KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best pre-workout for weight loss?

Hey guys, relatively new to the forum.
    I want to lose some fat while retaining the muscle I already have. Wondering what the best pre-workout would be to do this.

I enjoy jack3d but don't feel as though I'm burning fat (might be a mental thing)

Much appreciated!

Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking Muscle Marinade now and I love it. I keep it at 1/2 a serving because a full serving just got me feeling sick.

The next pre-workout supp on my list is C4. I heard that stuff is amazing.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KanyeWest90 View Post
    Hey guys, relatively new to the forum.
    I want to lose some fat while retaining the muscle I already have. Wondering what the best pre-workout would be to do this.

I enjoy jack3d but don't feel as though I'm burning fat (might be a mental thing)

Much appreciated!

No preworkout drink will make you burn fat, it's the exercise you do in the gym that does that. So choose whatever drink gives you the energy to do your workouts. (Plain coffee works for me)

In the end you will find that your diet has a lot more to do with losing fat than anything though.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pre workout supps won't make you lose bodyfat. Their manily for an extra 'boost' of energy to help you lift more. What will make you lose weight is a solid diet and eating at a deficit while lifting heavy.

On a side not: Jack3d is good, finished 1 tub of it but didn't like the crash but I've moved on to Assault. Heavy pump with no crash.

Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    No preworkout drink will make you burn fat, it's the exercise you do in the gym that does that. So choose whatever drink gives you the energy to do your workouts. (Plain coffee works for me)

In the end you will find that your diet has a lot more to do with losing fat than anything though.
    Whoa. I just realized I didn't fully understand what OP was asking.
    Electricheadd is right and I agree.

I use pre-workouts simply for an energy boost and not for fat loss.