meimaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What happens if you're slightly under your macros?

So I've learned a ton from reading the stickies and am totally into tracking all the things I eat. I've also started myself on the Keto diet and am having fun eating natty PB, sushi, and all that good stuff.

It's the end of the day and I've found that I'm about 40g short of fats. I was considering eating some cheese but I was wondering if it was better off to call it a day and go to bed.

I don't feel hungry or anything but I just wanted to make sure that there aren't any disadvantages of not meeting macros. Also, would it be better to go slightly over? (That cheese I was debating would put add some excess protein to my macro limit.)

Thanks!

ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meimaj View Post
    So I've learned a ton from reading the stickies and am totally into tracking all the things I eat. I've also started myself on the Keto diet and am having fun eating natty PB, sushi, and all that good stuff.

It's the end of the day and I've found that I'm about 40g short of fats. I was considering eating some cheese but I was wondering if it was better off to call it a day and go to bed.

I don't feel hungry or anything but I just wanted to make sure that there aren't any disadvantages of not meeting macros. Also, would it be better to go slightly over? (That cheese I was debating would put add some excess protein to my macro limit.)

Thanks!
    you should try to meet your macros everyday but if you don't it doesn't matter and most likely won't effect you in the least

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So long as I don't go over my caloric intake I would eat something and meet them. If I can't because my CHO is to high that day then not a single fukc was given and I go to sleep.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by meimaj View Post

Thanks!
    Its ok to miss macros every now and again, but if you do it consistently it will begin to effect your results. If you miss macros and total cals it will effect you more than just macros.

Why do you have a macro limit on protein? The only limit in IIFYM is a total calorie limit.

junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One day will not make or break you, total weekly macros are probably more important than single day.

It is easier to try and meet them daily but not a huge deal if you are slightly under/over