Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Custom User Title newbodybuilder2's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 455
    newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit newbodybuilder2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    invite her over to your place next time as you already paid for 3 dates lol. might as well take reap the benefits from your investment.

but id say this girl, is not girlfriend material. 3 dates no offer??? im slightly offended if there isnt a polite(if insincere) offer to pay on the first date. plus, the same clothes each date? sounds like she is either poor as **** or just one of those girls who skates by life because they have a vag and are lazy and selfish as ****.
    I live at home lol I'll suggest watching a movie of cooking her a meal at her place next time
    Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey! Live life brahs

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hetzen's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by newbodybuilder2 View Post
    I live at home lol I'll suggest watching a movie of cooking her a meal at her place next time
    Did she wear the same clothes to all 3 dates? I remember reading a thread about this.

Custom User Title newbodybuilder2's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 455
    newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) newbodybuilder2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit newbodybuilder2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Hetzen View Post
    Did she wear the same clothes to all 3 dates? I remember reading a thread about this.
    Yup, I took her out for ice cream on a hot sunny day and she was still wearing the same crap
    Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey! Live life brahs

weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) weightgainnow1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, I took her out for ice cream on a hot sunny day and she was still wearing the same crap
    And you never came to the conclusion that she is probably poor? Thats the first thing I would have thought...

In any case, sounds like you'll have to be doing this alot with this girl (cause im guessing shes broke) but imo i wouldnt bail on a girl if she didnt pay after the third date. Especially not before sex.

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hetzen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hetzen's BodySpace
    so she could be poor or just oblivious to how dating works?

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreatDutchHope has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GreatDutchHope's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tina7578 View Post
    I'll agree with the "never let a girl pay for you" part, that's beyond tacky -- you're a man, you should at least be able to pay your own way. But she should be polite enough to OFFER to pay her half or at least cover the tip. Nothing wrong with that. If you're able to cover the whole thing, thank her for the offer and throw down the cash.

If I see a guy blowing his cash on tons of things and then tells me he's too broke to take me out, I'll call bull****. If I know he's low on funds that week and I really want to go out, I'll offer to pay for the date, b/c that's ME wanting to go out.

But if you're going out with someone two or three times a week, that gets expensive, and it's unrealistic to expect someone to pay your way every time unless you're doing something for him in return, i.e. making him dinner or giving regular blow jobs.
    Oh good lord I hope for your sake you are very attractive.

I am a man and will always be able to pay for myself. That does not mean I don't apreciate it for a girl to at least offer to pick up the tab once in a while. Doesn't have to be at a very expensive restaurant but could be while grabbing a sandwich for lunch or something just to show her interest in me besides a cash cow. I have in all my relationships paid for most of the things we did together and I don't mind that, however I only seriously dated girls that at least offered to pay for us once and again even tough I haven't allways taken them up on it. In my experience these have also been the most interesting women personality wise.

And a blowjob hardly makes up for paying for things. Sex should be something you both do because you enjoy it, not as a currency.
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThaBadGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThaBadGuy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    Umm I didn't know we were supposed to...?
    Can't help me to 5K reps if you're dead...jus sayin'

Stats: 5'7", 150 lbs
    UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit UpComming916's BodySpace
    Don't pay for any date, including the first. If she isn't putting out by the 3rd date drop her.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    lol

I didn't know men were suppose to either? I always thought, women were suppose to come pick me up, suck, ****, and pay for my dinner. SRS!

That is my game ^ right there. Literally, put in zero effort outside chatting, flirting, and hitting on bitches. Also, bitches mirrin my aesthetics + looks. Still, I assume to hit on her, lead, initiate sex or disregard.

IRL - if you guys aren't getting girls paying for you, ****ing, sucking, and going all in (texas holdem) she just isn't that into you.

jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jakyjakjakson's BodySpace
    The whole, ''guy must pay for the date'' bull**** comes from back in the day when the woman was a stay at home mother and the guy was out working making dat dere currency. Obviously the guy would pay because he's making the money.

Now a days? A woman, who works just like me, expects me to STILL pay for everything just because shes a ''woman''? Get the **** out of here.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jakyjakjakson View Post
    The whole, ''guy must pay for the date'' bull**** comes from back in the day when the woman was a stay at home mother and the guy was out working making dat dere currency. Obviously the guy would pay because he's making the money.

Now a days? A woman, who works just like me, expects me to STILL pay for everything just because shes a ''woman''? Get the **** out of here.
    I use to date more in my teens. I've paid for girls in my teens, take a girl out when I initiated to the movies, drive in, rock climbing or somewhere for a date. After my teens, I stopped dating, and just like to keep things casual. I find it less pressure, easier to hook up then when girls are measuring you up to bf. Also, its key for her to invest, and ****ing is a great level of investment on her part, and the same goes for spending money. Sex and a bj are top.

jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jakyjakjakson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jakyjakjakson's BodySpace
    Another idea is to become a good chef. That way you won't even have to go out and you can just bring her over and well...you know what happens after that!

Stats: 6'1"
    Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Simple-jack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Simple-jack's BodySpace
    I'll agree with the "never let a girl pay for you" part, that's beyond tacky -- you're a man, you should at least be able to pay your own way. But she should be polite enough to OFFER to pay her half or at least cover the tip. Nothing wrong with that. If you're able to cover the whole thing, thank her for the offer and throw down the cash.

If I see a guy blowing his cash on tons of things and then tells me he's too broke to take me out, I'll call bull****. If I know he's low on funds that week and I really want to go out, I'll offer to pay for the date, b/c that's ME wanting to go out.

