Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit tritoneye's BodySpace

ITT: How you text game girls

why do people make something like texting so complicated?
    credit goes to the RH section from xcessive1
    The first thing I always do when I initiate texting is to send a message like “Hey there :P”. It's non-committal, can be taken as a little bit flirty, and lightly suggests that she should reply. If she doesn't respond soon, you just wait and try again later. I know a lot of guys make the mistake of trying to initiate with a “canned” texting game, but you blow some great material if she isn't at her phone, doesn't have the time to chat with you, or just isn't in the mood.

If she responds, one of two things will happen. Either she will give a rather non-committal response back: “Hey”, or she will tell you something about what she is doing. Occasionally a woman will acknowledge you, but then say she is too busy to talk at the moment. Most of the time this is a good thing. If she actually doesn't want to talk to you, she won't respond. So in this case, just Eject gracefully by saying something like: “No prob. I'll catch ya later.”

If she responds to your initial text with a non-committal response, follow it with a “So what ya doing?”. This is different that “What's up?”. You want to phrase the question so that she is less likely to give you the traditional “Nothing” response. A lot of PUA's will tell you to not start with “boring” questions like these, but I feel they are crucially important in the early phases of texting a girl. This is a common texting sequence that they are used to, so you shouldn't get much resistance, and at this point, you haven't proceeded so far down the generic texting route as to have her put you on autopilot. The reason we want to go this route is to get her responding to us, to help us generate some early conversation points, and most importantly, so we can formulate a rough idea of where her mind and attitude are at the moment. At this point, if she still isn't giving you anything more that quick, useless responses, bag on her a bit. Say something like, “You're being boring. Can't you at least try to sound excited about [whatever she said], lol!”.

At this point, either she initially gave you a little preview of where her head-space is, or you cajoled it out of her. About forty percent of the time, she will already have given you a good “hook” to work with. “Hooks” or “Hook points” are important words or phrases which give you items you can use for further conversations. The magic of hook points is that you don't need to capitalize on them immediately. In fact, you shouldn't always snatch them up. When the current conversation thread gets boring, or you need to lighten up the conversation, just bring up a previous hook and change the topic. Another use of hooks, is to intentionally seed your responses with items that are easy for her to pick-up on and use to create new conversation. Later, in another section, we will discuss a more sneaky method of using hooks to help bring up sexual topics. Here's an example with several hooks in it:

ME: Hey there!

HER: What's up :P [Notice how she is putting the burden on me to carry the conversation]

ME: I'm just eating a delicious curry I made, and texting you. So what are you up to? [I've given her some hook points, and also turned the conversation back over to her. This is really “nice” of me. While I've put the responsibility of carrying the conversation on her (thus we will learn about her), I've given her topics if she needs a life line. Notice that the second Hook Point is also a DHV. It establishes that I not only cook, but that I cook exotic food.]

HER: OMG! That sounds so amazingly good right now. Curse my diet! [You'll notice that the hook points she leaves for me aren't near as easy to spot as the ones I intentionally left for her...get used to it. The first hook point is kinda subtle, but from it, we can derive conversations, about how I'm going to have to invite her over in the future for dinner, what type of foods she likes, if she can cook, ect. The second hook point, is a lesser hook point, but we can use it to discuss how we are going to take her out to celebrate once she finishes the diet.]

ME: I love Thai food...especially the eating part! What's your favorite cuisine? [I picked a route and got a conversation started that will lead to further conversation. I injected a mild bit of humor. In this scenario, I didn't pick the conversation topics that would have easily been steered to sexual areas, date topics, or future projection. The reason I avoided these sections right now, is that I barely know this woman at this point. I want to establish some comfort and a wide range of conversation topics, before I start raising very much attraction. Also, remember what I said about coming back to hook points. If we text for a bit, and things are going well, I may come back to this opening statement (providing better hooks haven't come along), and future project about me cooking Thai food for her after her diet ends.]

This goes back to what Coal Man said about Nouning...taking nouns out of her responses and using them as "hook points" to further the conversation. More to come.

The first item I want to discuss is what to do if she doesn't text back very often, or she is slow. The first thing to do, is remember the rules from Section 1. Don't start texting her a bunch of times in a row, hoping to get a response. You will look desperate. You also lose a certain amount of status every time you let her end the conversation. Be on the alert for when the conversation feels like it is winding down, so you can Eject first. It's easy, just make some excuse for why you have to go. If she is prone to stopping a conversation in the middle, this is a good way to get out gracefully. When she doesn't respond for a long period of time, send her one more text telling her that you “have to go, so you'll talk to her later.” Also remember that it is okay to let her end the conversation once in a while, just don't make it a habit.

Ultimately, we want to limit women from relegating us to only when they have “time”. Remember, most women won't text you if they truly don't want to talk to you at all, therefore, if she texts you telling you she can't talk, it means that you aren't a high priority to her, but she does want to talk to you. From last week, I covered making your texts shorter, and always leaving thoughts unfinished, or ending with questions. This is the first thing to check, when you are having trouble with getting responses. Are you remembering to almost always end your texts in cliffhangers? Second, are you adding plenty of easy hooks into your texts so she can easily respond? Finally, think about the woman's day, are you always texting her at a bad time of the day?

If you are still having problems, use this technique. When she doesn't respond, text her with a really big cliffhanger, something like “OMG this is insane...” There is an implied story there, and it could be something huge. Now, when she finally responds later asking about it, refuse to tell her, at least at first. Say that it's too late, and she missed it. Be sure to bag on her, and tell her that she should have responded sooner, but also do it in a friendly, joking manner. One of my favorite ways to finish this up is to say, “well...actually I would tell you what I was talking about...but I don't remember...” It keeps you from having to make something up and establishes that you have a life above and beyond texting her.

While I'm on the topic of who should break off texting, remember that it is perfectly acceptable for you to ignore her texts too. On a semi regular basis, you should just stop responding, and respond at a much later time. You want her to not ever think that you are sitting round waiting for her texts. Finally, if you don't formally end a conversation, it gives you a nice topic to begin with when you are texting her in the future. In this same vein, time your text response time to be slightly longer than hers. It's okay to occasionally respond quickly (especially if you want to speed up the conversation), but as a general rule, she should be waiting more on you, than the other way around. It is one more way to establish dominance in the conversation.

The final thing I want to talk about is a common texting trap that is especially prevalent in the attraction stages but can also happen in comfort building. Women like texting because it is impersonal enough that they can feel comfortable flirting with guys over the phone. Don't be taken in by this flirting. We will use this later, but never assume that she is as attracted to you as she seems in a texting conversation. There is a whole class of women out there who like to play with guys through texting.

A lot of guys will immediately start pouring on the flirting, and trying to go hardcore sexual in a text conversation because the woman has started flirting with him. Most times this won't end well. He'll either creep her out, or he will discover that she is only playing with him. Once again, refer to the rules in the first section. Until you are very close to meeting and sealing the deal, you want to avoid responding directly to openly flirtatious or sexual texts from a woman. Think of them as a series of $hit tests. Also notice my choice of words. “directly” is key. We will respond, but we will do it on our terms.

Once you learn to relate, you will be automatically building some attraction if you are doing it right. Most of this attraction section will deal with techniques that are either the same, or similar to real life sarging.

Future projection:
    Future Projection is the technique of talking about things that you and your target will do together in the future. This subtle suggests attraction, and also helps with the comfort aspect, as the woman will subconsciously pick up on the implied commitment of such statements. Future projection makes it "safe" for a woman to agree because it isn't a direct date, it is just a vaguely implied date. The great thing about it is she subtle gives you some attraction points just for the thought. It also subconsciously conditions her to say yes to a real date in the future. It provides you with a valuable "hook" for which you can future "randomly" text her to hang out.
    Future projection also has the added benefit of providing you with a way to test the waters for various "date" ideas in the future.

