Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    Sounds like you just need to lay off stimulants.

Not sure why everyone is acting the way they are about this. Most of OP's issues are common symptoms of consistent stim OD.

Look for pres without stims. MAN Clout or Body Octane (not Game Day), Ultima, Pump-bol, etc. Some of those will make your skin tingle, but that isn't really a problem.

Grab a bottle of Astragalus and Ginseng, lay off stims 100%, and sleep 9 hours a night for a week.
    I agree, ive heard alot about dimeth 1,3 leading to depression in some, and all of these could be traced to stims, not very common but all are possible

DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

That's quite a list...

Originally Posted by NoPrivates View Post
    I started pre workouts when i needed a boost after training for a couple of years off and on and did them for about a year straight. Ive tried to many to name recently with breaks and i cant handle it anymore

Following problems:

1. Feeling sick in the gym and very on the edge of puking hours after
    2. Feeling very hot and dizzy
    3. Feeling depression after a while like close thinking about suicide
    4. Feeling like the world has fallen out my arse (A sinking feeling)
    5. Tummy aches and diarreah
    6. Whole body hurts and u do nothing! all day
    7. Impotence on occasion & pre ejaculation
    8. Penis shrinkage temporarily (Retracts into body quite far)
    9. Tingling of the skin and body

I seriously recommend only using pre workouts when you are looking for a boost when you plateau in the first year or 2 of bodybuilding but only for a certain time and never go back to them
    Many of us will admit anxiety and/or depression is a primary reason for taking up training. That's not to say we ever tell ourselves; I'm going to the gym and train cerebral cortex or whatever, but rest assure the mind is the big player in determining how good your workout is and how well you progress. I don't believe you're weak as someone responded. You just don't need to go adding extra stuff that exists naturally in your body. Personally, I didn't like adding the caffeine in pre-workouts because I was getting it with my coffee. Anyone fixed on getting caffeine from another source needs to try one without, to avoid effects of hypertension. I still believe in supplements but right now I enjoy spending that money on plain old clean food and vitamins and my training is better than ever. If a 46 year old man can train raw, so can you. Good luck, you got this...
    Fitness is as necessary as eating and breathing. If you have to drag yourself to train, think of it as part of your warm-up.

Unjustified has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm positive that you did not assess your tolerance nor did you follow products directions.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf is going on in here? Lol.... Penis shrinks?

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    Wtf is going on in here? Lol.... Penis shrinks?
    penile inversion!

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoPrivates View Post
    I started pre workouts when i needed a boost after training for a couple of years off and on and did them for about a year straight. Ive tried to many to name recently with breaks and i cant handle it anymore

Following problems:

1. Feeling sick in the gym and very on the edge of puking hours after
    2. Feeling very hot and dizzy
    3. Feeling depression after a while like close thinking about suicide
    4. Feeling like the world has fallen out my arse (A sinking feeling)
    5. Tummy aches and diarreah
    6. Whole body hurts and u do nothing! all day
    7. Impotence on occasion & pre ejaculation
    8. Penis shrinkage temporarily (Retracts into body quite far)
    9. Tingling of the skin and body

I seriously recommend only using pre workouts when you are looking for a boost when you plateau in the first year or 2 of bodybuilding but only for a certain time and never go back to them
    Sure sign of hypoglycemia brah, you on that diabetic time?
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by benw22 View Post
    if you're truly thinking about suicide it has nothing to do with your prewo. Get some professional help.
    this!

IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronGrizzly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    My opinion on each 'side effect' is post above in bold. PreWO's aren't suppose to be relied upon for a good workout. They just used as a boost when you need it. It seems like you've been on them for too long, using too heavily a dose. But as for some of those symptoms (3,4,6,7,8), I'd check with a doctor, as they're not normally associated with a typical preWO.
    Jack3d, HR Ultra, 1.M.R. (old formula) etc with 1,3-DMAA might cause temporarly impotency for some and depending on dose but not assuming overdose. Penis shrinkage might just be normal shortterm effect from more blood in muscles making penis shrink a bit (like when doing intensive cardio etc).

Also 3 and 4 sure is PWO related and most of us that tried several (strong) PWOs knows it to some degree. CNS can only take so much before it's fatigued leaving you in a temporarly depressed state ("crash"). Severity varies a lot and depending on dose, time of use, length of use and how hard your workout has been. In such state you tend to think on the negitve sides of things. Caffeine, 1-3DMAA.

I can say I had such heavy crashes twice and I fellt like I was going to jail for lifetime for no reason. That is from being all euforic and social at gym to later felling horrible. A nights sleep and it was gone. Else mild fatigue after workout but how much depending greatly on how intensive workout was.

sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10) sprig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    Whenever I feel depressed it's from lack of fat.

Srs...
    Ya srsly, OP if you feel depressed go eat bacon. My bf% is dropping and I'm happier than ever.

And all those other things you mentioned are the fun part of pwo!

romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you just diagnose your self with clinical depression. I would really seek professional help if I was you.
    Follow my first log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142142391

ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShotgunSnipist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but what pre-workouts have you tried?

I can say that with superpump250 I often felt a minor depressive effect the day after taking it. But I have never experienced that feeling again with any other pre-workout.

Maybe you should try white flood or assault?

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only thing I will say is that some user of 1,3 dimeth report temporary severe depression when they crash. So this would explain the suicidal feelings. However if they persist in to the next day and beyond you should see a therapist

Cuts like a Surgeon MitchtheMonst3r's Avatar
    MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    starkk makes me laugh to the edge of throwing up
    love live life proceed progress

Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian Forever Mirin

++ Positive Crew ++

TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gtrforever View Post
    Nah mate im living life atm. Its just how the chemicals react with your body, everyone is different therefore it will affect each person in a different way.

Living life at the moment is against the EMO code...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo

dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolomite101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Moderation

Most to you POS talking all that BS. Man up and take a look at your own profile picture and hit the gym every once in a while. 90% should have the profile name of scrawny Ronnie. Fathead Fred. Maybe big belly jelly.

There is a reason why you have to cycle off of them you can read the label and see. Pre-workouts definitely can be overused. And cause most of those problems including psychological and sexual. This is not my humble opinion these are facts that could be found on sites without bodybuilding in the name. Aka medical journals.
    Was a street pimp for many years before he became a preacher and spiritual mentor. Won the award of "Pimp of the Year" 13 years in a row at Chicago's annual Players Ball.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dolomite101 View Post
    Most to you POS talking all that BS. Man up and take a look at your own profile picture and hit the gym every once in a while. 90% should have the profile name of scrawny Ronnie. Fathead Fred. Maybe big belly jelly.

There is a reason why you have to cycle off of them you can read the label and see. Pre-workouts definitely can be overused. And cause most of those problems including psychological and sexual. This is not my humble opinion these are facts that could be found on sites without bodybuilding in the name. Aka medical journals.
    LOL at everything.

You'd think in the 3 years since you've created your account you would have developed the ability to use spellcheck for your first post.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    LOL at everything.

You'd think in the 3 years since you've created your account you would have developed the ability to use spellcheck for your first post.
    Or checked the date of the thread he was responding to
    Call me Sally

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Or checked the date of the thread he was responding to
    Unless he started responding in 2011 and just finished.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    LOL at everything.

Its interesting that some of these 2011 frequent posters are no longer with us....
    - Spot for sale

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Its interesting that some of these 2011 frequent posters are no longer with us....
    Just another day in the forum I guess
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781