But if you're going out with someone two or three times a week, that gets expensive, and it's unrealistic to expect someone to pay your way every time unless you're doing something for him in return, i.e. making him dinner or giving regular blow jobs.
    just described legal prostitution lmao

turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If any girl expects me to pay for her dinner, she gets thrown out immediately. Now, I will almost always pay for it, but I always wait for the girl to offer.

Also to people saying cook for her, any good meal is going to cost $10-15 minimum, more if you drink wine, so it still applies.

My gf always asks to take me out, but I still usually pay. I love that, because it shows she just wants to hang out with me, and would even pay to.

Stats: 5'6", 135 lbs
    Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veenilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Veenilla's BodySpace
    it's being polite. I always offer, even on the first date
    here you go, gurl

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 172 lbs
    pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pedobearu_aware's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by turtle18 View Post
    Also to people saying cook for her, any good meal is going to cost $10-15 minimum, more if you drink wine, so it still applies.
    That's why I suggested she pay for the groceries and he pay for the wine.
    May the Jeep Brah be with you

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunSize1990's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Veenilla View Post
    here you go, gurl

This girl has officially ruined me for all others.

I think i had an erection the entire 6 minute rant luls.

turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) turtle18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pedobearu_aware View Post
    That's why I suggested she pay for the groceries and he pay for the wine.
    So she pays $15 and he pays $15 assuming he gets wine that matches the price of the food.

That's a $30 meal, wasn't the point of cooking to save money?

I could go on a date at a restaurant for $20 and not have to slave in the kitchen for some bitch who might not put out, I'd rather drop the $20 on her meal than spend basically the same amount AND have to cook/clean up.

Stats: 5'7", 150 lbs
    Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tina7578 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tina7578's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Hetzen View Post
    You really date the cream of the crop don't you? After college, you don't have an excuse to be "low on funds this week".

And this thread sounds like it pertains to guys who have money, jsut don't want to be a girl's ATM.
    Actually, I do ... I date men who have car payments and mortgages and property taxes, and health insurance to pay for, and other grown up bills that cause one to use a budget so, yes, sometimes, you are "low on funds" and don't have endless funds to go out and blow on eating and drinking.

It's a bit different when you're 23 years old and still living at home.

And the blowjob thing was a joke. I said already that I'll gladly pay for dates, but no one (man or woman) should ever EXPECT someone else pays their way. Seems your damned if you do, damned if you don't around here.
    Last edited by Tina7578; 05-23-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    "If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will."
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 172 lbs
    pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pedobearu_aware has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pedobearu_aware's BodySpace
    So she pays $15 and he pays $15 assuming he gets wine that matches the price of the food.

I could go on a date at a restaurant for $20 and not have to slave in the kitchen for some bitch who might not put out, I'd rather drop the $20 on her meal than spend basically the same amount AND have to cook/clean up.
    No, the point is that she pays for part of the date AND he gets laid.
    May the Jeep Brah be with you

Actually, I do ... I date men who have car payments and mortgages and property taxes, and health insurance to pay for, and other grown up bills that cause one to use a budget so, yes, sometimes, you are "low on funds" and don't have endless funds to go out and blow on eating and drinking.

It's a bit different when you're 23 years old and still living at home.
    So you date idiots who buy **** that is too expensive? BRB i own a car and a house but can't go out for dinner.

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    OP has got himself a Candees. <3

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunSize1990's BodySpace

You do realise how sensual an act cooking together is? Add wine and its a guaranteed second date lay.

If you can't convert with a good meal and a good bottle of wine i'd seriously reconsider your gender preference.

I'm just sayin' if you want to get laid on the cheap, why wouldn't you pull from a club? You date girls you would consider girlfriending. A good attitude with money is a good trait to identify early.

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    + she wore the same clothing all three times!
    Maybe she's poor?

RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RippedXan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit RippedXan's BodySpace
    OP consider that she might not have the money to spare and feels embarrassed...
    If you can afford it stop caring about a couple of dollars, in the long run it makes no difference...

And as for in an equal case, they can offer all they want, if I asked somebody out, I'm paying..... Tina, offering to pay shows that you don't expect someone to pay... so that's not being damned, just be sure to let it go as soon as he says he's got it covered...

Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    You do realise how sensual an act cooking together is? Add wine and its a guaranteed second date lay.

If you can't convert with a good meal and a good bottle of wine i'd seriously reconsider your gender preference.

I'm just sayin' if you want to get laid on the cheap, why wouldn't you pull from a club? You date girls you would consider girlfriending. A good attitude with money is a good trait to identify early.
    I have no problem going to dinner and then a movie at my place afterwards. Same price, less effort, no mess, and if you don't like her you don't have to invite her to your place. If you cook for her she might never leave. Also, I don't want the girl to expect me to cook for her all the time, because that's how girls think. Location and activities have nothing to do with dating a girl, just get to talking and it should be a breeze, unless its a terrible match, in which case you are ****ed either way, so it's a good thing you can leave after dinner and not be stuck with her at your place.

tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tim5p has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    bishes ain't gonna openly offer to pay. there is always a conversation beforehand about what the night's events will be. so when this conversation happens, you simply say, "you can choose what we do, cause you're paying."

and that's the end of it.

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Veenilla View Post
    here you go, gurl [youtube]LQ7wT4CUprQ[outube]
    you want to get a drink sometime?

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 212 lbs
    silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) silverlightning has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit silverlightning's BodySpace
    ask her to get coffee or ice cream etc. if she wears the same clothes then definately something is up.

Stats: 220 lbs
    mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mashhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit mashhead's BodySpace
    time to drop her?
    Is this the White-Asian girl you wrote about?

I know foreign born Asians guys who "pay" for their dates. Cultural differences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast