Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)

All you should do is look at you in this pic and realise how much great progress you've made.

Good job and keep at it.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my waist is a little over 41" at the biggest part, i measure it blowing my waist out as big as i can, because doing that takes away alot of variables (like sucking in my belly to see progress on the tape)

my waist is still really big, partly because of loose skin im guessing

hopefully the muscle on my waist will translate into a strong point for me, rather than a weakness, at least as far as looks go (bodybuilding)

Yeah, cuz i thought your waist was about 36 brah. Looks way smaller then 41 from the front and side. Are you doing vacs to get your waist so small, cuz it looks super small when you did your vac pose?

Also, how does it feel to go against what everyone else wants to do to get lean and ripped since u bulked and built up muscle and then did a slow cut? I like bulking myself, because everyone thinks you have to be like 200lbs to have abs and cut and you killed that belief. LOL to all those trying to get skinny, rather then jacked like BS.

Good look bodybuilding brah...
    300 plus lbs with abs feels good. lol.

Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dkellis42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man, you did a really good job! There's a freakishly small amount of people that can walk around relatively lean at that bodyweight. Especially at your age. Your hormones are probably going crazy because of the massive changes your body has undergone (from going from 200 to 385 and then back down to 270) so you may just do well to maintain where you're at for a while and give your body a break!

plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plzquick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you are looking good (no homo), VERY STRONG, lean, asthetic aswell.. a quality that so many people in this world strife to achieve( myself included ). You are one of those people that everyday human beings look up to and tell themselves "Wow..". You are an inspiration to many.

Good work, take some time off to clear your head.

tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude I just stumbled on this thread but I have to give you some major props
    I went from close to 400lbs down to my lowest of 209lbs and am now working hard to get to a similar build as you have

did you have any problems with loose skin?
    my biggest concern now is that it doesn't matter how lean I get the loose skin just gets worse, so now I am bulking to try to fill some out with muscle mass before going to get surgery to correct it

any input you have would be great
    amazing lifts also btw, wow
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123254471
    My Workout Log, Went from XXXXL to XL (updated regularly)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-losing-the-big-one.html
    My bodybuilding.com transformation of the week article!

Follow me on Twitter @TheFitBoss
    www.JordanGrahm.com is now LIVE!

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironslayabra View Post
    my waist is a little over 41" at the biggest part, i measure it blowing my waist out as big as i can, because doing that takes away alot of variables (like sucking in my belly to see progress on the tape)

my waist is still really big, partly because of loose skin im guessing

hopefully the muscle on my waist will translate into a strong point for me, rather than a weakness, at least as far as looks go (bodybuilding)

Yeah, cuz i thought your waist was about 36 brah. Looks way smaller then 41 from the front and side. Are you doing vacs to get your waist so small, cuz it looks super small when you did your vac pose?

Also, how does it feel to go against what everyone else wants to do to get lean and ripped since u bulked and built up muscle and then did a slow cut? I like bulking myself, because everyone thinks you have to be like 200lbs to have abs and cut and you killed that belief. LOL to all those trying to get skinny, rather then jacked like BS.

Good look bodybuilding brah...
    thank you, and yeah i have always had a big waist, powerlifting didnt help that lol

i havent beeing doing any vacuum pose training no, i have always been able to do that since i was like 5 years old

i dont find satisfaction in proving people wrong, at least not the satisfaction i thought i would find. i just look at the past as a negative rather than this as a positive.

Originally Posted by Dkellis42 View Post
    Wow man, you did a really good job! There's a freakishly small amount of people that can walk around relatively lean at that bodyweight. Especially at your age. Your hormones are probably going crazy because of the massive changes your body has undergone (from going from 200 to 385 and then back down to 270) so you may just do well to maintain where you're at for a while and give your body a break!
    thanks man!

i have actually been continueing to drop weight, the fat just keeps falling off of me, i have conditioned my self to diet for so long, that when i feel like im eating normal, im still dieting

im 260 morning weight now.. getting very close to a 6 pack, some people would say i already have one

Originally Posted by plzquick View Post
    you are looking good (no homo), VERY STRONG, lean, asthetic aswell.. a quality that so many people in this world strife to achieve( myself included ). You are one of those people that everyday human beings look up to and tell themselves "Wow..". You are an inspiration to many.

Good work, take some time off to clear your head.
    thank you very much!

