. This plays a big role in Bodybuilding as we all know.

Who doesn't want to be bigger than the other guy next to him anyway?
    Just my 2 euros
    Most people live lives of mediocrity. They simply can’t dig deep enough to blast through the obstacles needed to achieve great things. They recognize the long-term benefits, they know that the hard work will pay off, but those basic drives for comfort and laziness rule them.Most people can’t battle through that wall needed to achieve true pleasure and happiness. - Sean Nalewanyj

Dorian Yates ftw

www.********.com/callmej <-- Add me here

HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just my 2 cents.
    I agree with the roids, but at least for natural bodybuilders it still takes alot of work and dtermination to acheive your goal, regardless if it's for visual or functional purposes. so I wouldn't call bodybuilding "gay"

4therecord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stereotypes are not truth, and perpetuated by corporate marketing.

I just joined to make a comment, I'm an openly gay man and intellectual. There are as many stereotypes about bodybuilders as gay men it seems. Quite Sad!
    As you know "straight society" is all about social control, and well, both gay and bodybuilder don't fit the mold. So we are both targets.
    Bodybuilders, come from the general population. Some are gay, bi, and straight. yes bodybuilders work out because they dislike physical weakness, that part is psychological, even an insecurity. They also like to be popular, and healthy, though obsessions kick in and that leads to deterioration in health. However, it is gay men who seek out bodybuilders, not bodybuilders seeking out gay men, for the most part. Why? Because a gay bodybuilder, who likes muscles, would not seek out average joes. Not to say all gay men seek out muscled guys, some prefer only obese men (as horrible as it sounds).
    Bodybuilders also constantly need money, as supplements are very expensive. When money is waved in their faces by loaded and desperate gay men, they take it. (again, some gay men are desperate and some are confident, like str8 men). Some businessmen latched on to this idea, and now bodybuilders pose, do nude solo scenes, and even have gay sex scenes for gay targeted websites. (Incl those with straight male owners, some corporate).

Sexuality: There was a study done in the 60's (Sambia) which found 20 societies (tribes) in New Guinea which "forced' all males to have age-structured gay oral sex only (first receptive only then later penetrative only) followed by age-structured marriage only with women. It was found that 90% of males were capable of enjoying sex with both genders, once initiated, AND more than half pursued it during those times. 5% of males were incapable of enjoying gay oral sex, and another 5% were incapable of enjoying sex with women. This suggests that society is not heterosexual at all, but predominantly bisexual (though males may still prefer to plow a woman over getting head..that doesn't make them hetero, it just says bisexuality is not even 50/50). Heterosexuality being compulsory, as is socially today, is against nature, as nature is bisexual. Societies (especially Christian and Muslim) invented monogamous marriage and compulsory heterosexuality as a means to populate the earth and take over "with their kind" millenia ago, but it has been way overdone, obviously. Time to change that.

For the most part, like female strippers and brothel women, sex is "work" not fun. Once they don't have to do it, they stop. Bodybuilders intend to find someone they love and admire, not have random sex with a bunch of non-muscled men. (Besides, porn set porn is hardly sex, its more a "show" made to look like sex). Yes, some bodybuilders will realize they enjoy blow jobs by men, but it doesnt change their imagine of beauty (which is usually female). So in conclusion, its corporate marketing which has made you think porn is sex, that sexualized bodybuilding, and reaps the vast majority of profits from the bodybuilding sport and the gay community, and the one who is perpetuating the stereotypes and egging it on. They want you to buy into it, its a highly profitable product.
    Last edited by 4therecord; 03-29-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure how looking at pics of other dudes=gay. I didn't know that can change your sexuality. Even then, we are attracted to beautiful things, doesn't mean you want to marry it. Damn. We have an extremely homophobic society.

Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linkgx1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just my 2 cents.
    So I take it you have an issue with male beauty? We were created TO BE beautiful. We are attracted to beautiful things. Yes, men can be beautiful too. A work of art.Don't let fat people get you down.

luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luckystr1ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As to whether bodybuilding is gay, well in its most simple form it is just building a more muscular body. That cannot by definition be gay.

Normally the people who say BBing and similar are gay are a bunch of Freud obsessed wankers who think sex is significant and at the root of every single little action. Consequently, the only reason men look and judge other men MUST be because they are gay for them

If anyone says it is gay to your face - just ask them how they know... a question to which there is no credible answer.
    ~~~~~()_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

Originally Posted by luckystr1ke View Post
    er I wouldn't quote a study where these males are forced beginning between the age of 8 and 11 to perform fellatio. Sounds more like a ****phillic, twisted society than any indicator that most humans are bisexual. Chances are as they were forced so young, they were just forced and conditioned to like it!
    Possibly. But then again many men in prison who could be as straight as a pole engage in those acts.

Aren't people "forced" in society to be straight? I wonder this. How is it when people are 'drunk' they are willing to do more things. It happened a lot with some societies, like the greeks, but it was 'acceptable'. We don't really know what affects it.

I agree with the 'compulsory' (then again, it had to be otherwise we wouldn't be here!). We are 'conditioned' to like the opposite sex. Most people expect you to reproduce.

Even in things like 'straight porn', a male is almost always present. Lesbo porn is surprisingly rare, even more so the female solos. Notice how much of the men are realitively fit, attractive and packing? There's something quite erotic about it, but it does not necessarily mean one is 'gay'. That's a vague definition anyways as is bisexuality.

Yes, men in bodybuilding are judged on attractiveness (that's proportions for ya) and there's nothing wrong with it. I can 'like' how another guy looks but doesn't mean I want to jump his bones. If that makes since.

dizk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Losing your cool shows insecurity and will give that person validation. Who gives a damn what they think. They'll understand when they're dead from not taking care of themselves and you're playing with your grand kids into your 90s. Don't ever forget the ultimate goal here... Bettering yourself. You'll only look better by ignoring foolish comments like this.

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodybuilding. powerlifting, weightlifting = better physique, more control over your body, better discipline, better health

Sitting on ass all day, eating cake, struggling to lift the vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard = fat, unhealthy, lazy, lacking in ambition.

End of.
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!

dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BB is gay? I don;t think so.

Maybe gays take care of themself and go to fitness/sauna/ solars, but not BB.
    If I dont kill you later I'ma kill you "Manyana",

kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylecar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dmowski333 View Post
    BB is gay? I don;t think so.

Maybe gays take care of themself and go to fitness/sauna/ solars, but not BB.
    I hate it when you get called arrogant or vain because you want to look after yourself. Its kind of similar to if you use moisteriser.

Whats wrong with trying to look after yourself - obviously I wouldnt openly go on about always going the gym or what brand of facial cleanser I used but doesnt mean I shouldnt do it.

Anyway I dont think gay people would go to the gym to look at people anymore than I would go the gym to stare at women.

zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10) zimzamwham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kylecar View Post
    I hate it when you get called arrogant or vain because you want to look after yourself. Its kind of similar to if you use moisteriser.

Whats wrong with trying to look after yourself - obviously I wouldnt openly go on about always going the gym or what brand of facial cleanser I used but doesnt mean I shouldnt do it.

Anyway I dont think gay people would go to the gym to look at people anymore than I would go the gym to stare at women.

lol
    Attached Images

Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    repost, and you're a ******* OP

IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rabbadxs View Post
    nothing gay about it op

lmfao

inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) inANDaround has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There jelly, makes them feel better about being skinny little *******s.

nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have never heard anybody say anything bad about the gym. Maybe cause I don't really talk about it ever...other than to my dad.

I would probably say "Are you stupid?" and then try and educate them.
    I got a vision for the life that's right in front of me
    I got a right, I got a reason, got a destiny
    I know exactly where I'm headed and I’m never looking back.