jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is it possible to bulk up in 3 months?

Is it possible to become somewhat buff over summer (3 months) if I stick to a diet, take supplements and work out 4-5 times a week?

The reason why I'm asking is I'm 16, 6 ft and 145 lbs and super lanky. I want to get bigger arms, a nice chest and big shoulders. I already have a six pack and decent legs.

Any suggestions/advice?

chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jacobjx View Post
    Is it possible to become somewhat buff over summer (3 months) if I stick to a diet, take supplements and work out 4-5 times a week?

The reason why I'm asking is I'm 16, 6 ft and 145 lbs and super lanky. I want to get bigger arms, a nice chest and big shoulders. I already have a six pack and decent legs.

Any suggestions/advice?
    Yes...easily. You can probably gain a good 16-20 LBS if you watch your diet and work out regularly.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't not work out your legs or abs just because you think that they're decent already.
    Do starting strength and eat more.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and don't take this offensively, but probably the only reason you have abs is because you're too skinny. You probably don't have big ab muscles.

jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xCody View Post
    and don't take this offensively, but probably the only reason you have abs is because you're too skinny. You probably don't have big ab muscles.
    That's partially true, but I took kickboxing for 6 months and that really developed them.

triplewalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just have to plan everything.......
    stay motivated.......
    www.motivationz.co.cc

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you easily can OP. I started about a month ago at 135 and I'm up to 145 so far. But the gains will come slower as I get up in weight... i was 135 at 6'0 that is way too skinny and gaining weight is easy if you figure out how many calories your maintenance is then going over it by 20% or so every day that is the way to make sure you'll gain. Also obviously I work out upper body 3 times a week, lower 3 times a week, and play soccer 4 times a week. So I have gained good lean mass but also some fat obviously 10 pounds ina month is quite fast gains but at the same time my BF% was miniscal as the start of this probably.

jasperv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think it is possible

here are my 3 month progress pics
    Attached Images