Originally Posted by tanikR32 View Post
    dude I just stumbled on this thread but I have to give you some major props
    I went from close to 400lbs down to my lowest of 209lbs and am now working hard to get to a similar build as you have

did you have any problems with loose skin?
    my biggest concern now is that it doesn't matter how lean I get the loose skin just gets worse, so now I am bulking to try to fill some out with muscle mass before going to get surgery to correct it

any input you have would be great
    amazing lifts also btw, wow
    thanks!

i havent had any problems at all with loose skin, i read that loose skin = fat under the skin, and so i just went with that, and it hasn't done me wrong yet.

i would definitely recommend adding lean mass to fill out any loose skin, you lost a lot more weight than i did, so i can imagine that you would have some loose skin..

just tan, use cocobutter/vitamin e lotion, scrub your skin in the shower, eat healthy, and stay hydrated. it will add help with your skin tighten.

i recommend this tho, never let your self get fat again, i think stretching your skin out more than once will make it much more likely to stay loose for longer.. but im sure you dont plan on getting fat again anyway lol

by the way, that is incredible progress you made losing that much weight, my diet is nothing compared to that, incredible.
    Last edited by babyslayer; 06-13-2011 at 09:34 AM.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    U ever do heavy ab work?
    i started since i started being able to see my abs, in the past i trained abs for strength for my squat and deadlift.

i do think very high volume ab training leans your waist up, or helps.

Originally Posted by Jacobs64 View Post
    Incredible progress, very inspirational, cheer up dude.
    thanks so much!

Originally Posted by brickbullhouse View Post
    do you know what youre squat bench and deadlift are at now?

Do you know what kind of injury you suffered?
    i suffered many injuries, but the last one was a inner thigh injury, i never went to the doctor, but i hurt it before when i was 16, and then again right after turning 19

i dont squat anymore, but i can close stance hack squat 495x30-40 (i did 30 but had 40, brother convinced me to save some for the next workout)

deadlift is 675x6 done recently, i had 7 perhaps

Originally Posted by JoE6191 View Post
    you use to look like a fat **** baby, now you actually dont look half bad, would say maybe 7-8/10 combining face and body (dem' lats)
    wood plow
    lol thanks

Originally Posted by backisassuk View Post
    As everyone else has been saying amazing transformation I have been on these boards since 2005 but had to change my username as my old username crashed for no reason lol. Anyway I remember when you were 17 and cocky as sh*t with your crazy ass lifts haha :-). Great job.

For the emotional turmoil you are suffering you obviously have some underlying problem I have been in your position it doesn't matter what you achieve in life if the chemicals in your brain(mainly serotonin) are out of sync nothing will make you happy. You need to see someone and get on medication to change this....

I have been in your position since 17 years old and just last month(11 years later) I think they have got to the root of my problem....Bipolar disorder. I also have an addictive personality and suffer badly with anxiety, aggression and agitation. I get highs where I basically can't control myself and act out of character and I get lows where I cannot be bothered with anything which makes me angry also. I have suffered so many broken bones through fighting through low mood coupled with drink.....but I stay away from that now I try and let things slide

As someone mentioned addictive personalities can be a blessing and a curse depending on what you get addicted to but at the end of the day it always seems to turn out to be a curse eventually as it controls your life whether it be alcohol, drugs, gambling etc (which all are viewed as terrible addictions) or exercise, work etc(all viewed as blessings) but essentially are not as you won't enjoy simple pleasures as you are too focused and addicted to get the best results possible in these fields.

I seen a child psychologist when I was 10 and the last session I had with him he said to me and it is as clear as day in my memory....I will probably see you when you are in your 20's. Now for the past 4 years I have been in a mental hospital 5 times, I tried to take my life twice(how bad am I failed twice haha), I have seen numerous psychologists, psychiatrists, councellors etc and now after 11 years I think I may be able to lead a normal life now.

you have to persevere buddy and keep plugging away and eventually you WILL find harmony, inner peace and be happy, I am not at that stage yet but everyday gets easier. I used to use alcohol to curb and hide my true feelings but that wasn't the answer. The same as using the gym and staying away from simple pleasures incase it wrecks your progress isn't the answer because you will become paranoid and won't live your life as happily as you could.

You gotta stay strong, work hard(but in moderation) and let yourself enjoy the odd "cheat meal" now and again and at the end of the day it won't hamper your progress too much.

