View Poll Results: Is C4 dangerous for a 17 year old

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

1 100.00%
    mmcdonald022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation C4 dietary supplement, is it bad??????

I am a 17 years old and I workout out every day after school for 5 days a week, even though i push hard in every session, I do not usually see my self breaking PR's as much as I would like to. My question is I have been looking at C4 by cellucor and have been thinking about purchasing it to help my workout. all the reviews I have read have talked about how great it is and how it has helped those people break records and given them more drive while in the gym, I have tried jack3d before and that worked pretty well but i decided I needed something with a little more kick.

my only concern as of right now is that if C4 would be safe for me to take??
    and if it isn't safe, why?

thanks,
    mmcdonald022

xLEANxPOWERx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Not If Used Responsibly

I have taken the C4 pre-workout suppliment and I can tell you that it is very effective in giving you the energy you need to pump out those extra reps and increase your maxes. Personally I have a very healthy blood pressure and have no pre-existing conditions, so the powder was completely safe for me to use. The only side effect was an itchyness caused by 1,3 Dimethylamylamine which is a dietary suppliment that has similar effects as caffine. As long as you stick to the recomended 2 scoops or less (depending on your tolerance level). Then It should be safe to use. Also, absolutely do NOT take it every single day. It tells you this in the recomended use on the label, but i just wanted to stress it more. I took it about every other day and it worked excellently.

P.S. If C4 doesn't appeal to you, or it just didnt give you the pump you were looking for, try ACG3 its a suppliment that is my absolute favorite. It tastes amazing and I have never gotten a bigger pump from any other pre workout suppliments

Hope that helps.

Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000) Seminoles83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have also taken C4 , two bottles actually. I liked it alot but i prefer superpump max if you feel like spending a few extra bucks, and @leanpower I itch aswell when i take pre-workouts, glad to know its not just me

xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've taken it, but I don't really feel it until I use 3 scoops. No harm done, just go with your body. If your body reacts harsh with 3 scoops lower, you get the picture.