Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This morning it was a lot easier to get up, supprisingly. After yesterday's disappointment on the scale, this mornings was a lot better. I lost 400grams of what i had put on yesterday, which indicates some of yesterday's was water retention. I feel less bloated today as well. So i took 2 scoops of NO-Explode and headed off to the gym. It doesn't seem to have the same effects that 1MR had, no tingles. But i was still focused and managed to have a pretty good session.

5minute warm up
    Rows
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 37.5kg
    5x 35kg

Deadlifts
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 55kg
    5x 50kg

Overhead Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg
    4x 27.5kg
    4x 25kg

Squats (ATG)
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 45kg
    5x 40kg

5x 20 each leg calf raises

2km run followed by 2km HIIT.

Stretches, warm down

Squats felt good, however once i hit 45kg i couldn't manage to go down all the way, so decided to concentrate on technique rather then weight. Was still rather impressed with the session.

Today's calories are still set at 1500 with fats 56g, protein 136g, and carbs 79g. Next week after some advice i'll be looking to increase carbs, and decrease fats. This may be the answer to my weightloss issues.

Quiet weekend this weekend, having coffee this afternoon at Max Brennar so going to try and fit it into my macros today, so i can have a white chocolate chai YUMO
    I walk because I can, I run because I want to....

"If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain" - Dolly Parton

rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Saturday already, YAY..... by far the best day of the week
    So even after last nights little naughty dark coconut hot chocolate i still weighed in a little less today, so obviously the new eating plan and watching macros is helping. Next week i plan to change the carb % and see how that goes too.

So today i had added too much water to my no-explode so when i was trying to run, it wasn't very comfortable, so session today wasn't as intense as i would have liked, but thats ok. I still managed a 4km run, and a 30minute hill climb on the bike.

Not a lot planned for the weekend, no drinking alcohol thats for sure, first weekend off in a fortnight, so looking forward to that.

JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerrysGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating and training not so much but I have made an effort to be more active during the day. Ever since I got it, I started walking during lunchtime and at breaks.
    Cleaning is no longer a bad thing. :lol:

Originally Posted by JerrysGirl View Post
    Eating and training not so much but I have made an effort to be more active during the day. Ever since I got it, I started walking during lunchtime and at breaks.
    Cleaning is no longer a bad thing. :lol:
    Its good to know how much your incidental activites add up to per day. Hehe and all those somewhat mundane tasks work towards something

Sooooo hard to get up this morning. But i did, and i trekked off again to the gym. I woke up very dehydrated today, and quite bloated not very fun, but i still managed a somewhat decent session at the gym.

5minute warm up

Rows
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 35kg

Deadlifts
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 50kg

Overhead Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg

Squats (ATG)
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 30kg

Calf Raises
    40 each leg

Stepper 30mintues Hill climb level 15 186 stairs

Stretches warm donw.

The session felt solid, and the stepper at the end was awesome, really enjoying it. I think i'm going to cut back on weights this week, and stick to 3 days. Monday, wednesday and Friday, and tuesday and thursday i'll do some light cardio. Perhaps my body is in a plateau, so cutting back might be the only way to move forward.

i made a new eating plan yesterday with some help with the macros, and this week will look something like: 1489 cals, 37g Fats, 121g carbs, 134g Protein. I'll give this a week or so and see if anything changes. I'm hesitant to take a week off training now as Bali is comig up really soon, and i won't be able to do much over there. But fingers crossed this works for now. And then when i get back from bali, i'll smash it, and hopefully start again, and get some great results.

I've definitely noticed a change in my thoughts, and i'm not as negative as i used to be. Things do still get to me but they don't hang around for long, and i'm working on motivational quotes daily to keep my mind at peace, and a little more active.

Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been meaning to try to NOexplode I'll have to pick some up.

You'll have to let me know if the macros help at all...Keep up the good work!
    "Are you mad?"
    "If I wasn't, this would never work!"
    Pirates of the Caribbean

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
    Thomas Edison

"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently."
    Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by Jenergy View Post
    I've been meaning to try to NOexplode I'll have to pick some up.

You'll have to let me know if the macros help at all...Keep up the good work!
    You should try the new one, in watermelon. I got the old version and Fruit Punch, and it fizz's up, which i don't like. But i've read good reviews on the new watermelon one think i'll try it next.
    So far so good on the macros, hehe but its only been one day

This morning's session was changed to some cardio, due to my arthritis and siatica playing up in my left butt cheek. So a 30minute hill clime on the bike, and 20minutes on the stepper level 15, and 20mins walk on the treadmill.
    Still managed to break a sweat, but took it easy to try and reduce the impact to my spine and butt.