If you want to talk or want advice or whatever just pm me man because believe me I have a wealth of experience in this field :-).

STAY STRONG!!!!!!
    thank you for the post, and sharing that

i will keep this in mind, this response was not wasted on me. again, thank you

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    awesome work brother. I'm trying to recomp instead of doing the starvation/carb thing. working really well so far. If you have a current journal link it cause I want to follow your progress from here.

what are you goals now?
    goals now are to get to single digit bodyfat and stronger than ever on everything other than squat, in the next 3 months

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119750831

journal

Originally Posted by muscle_g View Post
    Great job with the weight loss BBS!!!! You have alot to be proud of.
    thank you!

Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longo118 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats awesome dedication! My friend of mine is 6'6'' and weighs 460lbs. I got him down to 385 in around 6 months and he gained it all back due to lack of motivation and just not caring anymore. Its a shame. But thats awesome for that guy!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Strongman118

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started my cut today. While I am not nearly as muscular as you, I am hoping for good results. Thanks for the inspiration!
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebenner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude your results are insane. I can only hope to look half that good by the time I'm done loosing and build to where I want to be.

You have nothing to be depressed over. Have you compared side by side before and after photos? I promise you loose part of the depressed feeling when you see how you used to be compared to where you are now.

wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100)
    post more pictures since you said you almost have a six pack. I bet shortly you can see your abs completely. If you need an ab routine, i'll send you a link. modify the routine of course because I can't even do everything.

Originally Posted by wicked1992 View Post
    post more pictures since you said you almost have a six pack. I bet shortly you can see your abs completely. If you need an ab routine, i'll send you a link. modify the routine of course because I can't even do everything.
    its hard to get good pics, come to

http://www.tinychat.com/pumpiniron

sometime, and if im there il show you, im there a lot

link to ab routine?

Originally Posted by thebenner View Post
    Dude your results are insane. I can only hope to look half that good by the time I'm done loosing and build to where I want to be.

You have nothing to be depressed over. Have you compared side by side before and after photos? I promise you loose part of the depressed feeling when you see how you used to be compared to where you are now.
    i have never been a happy individual to begin with, iam happy about the weight loss, its just disappointing it isnt what i built it up to be lol

thanks

Originally Posted by Longo118 View Post
    Thats awesome dedication! My friend of mine is 6'6'' and weighs 460lbs. I got him down to 385 in around 6 months and he gained it all back due to lack of motivation and just not caring anymore. Its a shame. But thats awesome for that guy!
    thanks

and damn, too bad about your friend.. if he would have stuck to it for another 6 months he probably would have turned it into a life style change instead of a diet

cant motivate people, can only help them find reasons to be motivated, if they dont have them, that happens i guess

Originally Posted by austin.j.taylor View Post
    I started my cut today. While I am not nearly as muscular as you, I am hoping for good results. Thanks for the inspiration!
    thanks!

good luck with your diet man! dont stress over strength/size loss, as soon as the diets over and you go back to a more normal diet, you gain all the strength/size back, and then some

jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job. You look freaking jacked in the FDB.

wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100)
    here's the ab routine. this guy is LittleBeastM, a bar-barian. these are people who get jacked doing bodyweight exercises, except they don't really have legs as developed only because the barbell squat really is the best way to get legs. This guy really knows his sh**. look at my log to see how I progressed with this routine. Best ab routine ever, I got abs in two weeks while bulking even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm5_P...el_video_title

here's the ab routine. this guy is LittleBeastM, a bar-barian. these are people who get jacked doing bodyweight exercises, except they don't really have legs as developed only because the barbell squat really is the best way to get legs. This guy really knows his sh**. look at my log to see how I progressed with this routine. Best ab routine ever, I got abs in two weeks while bulking even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm5_P...el_video_title
    damn man, some sick stuff there

will try all of those for sure

i actually do 1 of those exercise already, where he has his feet up in the air and lifts his body off the bench

the other day i did these

and then i did a clap pullup, and a 1 arm pullup holding my wrist

ima go try those dragon fly things right now and will report back

i can do those dragon fly things

the hardest part is having to holymy upper body in place with my lats/triceps

Originally Posted by jd2967 View Post
    Good job. You look freaking jacked in the FDB.
    thanks!

