Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As stated before, product purchases do not appear to be necessary. We do however, certainly recommend Labrada products, as they are very high quality, delicious, and have excellent formulas to help you reach your goals. We'll just say that using Labrada products doesn't hurt your chances of winning

Also, Labrada Nutrition cannot comment on the effectiveness or how to use another company's products, so if you'd like even more help in the supplement arena, stick to Labrada products. After all, product purchases ensure that Lee Labrada can give back and host large contests such as these for years and years to come

kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpgrill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In! So ready to transform my body!
    Log!! ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148916923

Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kpgrill View Post
    In! So ready to transform my body!
    I'd like to be considered and enter the challenge, however I can't lift weights yet. I had to have my left arm rebuilt in February when I was hit by a drunk driver. I had quite a few other injuries as I was hit head on when the drunk idiot decided to drive the wrong way down the highway.

Since I can't lift yet, but have put on a serious spare tire since February, can I still be considered for the contest?
    Attached Images

BritGrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm in!

I'm in and very excited to start my 12 week challenge on the first day of registration! I will be using several Labrada products during the challenge, as I am a fan. I particularly like the Lean Body for Her - actually really tasty!

Good luck to everyone who is participating! I wish you all the very best!

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Buckncrazy View Post
    I'd like to be considered and enter the challenge, however I can't lift weights yet. I had to have my left arm rebuilt in February when I was hit by a drunk driver. I had quite a few other injuries as I was hit head on when the drunk idiot decided to drive the wrong way down the highway.

Since I can't lift yet, but have put on a serious spare tire since February, can I still be considered for the contest?
    Yea you could still do it? but you still have to transform your body some how.. work around your injury.
    "Champions train, losers complain"

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

Becca89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm definitely in! This is just what I need to motivate me and keep me on track throughout the summer!!!
    http://ourhealthysimplelife.blogspot.com/

Sweetpea73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think it will be like most competitions where people wait until the very last day to join? I hope not, it is much more fun to see people come in through out the month, plus it is much easier to get support and make contacts if you aren't mixed in with thousands of others who join at the very same time. My two cents at least.
    What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.-Hecato, Greek philosopher

Becca89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sweetpea73 View Post
    Do you think it will be like most competitions where people wait until the very last day to join? I hope not, it is much more fun to see people come in through out the month, plus it is much easier to get support and make contacts if you aren't mixed in with thousands of others who join at the very same time. My two cents at least.
    I hope people don't wait until the last minute too! It'd be more fun to all start it on the same day and be able to motivate each other!
    http://ourhealthysimplelife.blogspot.com/

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im in...after this long weekend I could use some extra motivation!

I will try to get pics this weekend if i can resolve camera issue.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

noah690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm ready to get totally shredded it in the next 12 weeks.
    Mark

NRatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NRatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NRatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NRatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hey

looks good

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck to everybody, advertise this challenge to people you know, you never know.. might be just the thing to motivate someone to change their life.

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got the hubs on board too! So excited to see his transformation more than anything.
    Kettle Bells? Bulgarian Bags? Cross Fit? Eff Yeah, on it.

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need a challenge

I'm in, just not looking forward to seeing my before pictures! I need motivation especially in the diet department. I love to train but love to eat bad food. I tried to find the contest rules to see if I'm allowed to participate because I live in Canada. Does anybody know? Thanks!

Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

After dealing with this nerve pain crap for 3 months, and no gym, I need to reset the mind, and I believe I just found it! I'll be in this challenge! I'll be geared up and ready to start next week.

Doing this for MYSELF, if I win, it's a bonus!

Good luck to all!
    ACSM-CPT( I/P) ~ BS in Physical Education/Minor in Nutrition- Starting summer 2011

Second cut starts ~ 2-21-11....... I'm my own motivation!

2-21(189)~~2-28(188)~~3-7(188)~~3-14(xxx)~~3-21(xxx)~~3-28(xxx)
    4-4(xxx)~~4-11(xxx)~~4-18(xxx)~~4-25(xxx)~~5-2(xxx)~~5-9(xxx)
    5-15(xxx)~~5-23(xxx)~~5-30(xxx)~~FINAL WEIGH IN 6-6(XXX)

I'm going to get shredded!!!!!!!! ripped to the bone 3% bf!

