Kadin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile What is the Best Thermogenic.?

Just wondering, what you's think is the best thermogenic on the market at the moment.

My personal preference is between Xenadrine RFA-X and the new ALR Poison.

As much help needed on the supplement side of things.

Cheers

Nice.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The EC stack is the best bang for the buck thermo you can get if it is available to you. Many threads on the subject.
    BS and Virus free

Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    The EC stack is the best bang for the buck thermo you can get if it is available to you. Many threads on the subject.

Cheers for the reply mate, but the EC Stack. We have a really hard time getting ephedrine into the country.. :s

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kadin11 View Post
    Cheers for the reply mate, but the EC Stack. We have a really hard time getting ephedrine into the country.. :s
    What about MS?
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by itzdodge View Post
    what about ms?
    ms? :s

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had good luck with AAEFX's Lean Fix. Can you get AAEFX sups in Austi?
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the best thermo im aware of at the moment for sheer effect is Liquid clenbutrx hardcore by VPX

however i am waiting to hear more on iforces new dexaprine. its nothing special but its dosed right and thats more important than the latest botanical extract. thats why peeps still like EC.. if it aint broke dont fix.. but EC is old skoo. there have been close to a dozen peer reveiwed, PUBLISHED studies done with athletes showing VPX meltdown (old version anyhow) to be 5x more thermogenic than EC

so.. really it comes down to weather or not you want a highly stimmed producct or not.

uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a bit respect of Dexaprine. Not sure about the following two ingredients:

Theophyllin (sides?)
    3,5-Diiodo (sides, shutdown?)

Smile

cheers guys for the help. just gotta have a shop around for what you have recommended.

never been into the supplement side so i'll need all the help i can get..!

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the best thermo im aware of at the moment for sheer effect is Liquid clenbutrx hardcore by VPX

however i am waiting to hear more on iforces new dexaprine. its nothing special but its dosed right and thats more important than the latest botanical extract. thats why peeps still like EC.. if it aint broke dont fix.. but EC is old skoo. there have been close to a dozen peer reveiwed, PUBLISHED studies done with athletes showing VPX meltdown (old version anyhow) to be 5x more thermogenic than EC

so.. really it comes down to weather or not you want a highly stimmed producct or not.
    links to studys?
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One Ive seen strongly recommended is OxyElitePro just got mine in the mail today. I've tried MAN scorch and vaporize ages ago (meh) and Hydroxycut (nearly killed me, stim overload).

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RichKnapp View Post
    I've had good luck with AAEFX's Lean Fix. Can you get AAEFX sups in Austi?
    Caffeine + synephrine =/= a fat burner.

Bro...

Cheers Guys, still treading ahead with the "cutting up", still got just over 4 weeks left so head down from here. But once again thanks for all the posts still deciding what to get, im a Personal trainer, i know exactly what im doing in the gym but haven't really paid much attention to the supps. since i was younger so just getting back into the research and trend.

How good was Kai at the New York Pro though, anyone reckon he'll get up in september?

JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100)
    Whats Going on Ladies &Gents??? So I have tried alot of thermogenics and my top two are Hybrid Energetics thermogenic supplements and GNC Thermogenics They Both work Really well but I have seen the best results and felt the best results with Hybrid Energetics Gnc is good but the dose seems un even at times and you have to takle like 6 a day Hybrid energetics is great only two a day it is not the most hightech looking pill or bottle but contains some strong doses of some good **** and it is very potent I will list the links for both products so you can check them out for your self Best of Luck My #1 Choice - Hybrid Energetics Thermogenic Fat Burners http://www.HybridEnergetics.com
    #2 Choice - Gnc Thermogenics http://www.********

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JP1FLY View Post
    Whats Going on Ladies &Gents??? So I have tried alot of thermogenics and my top two are Hybrid Energetics thermogenic supplements and GNC Thermogenics They Both work Really well but I have seen the best results and felt the best results with Hybrid Energetics Gnc is good but the dose seems un even at times and you have to takle like 6 a day Hybrid energetics is great only two a day it is not the most hightech looking pill or bottle but contains some strong doses of some good **** and it is very potent I will list the links for both products so you can check them out for your self Best of Luck My #1 Choice - Hybrid Energetics Thermogenic Fat Burners http://www.HybridEnergetics.com
    #2 Choice - Gnc Thermogenics http://www.********
    Strong advertising and using a fake avi/10
    http://www.tineye.com/search/8c3113a...96d1b3fbcb751/
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JP1FLY View Post
    Whats Going on Ladies &Gents??? So I have tried alot of thermogenics and my top two are ERGOSHRED and ERGOBURN They Both work Really well but I have seen the best results and felt the best results with ERGOSHRED and ERGOBURN is good but the dose seems un even at times and you have to takleERGOSHRED and ERGOBURN BUT THE bottle but contains some strong doses of some good **** and it is very potent I will list the links for both products so you can check them out for your self Best of Luck My #1 Choice - ERGOSHRED and ERGOBURN ]
    YOU HAD A lot of misspellings brah, I fixed them for you its actually spelled ERGOSHRED

JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonathonRubio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Bro...
    I lold

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    YOU HAD A lot of misspellings brah, I fixed them for you its actually spelled ERGOSHRED
    You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    iForce Nutrition Dexaprine V2
    Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    youre not looking for the best, your looking for the healthiest

jamesgunn88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thermo-Success. Bar none.
    http://www.thebestthermogenic.com

banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100) banipal753 is not very well liked. (-100)
    save ur money, get some caffeine pills.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread... I don't even...
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

robrtharker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WHat do people think of Hydroxycut Hardcore - I am really struggling to find a banging Thermogenic

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Samamo View Post
    One Ive seen strongly recommended is OxyElitePro just got mine in the mail today. I've tried MAN scorch and vaporize ages ago (meh) and Hydroxycut (nearly killed me, stim overload).
    Let me know how you like it Samamo. Did you get the original version or NF?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PES recently sent me a tub of alphamine (fp)
    I'm taking it now and wow it's amazing, not too intense, and tastes good. I get clean energy, and I feel like I'm cutting extra fat but I've only been taking it for 4 days. I'd suggest it, the others I've tried are intensify xtreme, d4, methyl drive, oep, super hd, and a few others. Alphamine WINS

DANNYKELLISON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone have any comments about Sheer Strength Labs products? Currently taking Sheer Thermo and Sheer T Boost. Not seeing huge results yet.