wow you can do dragon flags at your bodyweight. that's badass!! That exercise is hard, especially getting control of your body and the upper body being to big will make it harder to support yourself. I can do them too, but reps are the hardest part, especially when doing the superset. Because of that, I replaced them with the hanging leg raises and did those after the windsheilds. Hanging leg raises are also a good exercise for abs. You can even make them harder by making your feet touch the ceiling. Did you try the windsheild wipers yet? it would be funny to see a big man like you do them lol

bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn dude not only do u look much healthier, and much more aesthetic from the neck down, your face looks 100x better as well. i'm guessing your loss of 110lbs isnt hurting your luck with the wimminz lately which has to be a nice change.

you've already gotten tons of good advice in here, but let me add -- try to find something else to tie your ego to for a while, be it a job that you're really into, school, take up golfing, whatever. let the gym come second for a while. i get the feeling that because u started lifting and obsessing about your lifts/body at such a young age and got so much attention for it all that your ego is tied almost 100% to your physical self and physical accomplishments. i dont think this is healthy in the long run. u need an alternative focus for a while IMHO.
    THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Instagram - @bury_me_in_sm0ke

Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    to be honest..

im not happy with my results, and its depressing. i think thats why i seek approval from others, because i can never convince my self that im good enough.

i cant remember the last time i cried about anything, but seeing my self be in a position that i thought would make me happy, and still feeling the same, is just crushing

im too the point where i find it hard to enjoy anything i eat, if it isnt the healthiest thing possible, infact i cant enjoy junk food anymore. i do cardio 2x a day and tan, and train 1-2x a day for typically 3 hours on at least 1 of the workouts.

my workouts have slowly been getting longer because im relying more and more on the feeling i get while i train to make me feel good, because it seems like every time i look in the mirror i just see more things i have to work on.

this "bodybuilding" stuff, is turning into the same thing that the "powerlifting" stuff was, just a huge amount of work, while always being unsatisfied, because i build up a huge expectation from my self that il never be able to live up too, and then tell my self the only way to be satisfied is to accomplish it, or else i suck

i need ****ing counseling is what i need
    ive always liked and looked up to you bud. you should be very proud and you're still disgustingly strong at 270. unfortunately my friend, its this site that generally tears you down, or at least has a part in it. which is why i left, and am only back so i can post in the strongmen section. absolutely no shame for you, accept that you've got crazy determination, and amazing work ethic. you're the better half of this site bub. good job
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

wow you can do dragon flags at your bodyweight. that's badass!! That exercise is hard, especially getting control of your body and the upper body being to big will make it harder to support yourself. I can do them too, but reps are the hardest part, especially when doing the superset. Because of that, I replaced them with the hanging leg raises and did those after the windsheilds. Hanging leg raises are also a good exercise for abs. You can even make them harder by making your feet touch the ceiling. Did you try the windsheild wipers yet? it would be funny to see a big man like you do them lol
    i did some of the abb exercises today

i did the windshield wipers, some dragon flies (6 of them) and then i forgot all the other movements, so i just did other stuff

gonna try them all out tho, just gotta remember what they look like

thanks for posting that video, learned a lot of new exercises

Originally Posted by bubba289 View Post
    damn dude not only do u look much healthier, and much more aesthetic from the neck down, your face looks 100x better as well. i'm guessing your loss of 110lbs isnt hurting your luck with the wimminz lately which has to be a nice change.

you've already gotten tons of good advice in here, but let me add -- try to find something else to tie your ego to for a while, be it a job that you're really into, school, take up golfing, whatever. let the gym come second for a while. i get the feeling that because u started lifting and obsessing about your lifts/body at such a young age and got so much attention for it all that your ego is tied almost 100% to your physical self and physical accomplishments. i dont think this is healthy in the long run. u need an alternative focus for a while IMHO.

thanks man,and you are 100% right, i have judged my self based off my lifting for a lonng time. basically i went from being a baby, to a boy, and then i started lifting lol

very good advice, thank you, i will follow it

Originally Posted by Xx7 View Post
    ive always liked and looked up to you bud. you should be very proud and you're still disgustingly strong at 270. unfortunately my friend, its this site that generally tears you down, or at least has a part in it. which is why i left, and am only back so i can post in the strongmen section. absolutely no shame for you, accept that you've got crazy determination, and amazing work ethic. you're the better half of this site bub. good job
    that means a lot to me for you to say that

thank you

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xx7 View Post
    Good post.
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    260 now? gjdm

post some recent pics, u plan to go down even lower?

