KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

15 year old kid needs some advice

Ight so heres the deal.. Just turned 15 in the beginning of may, im 6'3 and in the morning i weigh like 141 pounds which isnt flying with me anymore. I want to know what i can do to GAIN muscle, but not fat. Because back when i was like 13~ or 12~ i weighed like 170, and was 5'8 and was a chubby kid, but I'm like **** that, joined the basketball team, shedded some pounds and all that, now my whole life is completely out of whack. Got a soda addiction, energy drink addiction and yeah. Downin like 3 20oz redbulls a day and 5 sodas a day isnt really good and its killin me. Well thats about it, im lookin to get cut, i aint a lazy kid ill do whatever it takes.
    PS: Can someone give me a healthy eating plan, workout plan? i can get to the gym once a day everyday if needed and do whatever, just dont have much guidance.
    PS#2: Dont say i have a fast metabolism and to go just stfu and pig out, cause believe me itll all just go to fat. Soo yeah thats my fckin essay please help!

Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bennett4563 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I see on your stats it says your 6'3 and 140 lb's. Thats pretty skinny dude. Now I cant really guide you on what you need to do, cause from this whole thing it just sounds like you eat junk food 24/7.

Heres a pointer for starters. No candy/junk food! If it tastes good, its probably bad for you.

Work out:
    Monday-Friday. 1-2 hrs. Do Chest, Shoulders, Back, Bi's and Tri's during these 5 days.
    Saturday: Do legs (squats, cleans, whatever)
    Sunday: Day off, relax, homework, whatever.

A food schedule...well, its hard to give you one. Because I dont know if you have a high matabolism (spelling? sorry :/ ) or not. I know you told us you dont, but that kind of plays a key part in what you should eat and when.
    "Live to lift, lift to fight, fight to kill. Cause the one you step toe to toe with, is lookin' to kill you."

Gmoney0421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I myself as a 15 year old body builder was in the same position you are in now. 6'4 and weighing 191. What you need to do is get a high quality whey protein ( I would recomend Optimum 100% whey ) and get to a lower calorie and higher carb diet. As for the working out, you should do high reps with lower weight if you want to get cut. But make sure you switch off muscle groups daily; ie. Monday:back, Tuesday:arms&chest ect. Any other questions just ask.
    If you are willing to listen, I am willing to help.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Follow what I'm about to tell you..........

1) Get a gym membership and do SS (Starting strength) It's a sticky at the top of the forum

2) Calculate how many calories you need for the day and eat 300-500 above that. You probably won't gain much fat, you might even lose a bit of fat depending on your genetics/noob gains

3) Stay away from all junk food. Yes this means cut out the redbull and soda. You are what you eat.

4) Make your daily diet consist of most of these foods.
    Oats
    Fruits
    Vegetables
    Tuna
    Chicken
    Nuts (Peanut butter)
    Milk
    Whole weat breads and pastas

5) Get in 1g of protein per 1lb of body weight. I.E. If you weigh 150 lbs eat 150g of protein everyday. If you are having trouble getting in that much protein I suggest getting a Whey supplement. I'm using Designer Whey. Works good for me.

6) Drink 1 gallon of water a day.

7) Take a multivitamin if you aren't getting in much fruits or vegetables.

8) Read all of the stickies at the top of this forum. There is lots of good information and use the search tool for this forum. It will help you a lot.

Eat a lot, lift hard, sleep hard.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gmoney0421 View Post
    I myself as a 15 year old body builder was in the same position you are in now. 6'4 and weighing 191. What you need to do is get a high quality whey protein ( I would recomend Optimum 100% whey ) and get to a lower calorie and higher carb diet. As for the working out, you should do high reps with lower weight if you want to get cut. But make sure you switch off muscle groups daily; ie. Monday:back, Tuesday:arms&chest ect. Any other questions just ask.
    Don't listen to this. High rep low weight is BS. Also don't do a split if you are beginner. Full body workouts are always best.

KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KillinIt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    like i said, i doubt i have a high metabolism. just the energy drinks fcked with my body and i legit got no muscle and i lost a lot of weight with this poor diet. i used be a chunky kid until i started doing this. im just trying to not be looked at as HUGE but i dont wanna be called anorexic and skinny and lanky n sh%% cause it annoys me. i wanna just be cut cause right now, i can see my abs n all that, but i just need bigger abs, bigger biceps and yeah ill do whatever it takes.

and like i said, i bet if i just eat all this ill just gain fat, i mean i know my body.

AJS323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same three Things... More meat... More Lifting.... No sugar...

We're the same age and I know its hard to give up soft drink and all that ****, so just start by having diet soft drinks, and from there slowly decrease the amount you drink (IMO there isn't much wrong with a diet red bull, especially pre-workout).

Other then that stick with a strict lifting schedule and consume a massive amount of clean calories (meat, whole grain carbs etc...) 6'3 and 141 is way too skinny.

Originally Posted by KillinIt1 View Post
    and like i said, i bet if i just eat all this ill just gain fat, i mean i know my body.
    What do you mean by this?

"if i just eat all this"
    ?????????????????

Seriously man, look at some of the guys pictures on here. I think they know what they are talking about.

AJS323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At your weight you cannot gain muscle unless you eat more calories then you burn

like eating all these calories a day.. if i eat over maintence ill just get fat as hell. lol thats why im lookin to find ANYTHING that will keep me thin, and get me more lean.

Originally Posted by AJS323 View Post
    At your weight you cannot gain muscle unless you eat more calories then you burn
    This.

Seriously don't be afraid of eating more. And even if you do gain fat, you can always lose it again. It's not the end of the world. You've done it once before and you can do it again.

Honestly this seems impossible. To eat a lot, and gain straight muscle is unheard of so imma have to pass on this =////

Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikitaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly this seems impossible. To eat a lot, and gain straight muscle is unheard of so imma have to pass on this =////
    So you're not up for a clean bulk and it looks like you are afraid to "get fat". You have to eat more. That's the way to do it bro.. If you want to keep your skinny dude abs, go for it. abs only look good if you have the body to fill them out.

anybody?

HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cut out junk food, you're going to have to gain some fat to gain muscle, you seem like an extreme ectomorph, so eat 3500 cals-4000 a day, with a high protien diet and lifting heavy weights. That's the basis of it

Like what food? Eggs? Cottage cheese? Peanut butter?

MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    eat anything it doesnt matter. right now your a skinny ******* so you can afford to eat anything. dont understand why you are scared of gaining a lil fat.

herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i aint a lazy kid ill do whatever it takes.
    PS: Can someone give me a healthy eating plan, workout plan?
    Strong irony, too lazy to read a few stickies.

ive read stickies, but noone can relate.

bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bryanharvey13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    listen to what these people are telling you.. for your own good. i though the same as you first.. if i eat like crazy im just gonna get fat! BUT, this is false..if you are lifting hard and maybe even thro in a little cardio, you really wont gain alot of fat. and if you do gain some fat, just cut it when you are happy with your size. soooo... the answer to your problem is cut the sh!t food and EAATTTT!!!!! +lift of course!

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Everyone can relate in a way. Man up and go to the gym.
    If your not gaining weight your not eating enough.
    If your getting fat your eating to much

herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10) herpderppp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive read stickies, but noone can relate.
    I can more than relate, my maintenance is around 4k calories, there's no excuse for a poor diet ruining your chance at seeing gains.

okay well heres my situation now, had like 4500 calories yesterday but now i feel like **** and dont feel like moving.. Lol what should i do?

blahbump

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat lift eat etataeeats leeep

so highghghgh