Here's an example:
    HER: I love the rain!
    YOU: Me 2! Next time it rains, we're totally going to go walking in it.
    HER: Lol kay.
    YOU: You'd better wear your boots, cuz I'm so going to throw you into a puddle :P

Okay, here's some things to note about the above sample. First (and obviously), the future projection. Notice how it isn't a huge thing, it is small, fun, and light. Notice how I keep the conversation flirty and non-committal. Notice that there is some lightly implied physicality and sexuality when I joke about tossing her in a puddle (as a side note, I could say this even if we weren't friendly enough for me to actually really pick her up and toss her in a puddle. In fact, this would be an excellent time to use this statement as it implies that we will be that friendly at some point in the future). I might never actually do the above "quick date" but it already served it's purpose, however, it is a good idea to keep these faux dates in mind. Next time it rains, I could text her, and ask her if she's ready to go dance in the puddles with me.
    Last edited by tritoneye; 05-26-2011 at 09:11 PM.

tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tritoneye has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cont.
    Let's first talk about false assumptions. Besides the 'accidental' misread above, you can do an extremely goofy, obvious misread. This can be very useful if you're drawing a complete blank on what to say, or you want to introduce some levity into the conversation (and light flirtation).

Example:
    Her: I'm leaving on my flight next week. I'm so excited! I've never been flying before.
    You: That's awesome. I tried it once, but I couldn't flap my arms fast enough. Once you get the hang of it, you should totally swing by and take me for a ride.
    Her: You're funny, lol.

Next, I'm going to discuss innuendo, and how that leads back into misreads. Innuendo is simultaneously one of the hardest and most useful texting skills. Specifically, I'm talking about sexual innuendo. Much like how you slowly escalate physically in a real-life pick-up, you will slowly escalate sexually using sexual innuendo until you can openly broach the topic. Once again, I'm going to go to the example, then explain it:

Her: Man I have to stay up all night studying, I don't know if I can keep my eyes open.
    You: Oh, I bet I could keep you awake all night...

Now at first the above might look really risky. What if she takes it wrong and gets creeped out? It isn't as risky as it first appears. First of all this is a fairly blatantly sexual because I wanted to illustrate the concept, and I most likely wouldn't start with this, unless she was being really flirty to begin with. Secondly, there is a great way to recover if you over step. Before we get to that, let's go over the finer points of the example. First, notice the double meaning of my response. One meaning is simply that I can find a way to help keep her awake, and I enjoy her company and wouldn't mind spending the time to help her. The other, is that I could come over and fack her brains out. Second, notice the ellipses. Use them. They indicate that there is more to the sentence than what you said. Thirdly, even though this is really pretty bold, it isn't near as potentially offensive as just saying, “Well I could come fack you for hours, and that would keep you up.” It's also slightly humors.

Normally you will get a positive response. A positive response is anything where she doesn't directly call you out. Bare in mind that there is a major difference between jokingly negging you, and fully calling you out on a statement. A minor neg is good, it means she is flirting with you. Even if she doesn't respond directly to you sexual innuendo, it will get her started thinking about sex with you. As you keep piling up the innuendos and getting more and more direct, she will become hornier and hornier.

Let's look at some examples to demonstrate what I mean between getting called out, or a flirty neg. Both are a continuation of the above example.

Flirty Neg:

Oh yeah? You wish!
    What makes you think you're that special?
    Lol, nice try!

Called Out:

um...okay?
    [no response]
    I don't appreciate that.
    [entirely different topic that feels really awkward after the previous one]

Other:

mmm...that could be fun...
    I wish...damn school!
    [different topic but which flows organically from your previous texting]

Everything under the “Flirty Neg” and the “Other” category are good. “Called Out” are obviously not ideal. The good news is that you actually want to deal with the first two categories in the exact same manner. You want to pretend to be shocked by her interpretation, and then jokingly neg her for having her mind in the gutter. So you might respond with: “OMG! You have a dirty, dirty mind!. Get your head out of the gutter!” If it is a “Flirty Neg”, you should also add some sort of “humor mark” like a smiley, or a “lol” to the end.

The one exception to the above rule is if she suddenly stops responding. Make sure you wait for an extended period of time before trying to recover. If you get nervous and try to recover too fast, it could really hurt you. If she happens to have gone to the bathroom or something, and comes back to find that you are already “apologizing” for something you said, she will think you are weak and overly worried about her impression of you. However, if she doesn't respond for a long time, send her something like this, “OMG! I totally realized that what I said before could totally be taken completely out of context...Man I totally stepped in it!” Normally that's enough to repair the damages. Don't keep discussing the issue, just move on like it didn't happen, and wait awhile before trying to sexually escalate again.

