IEWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout plan for Abs , Chest , and Arms

Im looking to exceed in the muscle that i already i have. i currenly have a 6 packs andd i want to gain more muscle in the area to make it pop out more and just make it stronger and more noticeable. I also have small amout of pec muscle but looking to make it much bigger and finally my arms arent that big so i also whant to work on them so if anyone has a work out plan please tell me it

TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000) TheBreadWinner is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about legs?
    University of Alabama
    Shaved head crew

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IEWO View Post
    Im looking to exceed in the muscle that i already i have. i currenly have a 6 packs andd i want to gain more muscle in the area to make it pop out more and just make it stronger and more noticeable. I also have small amout of pec muscle but looking to make it much bigger and finally my arms arent that big so i also whant to work on them so if anyone has a work out plan please tell me it
    Sorry mate, I don't have any proper workout plan for beach muscles.

Really sorry.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u are to train 6 day / week to see results!
    there will be 3 varied workouts A, B and C
    A - biceps/triceps day
    10x10 Concentration Curls
    10x10 Hammer Curls
    5x8 Cheat Curl (use highest possible weight for greater hypertrophy! )
    10x10 Triceps extensions
    5x15 Skullcrushers
    10x5 Dips

B - Chest day
    5x5 BB Bench press
    5x10 DB Bench press
    10x10 DB flyes
    10x5 Chest dips
    50 Pushups

C - abs & biceps (as biceps is naturally small muscle it needs to be trained more often)
    100 Crunches
    50 Leg Raises
    5x20 Weightened crunches
    10x10 EZ bar curl

You will train like
    Mon: A
    Tue: B
    Wed: C
    Thu: rest, you have to rest so your muscles will be rested next repetentive workout and will grow more!
    Fri: A
    Sat: B
    Sun: C

I you will keep up this routine and will not eat too much fats (only eat nonfat food! fat covers your muscle, so they have less definition!) you will gain a lot of muscle and become more defined, because 10 repetitions is ideal between gaining muscle and toning them even more, brah!

Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trimin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TheBreadWinner: omg, when you train legs, new muscle goes there, not to arms chest or abs! also chicks don't like guys with huuge legz :/

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Trimin View Post
    u are to train 6 day / week to see results!
    there will be 3 varied workouts A, B and C
    A - biceps/triceps day
    10x10 Concentration Curls
    10x10 Hammer Curls
    5x8 Cheat Curl (use highest possible weight for greater hypertrophy! )
    10x10 Triceps extensions
    5x15 Skullcrushers
    10x5 Dips

B - Chest day
    5x5 BB Bench press
    5x10 DB Bench press
    10x10 DB flyes
    10x5 Chest dips
    50 Pushups

C - abs & biceps (as biceps is naturally small muscle it needs to be trained more often)
    100 Crunches
    50 Leg Raises
    5x20 Weightened crunches
    10x10 EZ bar curl

You will train like
    Mon: A
    Tue: B
    Wed: C
    Thu: rest, you have to rest so your muscles will be rested next repetentive workout and will grow more!
    Fri: A
    Sat: B
    Sun: C

I you will keep up this routine and will not eat too much fats (only eat nonfat food! fat covers your muscle, so they have less definition!) you will gain a lot of muscle and become more defined, because 10 repetitions is ideal between gaining muscle and toning them even more, brah!

Where the fuck do you even come up with **** like this?

Edit: negged for future troll alert.

Physiotherapy instagram

in fact, it took me quite a time, it's pretty hard coming with a routine, that trains only abs, bis/tri & pecs... but well, I gave him all the asked for, while you gave him nothing... and you talking 'bout negging here?!

chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chapman13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    Sorry mate, I don't have any proper workout plan for beach muscles.

Really sorry.
    This. Go big (bulk) or go home and tell all the ladies about your six pack. Have fun.

Repp'd xuaxace.

in fact, it took me quite a time, it's pretty hard coming with a routine, that trains only abs, bis/tri & pecs... but well, I gave him all the asked for, while you gave him nothing... and you talking 'bout negging here?!

I gave him nothing, because his question was fundamentally wrong. I will never give advice to someone who believes working out chest abs and arms is a good idea. It is not.

Any advocating this deserves the negs.

And the whole don't eat fat or it It will make you fat just sent me a bit over the edge. Infact fats are NECESSARY for normal body function. Lack of knowedge and giving advice don't mix together, and it can be hurtful to someone.

------

OP in order to have a well balanced physique/ body, you need to pack muscle everywhere, that includes back, legs, shoulders. You should work all this areas. And have a proper nutrition.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

Physiotherapy instagram

I gave him good old portion of trolling for the same reason. I don't know if it's just me, but reading something THAT off usualy makes me react in such way.
    Also, I'd bet my balls he ain't gonna do SS, because I can't help but see typical "curlz for da gurlz" mentality here, which requires something a little bit less demanding than SS itself.
    People like this find it hard to believe, that in order to gain muscle they have to think and suffer at least a little bit.

AwwShoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwwShoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just do a lot of crunches and curl 10 lbs as much as you possibly can and you'll get ripped in 4 weeks.

Read SS sticky, you need to work out back and legs not just chest arms and abs.
    Start - 5'11 145lbs
    Now - 6'0 170lbs
    Goal - 6'2 185lbs

AwwShoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwwShoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TheBreadWinner: omg, when you train legs, new muscle goes there, not to arms chest or abs! also chicks don't like guys with huuge legz :/
    Your a complete moron, please don't reproduce...

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No legs or back?

Have fun looking like this.