stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Labrada's 12 Week Contest Prep Diet

Anybody here ever follow the program? I did a search for labrada and only come up with threads about his products.

Its a very low fat diet, like 12-15 grams of at per day depending on body weight. I've done it once before in the past and was quite successful on it. Just wondering b/c Ive never seen a thread on it here and it seems like the majority of users like the lower carb option when cutting.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the majority of us arent prepping for a contest, and don't need to be so extreme (i.e. 12g of fat)

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stslimited84 View Post
    Its a very low fat diet, like 12-15 grams of at per day depending on body weight.
    That's catastrophically deficient.

To learn how to compose a proper diet, please see: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    That's catastrophically deficient.

To learn how to compose a proper diet, please see: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Ok thanks but wasn't asking for an opinion or on pointers on composing a diet. Labrada advocates his diet for anyone looking to cut, not just for contest prep. Like I said, I used it before with great success and was wondering if anyone on this forum had used it before bc I havent seen any posts about it.

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And you would know better than Lee Labrada? Yes, I understand he was a pro on juice, but his diet isnt just for contest prep. He advocates it for anyone to use looking to cut. Like I said, I used it before with great success and was wondering if anyone on this forum had used it before.

go on the lowfat diet for extended period of time if you want then. If you don't want advice don't come asking for it. Dietary fat is essential to hormone production, especially testosterone.
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok thanks but wasn't asking for an opinion or on pointers on composing a diet. Labrada advocates his diet for anyone looking to cut, not just for contest prep.
    What you're failing to understand is that consuming only 12 to 15 grams of fat per day will cause serious nutritional deficiencies.

You need to learn how to compose a proper diet, meaning a diet that meets physiological sufficiency. The sticky I posted a link to explains how to do this.

What you're failing to understand is that consuming only 12 to 15 grams of fat per day will cause serious nutritional deficiencies.

You need to learn how to compose a proper diet, meaning a diet that meets physiological sufficiency. The sticky I posted a link to explains how to do this.
    I appreciate the link, your offer of advice as well as your response. I just looked it up again and I was slightly low in posting the fat numbers; however I'm sure that doesnt matter. I was merely curious if anyone here has used it. This wasnt a thread looking for people to come in and start bashing it, thats all im saying.

Originally Posted by tsrobfl View Post
    go on the lowfat diet for extended period of time if you want then. If you don't want advice don't come asking for it. Dietary fat is essential to hormone production, especially testosterone.
    no need to bring your attitude. See above post

The problem is that you're asking for information about a diet that, according to your indications, requires an intake level of dietary fat that is clearly and acutely insufficient.

Why not simply use an eating plan based on something other than a grossly deficient diet?

The problem is that you're asking for information about a diet that, according to your indications, requires an intake level of dietary fat that is clearly and acutely insufficient.

Why not simply use an eating plan based on something other than a grossly deficient diet?
    We are clearly not getting each others message. I am not asking for information regarding the pros/cons/deficiencies of the diet. I have read the link you posted many times before and am familiar with various nutritional approaches to dieting. I merely was curious to see how many people on this forum have used this program before, that is all.

I believe your posts are to provide well intentioned guidance and I thank you for that.