Let's talk about the “Other” category. If you get either response 1 or 2, she is super horny and super into you, and you can pretty much dispense with the innuendo and be more direct. You still want to ease into the sexual, because sometimes women will use that to test you or to mess with your mind (we'll be covering how to move into the more sexual soon).

The 3rd response in the “Other” category means that either she didn't catch the innuendo, or she wants to pretend that she didn't catch it. This will usually happen fairly early on in your texting when your innuendos are mild. Don't worry. Even if she didn't consciously catch it, it will subconsciously start warming her up sexually.

Let's take a small step back and cover a less sexual and more flirty cross between the innuendo and the misread. You can actually intentionally misread what she says, to be more sexual than she meant it.
    Example:
    [She just got home from work]
    Her: I'll brb, I'm going to slip into something a little more comfortable
    You: I didn't know we were that close...you don't happen to have a french maid costume do you?

Like I said above, this is more of humor and light flirting. There is definitely a sexual undertone, but I use this particular application fairly early on in my conversations, right when I have got some mild flirting going on.

Lastly for this section, I want to leave you with my ultimate innuendo which will often bridge the gap between covertly sexual to overtly sexual. You want to use it after you've used several other fairly obvious innuendos, and she has responded to several positively and is flirting with you. You also want to use it when you either know that she is by herself, or she has been responding pretty regularly, and you can fairly safely assume it. Then try this:

You: Stop using your hand like that...
    Her: What?
    You: Oh, I think you know what I mean...

Now if she feigns ignorance, or tries to claim she isn't masturbating, you can pretend to be confused and tell her that “Carpal Tunnel syndrome is a serious issue, and she should be careful.” Obviously you are joking with her, but it will accomplish the goal. Well over half the time in my experience, the woman is already masturbating while she is texting you, and she will be utterly amazed and turned on that you totally caught on to it. If she isn't, it will put the thought in her head. If for no other reason than to be contrarian, she'll likely start.

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SquatWombats has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SquatWombats's BodySpace
    tl;dr and
    2k+ link

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fah92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fah92's BodySpace
    read first three paragraphs, not many words to say except wow so much overthinking and fail advice
    "Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are." - saffaBRAH. RIP

Lets own the day, no more taking them for granted - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133414903

Insecurity breeds negativity, aesthetics breed confidence, game recognize game

If you would like help with anything feel free to PM, I'll try my best to help

Do people really put this much effort into these "PUA" type of stuff? WHY?

Stats: 6'2", 217 lbs
    VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit VW_R32's BodySpace
    da fuk is this?

Cliffs phaggot, we're gonna need them
    *cVc* -USAF-

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SoyEnergy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SoyEnergy's BodySpace
    how long did it took you to write it? lol

Stats: 6'2", 197 lbs
    Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shak3401 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shak3401's BodySpace
    LOL man this is so in depth. This is how you do a conversation..

him: Sup hoee
    her: hey dont call me that, thats not nice
    him: jk can i pittb?
    her: sure but dont call me a hoee again

Stats: 6'0", 1 lbs
    Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beatnik5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Beatnik5's BodySpace
    Lastly for this section, I want to leave you with my ultimate innuendo which will often bridge the gap between covertly sexual to overtly sexual. You want to use it after you've used several other fairly obvious innuendos, and she has responded to several positively and is flirting with you. You also want to use it when you either know that she is by herself, or she has been responding pretty regularly, and you can fairly safely assume it. Then try this:

You: Stop using your hand like that...
    Her: What?
    You: Oh, I think you know what I mean...

Now if she feigns ignorance, or tries to claim she isn't masturbating, you can pretend to be confused and tell her that “Carpal Tunnel syndrome is a serious issue, and she should be careful.” Obviously you are joking with her, but it will accomplish the goal. Well over half the time in my experience, the woman is already masturbating while she is texting you, and she will be utterly amazed and turned on that you totally caught on to it. If she isn't, it will put the thought in her head. If for no other reason than to be contrarian, she'll likely start.
    LOLOL da fuk? BRB women ALWAYS masturbate when texting. 60% of the time all the time
    Italian Crew
    GH15 Approved

B:225x14
    S:coming back from injury
    D:485

Stats: 5'9", 182 lbs
    blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blakus_javus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit blakus_javus's BodySpace
    Are people really that retarded?

