Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Considering adult circumcision (srs)

I am 21.. i have a condition called phimosis (look it up if you don't know) where i have stupidly long skin which causes sex problems (not masturbation) and just pretty much sucks, i've had it for years but really want to get it sorted now that i'm actully having sex with women

i was wondering has anyone had an adult circumcision or knows anything about it..

how much it hurts?
    how long it hurts
    does sensitivity go down, up, same etc?

Also heard you can take cream but apparently that is not permanent, just need some advice on what i should do? doctors just say i should circumsize but that's a last resort really

buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i am circumsized. and sex feels good

/thread
    got bozzed

shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shutupbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by buck**** View Post
    i am circumsized. and sex feels good

/thread
    1) are you trolling?
    2) if you did, was it ADULT circumcision?

44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000) 44jt44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn fuuu.. thats tough would hate to go through that as an adult.

buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) buckfuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1. no
    2. no.. but i'm just saying. don't listen to people who say you have no sensitivity. if your skin is giving you any type of health problems. then just cut it.
    got bozzed

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    shut up bish

starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) starvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shutupbish View Post
    get it sorted now that i'm actully having sex with women

woooooow slow misc is slow

no one caught that?

inb4 op is gay

Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattyyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you pull your foreskin back to reveal the head?

Originally Posted by 44jt44 View Post
    damn fuuu.. thats tough would hate to go through that as an adult.
    you have no idea brah

1. no
    2. no.. but i'm just saying. don't listen to people who say you have no sensitivity. if your skin is giving you any type of health problems. then just cut it.

it's different with adults though, it is far more complicated! it's not the same, you're cutting off more skin (nerves) etc with adults which changes it really

Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. no
    No wonder you're red...strong reading comprehension.

OP, I'd hate to be in that situation...honestly the thought of adult circumcision scares the **** out of me. Not sure if many misc members have gone through it to give you response either, but I think another poster on here made a topic similar to this so maybe they got the procedure done and will find this thread to provide input.

Originally Posted by Mattyyyy View Post
    can you pull your foreskin back to reveal the head?
    no! that's the problem.. i can only see a tiny tiny bit of my head, i've never seen the whole head

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    you dont have extra long skin,just a small penis

Originally Posted by Lemonade727 View Post
    No wonder you're red...strong reading comprehension.

OP, I'd hate to be in that situation...honestly the thought of adult circumcision scares the **** out of me. Not sure if many misc members have gone through it to give you response either, but I think another poster on here made a topic similar to this so maybe they got the procedure done and will find this thread to provide input.
    thanks man, i'll have a search through to see what i can find, was just seeing what people views/input was like on this subject, it's all good though if you don't know! and yeah it scares me to!

StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had it done in late teens pm me

hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would just do it if I were you. Don't make a big deal out of it you'll still get off when you're fixed. I wouldn't be embarrassed about it either.

Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phimosis = can't retract the foreskin over the head.

You can get a cut done, that'll let you have most the foreskin, or you can go all the way. If you're an adult, it may be best to check the first method out, or just speak to a doctor.

I'd rather have no foreskin, than have a girl wonder why the head isn't coming out
    PMC - MMMC - 92B

☆Making AWG look like an insignificant manlet since 15/07/2012 crew☆

it's not that easy to 'just do it'.. man you got no idea how scary it is, it's life changing shiit lol

Originally Posted by Blakeee View Post
    Phimosis = can't retract the foreskin over the head.

You can get a cut done, that'll let you have most the foreskin, or you can go all the way. If you're an adult, it may be best to check the first method out, or just speak to a doctor.

I'd rather have no foreskin, than have a girl wonder why the head isn't coming out
    but the foreskin gives the sensation doesn't it? is there no way i can somehow allow the skin to be dragged back but keep the foreskin aswell, i don't wanna get rid of it.. i've just googled some images of circumsized dicks and i literally feel like throwing up, i'll have to talk again with my doc

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no! that's the problem.. i can only see a tiny tiny bit of my head, i've never seen the whole head
    How can you have sex then? Only with a condom?

I say man up and pull that thing by yourself when you are in the shower everyday until you can pull it down.

