Horizons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with Creatine.

Hey guys, hope all is well.

Right-o. I've decided to buy Creatine. This website: shotgunsupplements.co.nz is all over NZ TV and seems to be 100% reputable. I've never used it, though. Unless anyone of you have used it and have had bad experiences?

I need your help. Which Creatine should I get? I'm still a complete noob. I just want to bulk up a little bit. You know - Look good in a singlet / sleeveless top.

The creatine section is here: shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine.html

Which should I get? I just need any help possible. I'd prefer to spend less than $80NZ.

Btw, I have nothing to do with this website, nor am I trying to advertise it. I'm just a noob that needs help. If you have had bad experiences with the website, then please tell me so that I can spend my small amount of poor University student money elsewhere.

Thank you, Jay.

josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Horizons View Post
    Hey guys, hope all is well.

Right-o. I've decided to buy Creatine. This website: shotgunsupplements.co.nz is all over NZ TV and seems to be 100% reputable. I've never used it, though. Unless anyone of you have used it and have had bad experiences?

I need your help. Which Creatine should I get? I'm still a complete noob. I just want to bulk up a little bit. You know - Look good in a singlet / sleeveless top.

The creatine section is here: shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine.html

Which should I get? I just need any help possible. I'd prefer to spend less than $80NZ.

Btw, I have nothing to do with this website, nor am I trying to advertise it. I'm just a noob that needs help. If you have had bad experiences with the website, then please tell me so that I can spend my small amount of poor University student money elsewhere.

Thank you, Jay.
    Any creapure will be fine, The Optimum nutrition one is creapure. Take 3-5 Grams a day, any time throughout the day.

EphedrineExpres has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine Monohydrate, and get a creapure version!

Is this any good?

shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine/Eat+Me+Creapure+Creatine+500grams.html

or this one?

shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine/Optimum+Nutrition+Creatine+2500+100caps.html

NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaSaVeLi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm new when it comes to creatine as well. I have been doing quite abit of research and reading reviews. One I hear that is really good is green magnitude by controlled labs. I gonna be picking some of this stuff with in the next week or so

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Allmax creatine if you are going creapure

If you want to try Green Mag, you can grab a free sample from the link in my sig
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NaSaVeLi View Post
    I'm new when it comes to creatine as well. I have been doing quite abit of research and reading reviews. One I hear that is really good is green magnitude by controlled labs. I gonna be picking some of this stuff with in the next week or so
    The taste is great and it works really well for me a scoop 45 min before workout.

Right. Is this one worth buying?

shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine/Optimum+Nutrition+Creatine+Powder+300gms.html

Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EphedrineExpres View Post
    Creatine Monohydrate, and get a creapure version!
    true.
    Creatine Monohydrate (powder) It's the most stable one. Other versions like Creatine Ethyl-ester have been proven not as effective as monohydrate. Buy from your favorite supplement brand, as long as it has the Creapure logo on it. This is THE quality stamp you should look for when considering supplementing with creatine.
    Typical intake plan would be:
    5 days loading phase*, for optimum muscle saturation : 20Gr split into four times a day.

*optional, recent studies show that skipping loading phase will produce the same results in the long term

maintenance phase: 5Gr daily, taken after workouts, or first thing in the morning on non-workout days.

Things to keep in mind when supplementing with creatine:
    -Increase water intake to at least 1 gallon daily
    -mixing it in warm water or simple carbs may result in improved absorption (apple or grape juice)
    -if you decide to cycle this supplement, then give it a full month off, since this is what the body typically needs to restore back to "normal" creatine values. Only debatable benefit of cycling creatine is that you can keep your body from getting used to the supplement(thus giving you better results), otherwise it's safe to use all year round

Bump.

Shall I get this one? shotgunsupplements.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+CATEGORY/Creatine/Optimum+Nutrition+Creatine+Powder+300gms.html

Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebel11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Creatine is a synthetic aminoacid, quality should not differ from one supp brand to another if they all share the Creapure logo AND if you buy non-sweetened, non "enhanced" versions, just the simple monohydrate.

Of course you'd be better off buying it from a tried and true respectable brand, like Optimum, yeah.

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tri Creatine Malate is better absorbed. the body can uptake the creatine bound to a malate better than it can when its bound to a mono hydrate
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"