Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i guess the best form of self defense would be to get the first hit in. but then again i guess it's not quite self defense anymore lol.

but i don't care how long someone spends training karate/bjj/wrestling or any other discipline--one good shot to the face and all their training is rendered useless...so with that said i'd say boxing might be the best as the it will give you a tougher chin.

DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DamianD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jorairdan View Post
    i guess the best form of self defense would be to get the first hit in. but then again i guess it's not quite self defense anymore lol.

but i don't care how long someone spends training karate/bjj/wrestling or any other discipline--one good shot to the face and all their training is rendered useless...so with that said i'd say boxing might be the best as the it will give you a tougher chin.
    Although I don't know the exact statistic, 80%~ of fights end up on the ground.. I'm sticking to my suggestion of learning multiple arts.

illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50) illych will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DamianD View Post
    Although I don't know the exact statistic, 80%~ of fights end up on the ground.. I'm sticking to my suggestion of learning multiple arts.
    Where did you get that statistic?

Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pancakes1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the raw will to live.

jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jorairdan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pancakes1 View Post
    the raw will to live.

lol ya but the point is to make sure that your raw will to live is greater than the other guy's.

chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadwick4777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you are going to do kickboxing make sure it is Muay Thai that deals with elbows knees and most important the clinch. And the reason you don't see many kicks in street fights is because not many people can kick. If possible join MMA gym that teaches different disciplines and helps you put them together. Also like its been said many times spar and learn to get hit. Experience in a safe environment is the best learning tool
    What's worse than training? LOSING!
    What's worse than losing? NOTHING!