Trackthlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Six Pack in 6 Weeks Possible? Any suggested workouts?

Do you think it is possible for me to achieve a six pack in 6 weeks? I'm 170, and 6'1 if it helps. I need help on what kind of workouts I should be doing. Right now I usually warm up with a mile, do my workout at the gym, and then finish with 2 miles. How often should I do abs, and what are some good ab exercises. I'm doing leg-lifts every other day now.

1 last thing, could someone give me an honest bf% estimate? Thanks.
    Attached Images

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Trackthlete View Post
    Do you think it is possible for me to achieve a six pack in 6 weeks? I'm 170, and 6'1 if it helps. I need help on what kind of workouts I should be doing. Right now I usually warm up with a mile, do my workout at the gym, and then finish with 2 miles. How often should I do abs, and what are some good ab exercises. I'm doing leg-lifts every other day now.

look up max ot and EAT.

18%

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO, I dont think its possible.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Originally Posted by charlie335 View Post
    look up max ot and EAT.

18%
    Alright, Im looking it up now. I'm also thinking about doing more HIIT workouts. 1 More question though, should I cut first? If you had 6-7 weeks to reach your goal of a 6 pack, what would you do?

I thought that I might cut first, and then try to bulk? It seems like I would just be putting on more muscle, and still have the lower bodyfat. I dont have to be completely ripped, but my goal is having at least visible abs/ or if I can, a 6 pack.

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, Im looking it up now. I'm also thinking about doing more HIIT workouts. 1 More question though, should I cut first? If you had 6-7 weeks to reach your goal of a 6 pack, what would you do?

I thought that I might cut first, and then try to bulk? It seems like I would just be putting on more muscle, and still have the lower bodyfat. I dont have to be completely ripped, but my goal is having at least visible abs/ or if I can, a 6 pack.
    max ot is high intensity. 5 day split and Jeff Willet (whom you can google) also advocates doin hiit cardio 5-6 days a week for fat loss. But you can search max ot and find all that info out.

I am by no means as lean as you even, but imo 6 weeks is not enough time for you to get as cut as you want. I mean you could crash diet, but then you will rebound. Cut to 10%, maintain that, and then hit the gym hard for 6months to add some lbm.

Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mightymuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You have parcatically zero muscle mass, if you actually managed to lose enough body fat to show your abs you would look ill.

Maybe next year you will have your six pack.

Originally Posted by Mightymuff View Post
    You have parcatically zero muscle mass, if you actually managed to lose enough body fat to show your abs you would look ill.

Maybe next year you will have your six pack.
    Um, no, I'm pretty sure I have some. I lost all my upper body from track though, prior to the season, my bench max was 235, and I just maxed yesterday, and got 185. So I'm pretty sure I do have a LITTLE muscle mass. Also, while I did lose upper body, I definitely gained a lot of leg muscle, and I do think I already have a decent core. My events in track are the 200, and 400. My 400 time is 53, which is actually pretty fast.

Ignoring what was previously said, I don't think its out of the picture. Think about it, If I lost 10 pounds of PURE fat, I think I would look ripped, if not, at least look good. And If I have 7 weeks, I think I could lose 1-2 pounds of fat per week, thats 7-14 pounds. I think I am going to stick strictly to chicken and vegetables, and lift heavy with low reps to maintain/ increase muscle mass.

From what I heard, it is relatively easy to regain muscle, before Track, I did football. I think If I were to lose at least 7 pounds in 7 weeks, that it would mostly be fat. I am NOT THE EXPERT THOUGH, that is why I am looking for help. But to say that I have "practically" no muscle mass offends me.

gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gashead31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think no muscle mass atall is abit harsh, you cant really tell from that picture anyway...

From your current condition i dont think its possible to acheive a full set of visible abs in 6 weeks but you can certainly 'improve' how you look.

Eat clean, hit the gym hard and you should see some change within that time.

robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10) robcab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say 6 months of eating right and training hard. A yr max if you really keep at it. Don't be so impatient bro. Everyone waits until summer is here to try and get in shape. Give yourself some time.

RobCab

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No hate, but if you cut now, youll end up looking like christian bale in the machinist. Dont be in such a rush; slow and steady wins the race You need more mass! Start bulking, lift heavy and aim for that six pack summer 2012.

~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000) ~SiX PACK~ is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's all BS you can't get a six pack in a week how to get a six pack in a week
    My YouTube Lifting/Posing/Advicing Videos: alongabbay.com/youtube

BOOM!