I'm also holding onto a lot of water today, the same as yesterday, and this would be due to TOM visiting. So hopefully in a day or 2 my body will return to normal. Macros today, are the same as yersterday, 1527cals, 35g fats, 134g carbs and 131g protein. So far soo good with the new macros, however it has only been one day. Did rather enjoy the sweet potato with dinner last night

I have made a few changes to my ********, stupid as it seems, but recently deleting so called friends, has left me feeling somewhat relieved. By changing my views on the friendship, and realising it was all one way, i feel now a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I know deep down one day he'll realise the friend he has lost, but it will most definitely be too late. So i'm feeling a lot more positive, which is an awesome feeling, and a few girlfriends have noticed and commented =D

Not doing so well today. My arthritis and siatica are hurting sooo much today. And i'm super bloated from TOM But i still managed to get an upper body session in, and supprisingly the stepper didn't irritate my condition.

5minute very slow warm up

Chest Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 32.5kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 30kg

Pull Ups Assistted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 23.5kg
    5x 21.5kg
    5x 19kg

Dips Assisted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 23.5kg
    5x 23.5kg
    5x 23.5kg

Bench Dips
    5x 10

Bicep Curls
    5x 15kg x 5 (again i couldn't find the 17.5kg bb)
    5x 12kg x 5 (db)

Stepper level 15 hill climb 20 mins 130fllights

Stretch

So all in all not a bad session, but not the best. I've dopped up on some pain meds to try and get through the day. Sitting down all day is going to kill me, but cest le vue. This is just apart of my life i have to learn to deal with, and try and remain pro-active rather than re-active with the pain. I"m going to look at increasing my fish oil intake to try and limit the pain. Hopefully some of the meds will also give short term relief. I'm not keen on taking them long term

Have also not been happy with calorie intake, i'm going to reduce it down to 1300 per day, which is another 200cals down. Hopefully this will help move that scale. I do know i'm holding a lot of water weight at the moment, but once that goes away, hopefully the decrease in cals will help. Just means no moer peanut butter, and full fat milk. Oh wells!!

Appears my bouts of fainting and feeling ill, is just my body trying to fight off a nasty virus. I have been feeling this way for about 3-4weeks now, and yesterday decided to visit a doctor. Basically my body is fairly healthy but having a hard time fighting off a nasty, so 70% of the time i feel fine, the other 30% i feel really really lousy. So i have the next 2 days off work, and have been informed to REST!!! So this means no gym or any form of exercise

Although this is not something i want, it's possibly what my body needs. So i'm going to listen to the doctor, and my mother, and spend the next 2 days resting. I am still keen for the weekend and getting out with my friends, so hopefully i feel better by then. This could be the break to a plateau though, as it might kick start my weight loss for next week, so we shall see how that goes.

I also woke up with the sorest lats today, YAY! Means i managed to do something right in yesterday's session despite the sciatica.

Today due to lack of moving around, i'll aim to eat 1200-1300, although being at home, and not physically busy might make for boredom eating, so will have to keep that in check. I'm still feeling happy and positive. Last night i did sleep for over 9 and a half hours, and i still feel sleepy. So looks like the doc was right.

Hopefully i can entertain myself to keep from being bored. But the forced time out will do me good =D

Bit of a rough morning today. I went to the gym, but i was feeling oh so very tired from the weekends adventures, and still trying to overcome this virus. So my workout was not as intense as i am used to. But not at all bad for the first day back after 4 days off.

5minute warm up

bench Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 32.5kg
    5x 30kg

Pull Ups assisted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 2.5kg
    5x 19kg
    5x 21.5kg

Dips asssited
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 26kg

Bicep Curls
    5x 15kg x 5 (barbell)
    5 12kg x5 (dumbbell)

bench Dips
    5x 5sets

10mins ab work
    10mins LISS
    Stretching

Didn't stay long at the gym today, wanted to get to work, so i can do my hours and leave early this afternoon.

Feeling extremely lousy, and am freezing, the office feels about 5degrees. Still feeling nauseaous, and am struggling to focus. i have already broken my fast, only and hour early, so means i still had the 16hrs fast. I am planning to head home as soon as my important jobs with work are finished. Need to get over this virus before my holiday.

It is the start of a new training program this week too, so looking forward to having more rest days. Shall be interesting if the new training approach will pay off on the scales.

i'm feeling soo much better today. In the afternoon yesterday i felt soo much better, and was just a little tired, and no longer feeling faint. So maybe this virus has finally left me, YAY!

So today at the gym, was just a light cardio sesssion. 50minutes on the treadmilll with a combination of walking, jogging, and hill climb. Not a sweaty session, although my heart rate managed to stay between 125- 150 throughout the duration, which was good. I also finished with a 2minute hiit style session on the rower. Still not a fully intense session, but i feel energised after.

I jumped on the scale this morning, and after a bit of a biggish alcohol fueled weekend, i managed to loose the almost 2kg gained in water weight, so almost back down a my weight from last week.

Calories in yesterday was around 1560, 34g fats, 124g carbs, 142g protein. Today will be around the same but i am going out for dinner, so will have to adjust other meals accordingly.

I'm feeling a lot better, although have had a few down points over the last few days, mostly due to outside influences, but i am learning to deal with them in a much better way. Allowing myself only a few minutes to feel down, and sorry for myself. Which is making it easier to cope. I'm feeling more in control and don't have too many negative thoughts, and i'm getting my social life back, YAY! Uni holidays are going far too fast But everything is feeling better, and i'm back on track.

"todays achievements, are so often yesterdays's impossibilities"

After a massive imrovement yesterday, i have woken up this morning with the sorest throat. But otherwise still feeling heaps better. Today i managed to kill my legs in a great session, so fun times ahead.

5 Minute Warmup

Deadlift
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 50kg

Row
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 35kg

Overhead Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg

Squats (ATG)
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 45kg
    5x 40kg

Leg Press
    5x 40kg
    5x 80kg
    5x 100kg
    5x 100kg
    5x 100kg

20mins of core work

Stretches, warm down

Not a bad session. Still not making too many gains on weight, but i intend to step it up next week, after hopefully overcoming all illness's.

Calories in yesterday did spike due to going out to dinner, and having a bit of a stressfull day at work. However didn't gain anything on the scale this morning, so can't complain with that. Back to around 1500 today... Only 3 weeks left till my holiday, and i'm definitely looking forward to my break, bring on some heat, and sun

Feeling a little rough today, and i sound like a man, hehe. My voice is all husky and deep, and i received what every person who has a cold dreads, from a work colleague.... "you look like crap today"- oh yay, i'm glad you noticed, i tried soo hard for that look, lol.....

But anyways, on with it! Experiencing massive leg doms today, so only did a light cardio session, didn't really break into too much sweat. 40minutes on the treadmill, mixing it up with hill climb, walking and a slight jogg. And a 15minute hill climb on the stepper. I'll go out again at lunch for a short walk to try and loosen the legs up.

Calorie intake yesterday was BAD but its ok, today will be better, and i'm coming up with new ways to stop the boredom eating at work. So hopefully i'll get back on track today....

Not much else to report. Just feel like my body is taking a few hits at the moment, but i still have 2.5 weeks till my holiday, so my body has time to beat all the bugs away. I'm still feeling positive and happy, which is great, and not feeling sorry for myself in any way. I kinda putting a bit of hope into karma,which possibly isnt' good, but it helps to keep me happy

I'm still battling this cold, and woke up with super sore legs and lower abs. So it seems either this cold is effecting my muscles, or my new gym plan is working. I'm going to go with the later.

So today instead of a full body workout, i decided to do a cardio session, and i'll do a full body tomorrow. Today consisted of 30minute Hill Climb on the bike, and a 10minute hill climb on the stepper, and a small abs session, and lots of stretching.

Not plannin a big weekend, so hopefully i can overcome this cold before my holiday.. Not much else to report. Calories in was around 1500, i am considering changing this after my holiday to lifting days 1500, and 1200 on non lift days, bu this can be a work in progress for when i get back..

Today, due to my cardio session yesterday, i did whole body push pull routine. I felt a lot stronger today, though still battling this flu, i very much suprised myself

I don't remember all my sets but will list what i can remember.

