Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

airchase is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cell-Tech Hardcore and Isopure

Hi guys,

I'm currently 5'10ft and weigh around 150lbs. I've been using Isopure (Zero Carbs) for the past few months, and I haven't been noticing that much of a difference. Probably 'cuz i'been taking it only once every after workout (I workout 3-4 times a week.)

Anyways, I just bought Cell-tech hardcore, and was wondering how I should go about this.
    I'm thinking of taking it twice a day. Once during the morning, and once after workout (loading phase). Then after the first week, only once after workout.

So question is... should I still take my Isopure for my pre-workout drink? And do these two drinks actually go and work well together?

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AlphaTauMuscle's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by airchase View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm currently 5'10ft and weigh around 150lbs. I've been using Isopure (Zero Carbs) for the past few months, and I haven't been noticing that much of a difference. Probably 'cuz i'been taking it only once every after workout (I workout 3-4 times a week.)

Anyways, I just bought Cell-tech hardcore, and was wondering how I should go about this.
    I'm thinking of taking it twice a day. Once during the morning, and once after workout (loading phase). Then after the first week, only once after workout.

So question is... should I still take my Isopure for my pre-workout drink? And do these two drinks actually go and work well together?
    Go to were you bought bot products, slap the guy in the face, and make him give you your money back for selling you awful products
    ThermoLife Representative
    If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me
    AlphaTauMuscle[@]gmail.com

Follow my progress to getting my pro card:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135853261

Win a free ThermoLife stack, just join us on Facebook!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136284571

ΠI EΨIΛOY ΠI ~ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