But what do you mean with "i have never seen the whole head"? Not even when its flaccid? If you cant even pull it when its flaccid then you gotta get the circumsicion done ASAP cause you can get severe infections. You gotta wash that shiet brah, i bet you have like 50 grs of smegma down there

Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's not that easy to 'just do it'.. man you got no idea how scary it is, it's life changing shiit lol

but the foreskin gives the sensation doesn't it? is there no way i can somehow allow the skin to be dragged back but keep the foreskin aswell, i don't wanna get rid of it.. i've just googled some images of circumsized dicks and i literally feel like throwing up, i'll have to talk again with my doc
    ...uh what's the problem, is the skin too tight, or is there too much skin?
    best to talk to a doctor either way
    PMC - MMMC - 92B

☆Making AWG look like an insignificant manlet since 15/07/2012 crew☆

ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a lot of skin also my head doesnt even pop out fully erected also considering this

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dont know a single person who went under the knife as am adult. I did know a guy who did it when he was 13.

Was extremely painful and you could feel the rapage and rawness for more than a month.

Here's a tip, keep your foreskin in formaldehyde solution by your bed. You'll miss that guy.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    How can you have sex then? Only with a condom?

I say man up and pull that thing by yourself when you are in the shower everyday until you can pull it down.

But what do you mean with "i have never seen the whole head"? Not even when its flaccid? If you cant even pull it when its flaccid then you gotta get the circumsicion done ASAP cause you can get severe infections. You gotta wash that shiet brah, i bet you have like 50 grs of smegma down there
    i've never had sex with a condom actually, i dunno i just have sex, i don't know what it looks like when it goes in, i know the skin pulls back.. at first it hurts and then i just get used to it really...

you can't say "man up" you don't even know how severe it is, i'm pretty sure it's so bad i've actually got skin growing and attached to it, i've tried stretching a few times but meh, should probably try it again though

nah i can't see it erect or flacid, and i know.. i dread to think what it's gonna look down there, probably got lost property down there like loose change and shiit.. that's another reason i'm thinking of getting cut cause it's healthier

Originally Posted by Blakeee View Post
    ...uh what's the problem, is the skin too tight, or is there too much skin?
    best to talk to a doctor either way
    probably both i guess, but the skin too tight is the bigger problem, and yeah you right man!

Originally Posted by ibswagging View Post
    I have a lot of skin also my head doesnt even pop out fully erected also considering this
    sucks don't it... have you ever received oral sex from a girl? if you have, is it just me or does it not feel nowhere near as good as you imagined? lol, i swear that's because of this stupid ass penis

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    I dont know a single person who went under the knife as am adult. I did know a guy who did it when he was 13.

Was extremely painful and you could feel the rapage and rawness for more than a month.

Here's a tip, keep your foreskin in formaldehyde solution by your bed. You'll miss that guy.
    i was acutally planning on eating it with my dinner when i get it cut, but i should probably kill it... and 'apparently (could be bull****) my friend had it done at 19 i think and the pain was so bad that he fainted, which kinda put me off

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    WTF?

Pics?

I think I've seen p0rn with a guy who has a dick like this. Chick still chomped it down and rode it to an explosive ending.

I can think of many things more pleasant than adult circumcision. Including extracting all four molars with a rusty nail and hammer.

aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000) aNYth1ng is just really nice. (+1000)
    mines like a convertible drop top, feelsgoodman.

strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    but the foreskin gives the sensation doesn't it?
    Yep, that's why circumcised people hate sex... (notsrs)
    "What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now." --Buddha

“One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self.” --The Bhagavad Gita

Joe Rogan Fan

dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dallascowboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PM if srs. I just got the procedure done about 3 years ago.

ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibswagging has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

sucks don't it... have you ever received oral sex from a girl? if you have, is it just me or does it not feel nowhere near as good as you imagined? lol, i swear that's because of this stupid ass penis
    Doesnt feel nowhere near as good. And I know exactly why ****ing skin

Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000)
    /facepalm its always tight when you are born, you have to pull it back every day and wash your penor, it stretches the foreskin.
    Take me back to 2004 crew

gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmack24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    put it out of your mind, stop asking questions and just get it done brah...you'll be thankful I'm sure.
    ♛ POF Maximum Troller ♛
    ΣΠ