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    260 now? gjdm

post some recent pics, u plan to go down even lower?
    i plan to get to single digit bodyfat at the very least

my brother is dieting for a show, so i considered dieting for the same show, and only doing it if i felt like it

il make a video to show my cutting progress

cutting progress

http://tweetmojo.com/h2lh4

258 here, carbing up today because i dont like being under 260 lol

JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoE6191 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    cutting progress

http://tweetmojo.com/h2lh4

258 here, carbing up today because i dont like being under 260 lol
    holy ****, you have an adonis !
    keep cutting man, would be epic to see what you look like at a <10% bf

you're not the only one who is never satisfied. most us bodybuilders, strongmen, and powerlifters always make room for improvement, even though they are strong and look good already. Like me, lot of people say I'm big and strong, but I always want to be stronger than I am right now. People say that I don't give myself any credit, but they are right, I have to learn to do that. Like right now, my deadlift is my best lift, I still want it bigger. I am very unsatisfied with my squat and bench. When I tell people I bench only 330, they go "only 330?"
    because that's a big number for them, but I would like it to be in the 400s or 500s for me to brag. Almost like Eric Lilliebrigde, he knows he's one of the strongest people in the world and has a total many people train their lives to get, but he doesn't stop there. He keeps training to get better. It seems like making it to the top is endless and it is hard to achieve that satisfaction, but it is also good to remember to be happy with what we achieved so far, but there is always room for improvement.

lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you need to find a better balance of a life outside the gym as well as inside the gym. More social fun things, a GF if you don't have one, other hobbies in general.

Life will pass you by if you spend it huddled up in the gym obsessing about weights and a perfect look.

You have done amazing work in the gym. You need some perspective to step back and realize it.

I would suggest at least talking to a counselor or something about it. Best of luck to you bro..
    Last edited by lanolar; 06-15-2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Eat right, exercise, lift weights, get 8 hours of sleep.

jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdude94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BIGBADBOOTYBEAR View Post
    BRO YOU DON'T NEED COUNSELING, IN FACT IT'S GREAT THAT YOU ARE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND YOU'RE AWARE OF WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU...BUT YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW GO FROM BEING MORBIDLY OBESE TO HAVING A GREAT LOOKING PHYSIQUE WITHIN JUST A YEAR? VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN DO THAT MY FRIEND, YOU NEED TO RE-WATCH YOUR VIDEO AND REALIZE THAT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT IS SOMETHING NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN DO! BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU'VE ACHIEVED SO FAR!

YOU LIVE OFF OF THE EUPHORIC FEELING THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE HAVING A WORKOUT, I THINK ALL OF US RELATE TO THAT...THAT'S SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO SETTLE WITH THE BULL**** IN OUR LIVES. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

I THINK WHAT YOU NEED IS A NICE BOOSIE, MAYBE A 5'7 LATINA GIRL WITH A NICE FAT BOOTY FOR YOU TO GRAB FROM BEHIND AND REALLY GET YOUR DICK WET AND RED FROM A GOOD **** SESSION. REALLY THOUGH I THINK YOU JUST NEED TO GET LAID, DOESN'T MATTER WHO, AS LONG AS IT'S CONSENSUAL AND HOPEFULLY YOU DON'T PAY FOR IT, GETTING LAID FIXES A LOT OF PROBLEMS BRO! GO FOR IT, SPARK UP A CONVERSATION WITH THE NEXT HOT BITCH EYEING YOUR COCK AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

- BBBB (Big Bad Booty Bear)
    L.O.L.

Im getting to the point where im not even fuking motivated to lift. When that happens, I just take a week off and do other fun **** (fishing, seeing my girl, etc.)

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quit being so down on yourself. You're still strong as fxck and now females will find you attractive.

If I were you I'd start practicing and put my efforts towards a sport like football. I suspect you are fairly athletic and will be able to do it well if you put as much intensity into it as you did into power lifting.

you're one of the swolest teens I've ever seen. continue that and accept yourself for your accomplishments. it's good to find a balance, but you dominate this sport and have the potential to be one of the best. don't give that up and keep your head up. accept and be happy with what you are doing. I'm saying this because I've been through this and I'm telling you what I know and what I've been told. It helps
    Last edited by wicked1992; 06-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.