If this is necessary to get anb american girl to sexor you then i can see why half the misc just masturbate.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

Stats: 5'10", 194 lbs
    freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit freeburn's BodySpace
    rofl is this **** serious?

read a little of it, i agree with some stuff i guess but not alot of it.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EliotSteezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit EliotSteezy's BodySpace
    wow

mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit mrjatt's BodySpace
    This is so fuking beta its not even funny.

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dxw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dxw's BodySpace
    If I could even read, I would write a response to this thread, mentioning how I wouldn't read all that sh*t.
    Med student of peaceful poverty

autrefois crew

chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillid0g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BRB I'm 19 worrying about my text game.. u should go outside and play.

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NZDB's BodySpace
    brb texting novels to girls

Originally Posted by SoyEnergy View Post
    how long did it took you to write it? lol
    i didn't write it

el gran santo de estética zSolo's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zSolo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zSolo's BodySpace
    DAFUK!

It dont matter what u text a chic, just put a smiley face in dat bitch and you win.

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RichieLitt's BodySpace
    This is fukking retarded. Here is my guide on text game.

Guide: Say the 1st thing that comes to mind confidently.

PUA is gay as fuk

Stats: 5'9", 176 lbs
    Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jimagine88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jimagine88's BodySpace
    tl;dr

Who the hell needs a 10 paragraph essay on texting?
    "True justice is paying only once for each mistake. True injustice is paying more than once for each mistake. The human is the only animal on earth that pays a thousand times for the same mistake. Every time we remember a mistake, we judge ourselves again, we are guilty again, and we punish ourselves again, and again, and again."

Stats: 5'8", 166 lbs
    brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brbbaseballin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit brbbaseballin's BodySpace
    tl;dr
    hai ;)

nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nightfall has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mac_xX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mac_xX's BodySpace
    uhhhhhh

**** isnt that complicated, texting should be used as a bridge to get you to hang out with her so you can actually talk, nothing more.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BrownOut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BrownOut's BodySpace
    Whoever wrote this reeks of virgin
    “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Hauntingly Beautiful

bump

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BIP's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tritoneye View Post
    The first thing I always do when I initiate texting is to send a message like “Hey there :P
    Stopped reading here.

Stats: 6'2", 217 lbs
    VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VW_R32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit VW_R32's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Beatnik5 View Post
    LOLOL da fuk? BRB women ALWAYS masturbate when texting. 60% of the time all the time
    jakes on you brah I am always masturbating when I pick up my phone to text or call... Hell I even misc with my dik in my hand (no homo)

(notsrs)

(maybe srs?)
    *cVc* -USAF-

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**

Stats: 6'0", 197 lbs
    Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kc17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kc17's BodySpace
    Read 3 sentances, was this written by a girl?

VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaginaHater has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit VaginaHater's BodySpace
    Lol at RPG guide to women

what is this, Elder Scrolls: Get a Date ?

Stats: 5'10"
    MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MasonSS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MasonSS's BodySpace
    HER: I love the rain!
    YOU: Me 2! Next time it rains, we're totally going to go walking in it.
    HER: Lol kay.
    YOU: You'd better wear your boots, cuz I'm so going to throw you into a puddle :P
    Lmfao if any phaggot says this

but im about half way through and its all true. its just a lot of effort to put in and think about.

i'd love to meet a girl i actually care enough about to really focus on my text game like this. most girls i keep it short and ignore like 50% of what they say lol
    JuJuB, 128, Ch00se, Brozart, Justintense, Shangius, Iukas, blizo843, ZachSmash, TheCokeBaron, Gif_Brah, Dodoz, Avojomacada, Uninspired123, Riceboi, Universitymisc, uracowman, freeburn, Nick187, EnjG, zackmorris

slowly starting to lift again dec 2011
    (old avi)

thenamenottaken is my red head step child who I beat when upset

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast