bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bballer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1-ad / 4-ad off cycle

I've been taking 300 milligrams of 1-ad and 200 milligrams of 4-ad for only 2 weeks, and I'm about to stop because I've gotten some pretty ****ty side effects. I know that's not even a high dosage, and I wasn't even on it long...would I still have to do an off cycle of an anti-estrogen, or was I not even on it long enough. Any response would be appreciated, thank you.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Assuming you dont plan on initiating another cycle within the next 4weeks, you neednt use an anti-estrogen, as 2weeks at those doses is unlikely to have generated serious suppression.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind sides did you get??

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forgot to mention:

If any of your sides were estrogen-related (ie gyno-like), the use of an anti-estrogen is indeed essential.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!