5minute warm up

Bench Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 35kg

Deadlift
    5x 20kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 40kg

Overhead Press
    5 20kg
    5 25kg x4

Squats (ATG)
    5 20kg
    5 30kg
    5 40kg
    5 45kg
    5 45kg

Pull Ups assisted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 21.5kg
    5x 19kg
    5x 19kg

Dips assisted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg x 4

Leg Press
    5x 40kg
    5x 80kg
    5x 100kg
    5x 110kg
    5x 110kg

Seated row
    5x 12kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 33kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 33kg

Bicep Curl
    5x 15kg
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 20kg
    5x 20kg

Good Mornings
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kgx 4

Sumo Squats/Calf Raises
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kgx 4

15minute slow walk, hill climb
    Stretches

It was quite a big session today, and i enjoyed being able to do my entire full body session. I think from now on i might try and have a weight session each saturday, instead of firday, it seems to work better strength wise for me.

Not much else planned for the weekend, might try and do a small run tomorrow, but i really wanna get over this cold. So will see how it goes.

YAY for finally feeling better, i'm still a little snuffley, but it seems my virus and cold is vacating my body, and just in time for a final weeks effort before my holiday.

Yesterday i was feelikng lousy, but managed to come together for an afternoon session on the bikes. A 30minute random hill climb on level 14, and 20minues of casual walking, and loads of stretching, as i had a bit of full body doms from saturday's session.

So this mornings session felt strong, not too many PB's but still a solid session. Though i felt sluggish, i overate on carbs on the weekend, and it has made me bloated, and i feel a little yucky, but new week, and i'm back on track.

5minutes cardio warm up
    bench press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 35kg
    5x 32.5kg

Pull Ups Assissted
    5x 33kg
    5x 36kg
    5x 21.5kg
    5x 19kg
    5x 21.5kg

Dips Assisted
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg x 4

Bicep Curls
    5x 6kg each side x 5
    5x 12kg x 5

Dips on bench
    5x 5

Abs for 15mins

Stretches and warm down.

I've been researching some exercises i can do whilst on my holiday. Being bali, i can't really run on the streets, and live to see another day. So i will be taking a few little bits and pieces with me, like jump rope, ab roll out, and elastic bands, so hopefully i can still maintain a little bit of strenght.

For the next week until i leave i am going to eat clean, except for one protein bar per day (only eat these to get my protein intake up, and i can't handle more then 2 shakes per day). I'm thinking ahead for bali, and i'm not going to follow IF over there, too hard. And my parents are kinda weird about me skipping brekky so will just limit the rice i consume and try and eat as clean as i can for most meals, obviously i'll be consuming alcohol, so i'm not expecting to come back in the same condition.

But once back i have 9 weeks to trim down before the first festival of the season abd only about 5 weeks till the city to surf, so will definitely be cracking down heaps then, and focusing on getting my fitness back on track.

One week today till my holiday, and whilst i haven't lost all the weight i wanted to, i've never felt stronger, and i've lost overal cm's, so can't really complain.

Have slight chest doms today from yesterday's session, YAY. Today was cardio and did a combination of hill climb, jogging and walking for 50minutes, and finished off with a sauna. Feeling soo much better today, and my cold is definitely on its last legs.

I weighed in this morning .5kg less then yesterday, so i think by slowing my activity levels down, and going back to my 1200(approx) cals is working. Very keen to get started on this properly after my holiday, and see how far it can take me.

Not much else to report on. Feeling a lot more positive these days, and negative thought aren't lasting very long, if at all in my head. I'm noticing changes in my work life too, and i'm finding i'm not getting as stressed as i used to, so its all coming along nicely.

Only a quick little update today, am super busy at work <sigh>.......

Good session today. Managed to maintain PB weight for more sets, which i am most happy with. I changed my rows, to a seated row. And am pleasantly supprised, by the weight i can now pull, YAY for me.

5 minute warm up
    Deadlift
    5x 20kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 50kg
    5x 40kg

Overhead Press
    5x 20kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 25kg
    5x 27.5kg
    5x 27.5kg

ATG Squats
    5x 20kg
    5x 30kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 40kg
    2x 45kg
    5x 40kg

Seated row
    5x 19kg
    5x 24kg
    5x 32kg
    5x 40kg
    5x 32kg

Warm down and stretches

I'm expecting doms tomorrow, as i already feel like jelly legs, hehe. So might need to move friday's session of weigts to saturday again.

Calories in yesterday were around 1300- maintained weight from yesterday. Today will be about the same, although i am giving blood at 1.30 so will break my fast a little early to reduce the chance of fainting. Having dinner tonight with a friend, i've been craving meat lately (strange for a vego) so maybe tonight i'll have a steak or chicken or something. See if i feel too guilty to order it, hehe. Which is more then likely.