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll be signing up tomorrow. Good luck to everyone with your transformations.
    ********.com/KFpersonaltrainer
    Instagram.com/KFpersonaltrainer/

before pics posted, well it says Images qued??? wtf

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

JCollins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got signed up today. Tomorrow starts day 1 for me, abs and cardio. Good luck to everybody.

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 1:

Body Pics:

6/5/11

Body Stats:

Stat: Day 1 / +4 Weeks / Difference

Date: 6/5/11
    Height: 5’8.0
    Weight: 174.0 lbs
    Bodyfat: 19.5%
    Waist: 35.0″
    Thighs: 23.0″
    Calves: 15.0″
    Chest: 37.5″
    Forearms: 10.0″
    Arms: 14.0″
    Shoulders: 46.5″
    Hips: 34.0″
    Neck: 15.0″
    Goal:

To get to 10% Body Fat and lift the following by July 29, 2011:

Squats: 5 reps @ 270 lbs

Overhead Press: 5 reps @ 140 lbs

Bench Press: 5 reps @ 200 lbs

Bent-over Rows: 5 reps @ 200 lbs

Deadlift: 5 reps @ 320 lbs

You can also follow my transformation at my blog here: http://mannixcastro.wordpress.com
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

mnboeta928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck everybody! your going to need it competing with me, lol jk

Originally Posted by mnboeta928 View Post
    good luck everybody! your going to need it competing with me, lol jk
    lol... you trying to get cocky meranda?

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
    before pics posted, well it says Images qued??? wtf
    If it still says images queued, they you'll need to reupload. Thanks.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    FYI, the weekly winners will be announced here each Wednesday:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group....ssionid=115211

Best of luck to everyone!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

yea, that's what i did BSA, i re uploaded them, how about you join the challenge and do it with us bodyspaceadmin!!!! come on man you can do it!

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not Registered yet.. but Im in. Fell out of the ON transformation contest due to some military obligations all that had to take a back seat but as far as I can see this one should be doable Look out Registering on Monday

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Missgymrat View Post
    I'm in, just not looking forward to seeing my before pictures! I need motivation especially in the diet department. I love to train but love to eat bad food. I tried to find the contest rules to see if I'm allowed to participate because I live in Canada. Does anybody know? Thanks!
    Pretty sure you need to be a US resident.

I do want everyone to know that there is a BodyGroup for this Challenge. It's not a requirement to join, but it's great additional support. And the fun of getting to know others in the Challenge.

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/leanbody
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think i might just have to accept this challenge. Does anyone else plan on not using any fat burners what so ever?
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm Baaaack!

OK so my morale took a hit after the previous challenge...Let's not go there anymore shall we? BECAUSE I'M HERE NOW!!! I put 5lbs back on, no worries though, I'm so motivated to reach my ulitmate goal of being "stage ready" whether or not I get on one is up to ability to balance in 4 inch heels but I do so wish to see the light between my thighs and my "four pack" again... OK, I'm off to get back to some boards I have been lacking on due to my motivational set back in recent weeks. Did I mention I'M BACK NOW? Good luck everyone!

Femme- Your AVI is gorgeous. So glad you are back too!
    "She believed she could so she did."

"You are the person who speaks to yourself the most SO SAY NICE THINGS!"

My Blog: http://wowamomma.blogspot.com/

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WOWA View Post
    OK so my morale took a hit after the previous challenge...Let's not go there anymore shall we? BECAUSE I'M HERE NOW!!! I put 5lbs back on, no worries though, I'm so motivated to reach my ulitmate goal of being "stage ready" whether or not I get on one is up to ability to balance in 4 inch heels but I do so wish to see the light between my thighs and my "four pack" again... OK, I'm off to get back to some boards I have been lacking on due to my motivational set back in recent weeks. Did I mention I'M BACK NOW? Good luck everyone!

Femme- Your AVI is gorgeous. So glad you are back too!
    What happened in the last challenge? I need to go look at your pictures! Thank you for the AVI complement! I was so excited to see your name when I came to check the thread haha.. yay!