I've been sooo busy at work, and at home trying to get everything done and ready before i go away. So quick run down of the last 2 days.

Still fighting this cold, i really hope it leaves before tuesday. Yesterday and today were both easy cardio days. yesterda did 2x 50 mint hill session on the treadmil, and today did a 20minute hill on the treadmill and a 20minute hill on the stepper, and a little bit of ab work.
    I plan to do 2 full body weight sessions before i leave. So Saturday and Monday will be those days.

Otherwise cals in are around the same as usual, even though i'm not losing, i'm not gaining either, so once i get back, from my holiday i'll concentrate on dropping the cals and weight effectively. Prob wont blog now till i'm back in about a fortnight

I've been back from my little family getaway for a few days now. Though havent been back into my routine due to food poisoning, and i've now broken out in hives, icky. I had a great time away, and managed to maintain weight during my time away from the gym, YAY!

I've had a few sessions back to the gym, nothing full on just easing into things. So i'll start recording sessions again next week.
    Whilst i was away i managed to have some time to think about my goals and approach to my training and diet. I've decided that i need to make small baby goals, in order to keep me motivated until i reach the final goal of 57kg.

So first baby goal, is to get to 62kg by 28h August, (Ball, which means ball gown). This is less than 3kg in just over a month. Which is definitely achievable. I've also decided to start eating meat for one meal a day. As i still love tofu, i'll still eat it for lunch, and start having chicken for dinner. This allows me to get protein a little more naturally than via the protein bars and shakes i was eating/drinking.

I've been reading a book called "the secret", and soo many things in it has been making sense. I'm definitely feeling a lot more positive, and my mum even commented on my new attitude and how nice it is to see me happy. Its great knowing people are seeing changes emotionally within me.

wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back! Was wondering when you were going to return. I got back 2 weeks ago No idea how you managed not to put on weight while you were away. That's pretty awesome in itself. I went from 9% BF to 12-13% pretty quickly haha.

Anyway, ease back into it and start ripping it up asap. Your goal should be no worries.
    My Madcow Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136450181

Originally Posted by wick View Post
    Welcome back! Was wondering when you were going to return. I got back 2 weeks ago No idea how you managed not to put on weight while you were away. That's pretty awesome in itself. I went from 9% BF to 12-13% pretty quickly haha.

Anyway, ease back into it and start ripping it up asap. Your goal should be no worries.
    Thanks I'd say its good to be back, but the weather this morning might freeze that parade. Currently minus 5 degrees, i think i'd rather go back to Bali where its 30 degrees, lol.

I think in the first few days i got a little excited and ate like a piggy, but after a bit i went back to and IF approach (skipping brekky basically) and eating more protein rich foods, i think it helped, and we did a lot of walking. And not going to lie, getting food poisioning did help the weight situation haha.

9% to 13% isn't too bad, compared to all the fun you would have had And i'm sure you'll be back down to 9% in no time.

I definitely easing back into it, my body still thinks its on a holiday...

So time has come to get back into life and routines. I only have a few small traces of hives left, and no sign of the cold or food poisoning. So definitely time to get back on track.
    Yesterday i participated in a charity event at the gym. It was a ride-a-thon, basically it went from 9am till 6pm, and you had a team bike, and basically the team who did the most kms won. So we decided to do 10 mins at a time each. There was 6 in my team, so 10mins each hour for the whole 9hours. And OMG can i tell you it is not as easy as i first thought it would be. My butt is not used to sitting on a bike seat, and well the pain is strong hehe, but all in the name of a good cause, and out of 15 teams, we managed to come second with 323km. The team that came first was a team of 10 and they were gym instructors, and they beat us by around 10km. So we were all pretty stocked.
    But this meant the gym this morning was a struggle, lol. I changed my lifting days to tue, thus and sat, as i like the extra time on sat mornings i get. So today i managed a light 50min walk/hill interval on the treadmill. Tried to do some ab work, but they were still sore from Friday So just took it easy and stretched for 15mins or so.
    Tomorrow as long as my legs feel good and i don’t get DOMs, i’ll do a lower body push/pull split, like always. Back to around 1200cals(ish) per day, 50/30/20 (p/f/c), though carbs do seem a little low, so will be following on that more closely.
    Not much else to report on, feeling a lot happier these days, and a few close people have commented on how positive i am these days. I don’t feel angry anymore, and i’m not as negative. And its nice for people to notice. Its definitely a happier place to be in

I wrote this yesterday at work, but didn't get a chance to upload it, cos the new BB.com layout doesn't work on my work servers So anyways, better late than never...

I managed to get to bed at a reasonable hour last night, so today's session went off without a hitch. Workout went something like below:

Chest Press (DB)
    8kg x 5 (each hand)
    10kg 5 x 5 sets (the 12kg's db seem to be missing at the gym, so until i feel super strong and able to handle 14kg's i'll stick with 10kg's, hoping next week to be able to handle 14kg's)

Pull Ups (assisted)
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 21.5kg
    5x 19kg
    2x 17.5kg
    3x 19kg

Dips (assisted)
    5x 33kg
    5x 26kg
    5x 24.5kg
    5x 22.5kg
    5x 19kg

Bicep Curls
    5x 10kg
    5x 12kg x5 sets

Flye's (machine, seated)
    5x 12kg
    5x 15kg
    5x 18kg
    5x 20kg
    5x 24kg (i think the weights went something like that, not sure what the pin weights go up by, none of the machines in the gym as consistent :|)

Finished off with a 20min hill climb on the stepper, and 15minutes of stretching.

I seem to be almost recovered from sunday's bike ride. YAY, so my stretches and sitting on the floor are a LOT easier.

I'm going to try a new eating plan as of next week, have been looking into one a lady gave me at the gym, which she uses to get ready for BB competitions. So will look at changing it a little to suit my macros and cals, but its definitely a good starting place. Not that i'm keen to compete, but i am keen to get my physique down to something i am happier with.

Todays session was good, but lacked some energy even with the no-explode I managed a 40 treadmill session and a 10min hill climb on the stepper. But i've been playing around with the idea to stop doing IF doing the week, but just use it on Sat and Sun as a 24hr fast, than back to brekky and all other meals during the day. Going to see if this gives me some more energy and allows me to go back to running a bit more often, as i am missing it a LOT....

So just playing around with it all at the moment, just testing bits and pieces out. Trial and error, is good, as long as i'm learning, and growing thats all that matter to me at this point. I'll still be sticking to a rough 1200 calories.............

Anyways not much else to report on

Ok ok, so i've been extremely terrible at logging since i returned from my holiday But this week i've made a bit of a commitment with one of the female bodybuilders at my gym. And she is going to help me get into competing shape. Not sure if at the end of this process i'll compete, but i'm very ready and keen to see if i can get to that stage.

She is very enthusiastic, and is 5 weeks out from her own competition. She is incredible shape, and she is going for first place this comp, as she has came second at each of the 5 she has competed in. So i'm very very excited to be working with her

So today she went through diet with me, and next week i have my first PT session with her, and than that saturday she's going to write out my lifting plan. Due to me being away this weekend (i'm running in the city to surf) we have to make the lifting program session a bit further away then we'd both like, but not much can be done.

I'll be mixing training sessions and times up. I have decided to give lunch time sessions ago to see if my energy levels will increase, as i've been feeling flat lately. So anyways, watch this space, and i will update with my training program when its written up, and most importantly my progress.

I've been feeling a lot happier these days, which seems to now be my normal. So i feel i'm ready to see what i can do physically and emotionally..... Yay to motivation, excitement and challenges....

Terrible, i am terrible. I will make more of an effort to log each day, because i am starting to get into some serious territory now. I've had a 2 sessions with my new trainer, and i'm loving her. She has killed my lats today, YAY, and each week she will kill another body part, and on Saturday she is going to write me a proper weekly lifting routine.

She is also giving me some tips on how to control my mind, and overcome any fears i may be experiencing. I ran in the City to Surf yesterday, 14km, mostly hills. I had issues at the 6-7km, it was a massive mind battle, and it wasn't until the 7km mark that i picked my **** up and realised i could in fact run the rest of the way and exceed my limits. I was slightly disapointed with my run, and lack of mind control at the 6km mark, but that is something i'll work on. And there is another 10km run coming up in a few weeks, so plan is to try my new mind controls out on that run.

The new eating plan, is doing me wonders. i have energy, and am feeling fantastic everyday. Whilst i don't think i've lost weight yet, i can still feel my body changing, and clothing is fitting a lot differently. So the small changes are very encourgaing for me to continue. So full steam ahead, and once i have a full lifting plan i will start to go back to blogging daily