Closed Thread
    DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DerReise Wisdom: Truth about Steroid Gain/Losses

Many of you seem to have a completely distorted view on how steroids work. It makes me rage when I see such common sense being thrown out the window and instead fairy tales are adapted based on people's random hopes and dreams of how roid gains work.

Let me illustrate to you the most simple examples:

The following are assuming you do a proper cycle and PCT

1) Male under his natural limit - uses roids to get to a size of his natural limit. He will keep his gains, he simply used roids to advance faster to his goal. Since his body can naturally support that musculture, keeping his gains won't be very hard.

2) Male at his natural limit - takes roids to advance past what his body is capable of. Even with the most perfect diet and conditions, along with PCT, over time this individual will lose all gains and return to his natural limit. You cannot sustain something your body is not capable of without synthetics. Not even a little, sorry.

3) Male close to limit who goes over limit - the hybrid example. Will only be able to keep through perfect circumstances what brings him to his natural level. Anything over will be lost without continuous use. Most people fall into this category who roid.

This is the role of steroids when we're referring to putting on muscle. Many of you do not understand this simple concept and need to be educated. Hope this helps.

In summary, you cannot know how much another person will keep from roid use unless you know how close to their natural limit they were when they took them and how much up to/over they went through use.

In the end, this also proves that steroids are pointless unless youre dealing with Type 1, a Zyzz type individual who wants to use roids to get to their natural goal much faster. Live fast die young type of attitude.

For those taking roids to go past their limits and who arent professionally competing, please ****ing go. You're idiots because over time it'll all be lost past your limit unless you plan on living on roids.

balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs

I see you have reached way past your natural limit

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by balboa22 View Post
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs

I see you have reached way past your natural limit
    Do you need to be a shark to understand how they work?

Do you need to be Napoelon to understand who he was?

Go fap to hentai.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by derreise View Post
    go fap to hentai.
    l

o

l
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so youre saying skinny *******s who dont know **** about lifting should juice but guys who enjoy getting big and have been lifting naturally and are already huge should just stay away? strong logic

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    so youre saying skinny *******s who dont know **** about lifting should juice but guys who enjoy getting big and have been lifting naturally and are already huge should just stay away? strong logic
    Dude I'm sorry, I don't know what college you went to or who taught you growing up, but what he said is completely logical. You missed the point completely, sorry bro.

SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol it goes against everything the misc believes in but i kinda agree

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really dont believe in natural limits, if youre eating the calories to support your new achieved muscle growth i dont see how the brain will tell the muscles in your body "Hey you got to big...TIME TO SHRINK YOU!!!"

I think thats bs

Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000) Straight2Ace is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    i really dont believe in natural limits, if youre eating the calories to support your new achieved muscle growth i dont see how the brain will tell the muscles in your body "Hey you got to big...TIME TO SHRINK YOU!!!"

I think thats bs
    nope seems true
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    I rep back brosephs.

Come at me USA!

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JMAG90 View Post
    Dude I'm sorry, I don't know what college you went to or who taught you growing up, but what he said is completely logical. You missed the point completely, sorry bro.
    uh, read the op again. guess they dont teach you to read in florida.

FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO THINK LIKE OP

almost everything we "know" about AAS and PCT is based on theory and a small number of published research studies. whether or not someone who cycles will lose everything in the future is not for you or anyone else to say. maybe they have very high levels of endogenous testosterone and their bodies can support that much mass. maybe they can provide enough stimulus to the muscles to maintain that size. ive seen guys at my gym who have done 3-4 cycles and havent touched AAS in years and they are still massive. there are also a few guys that were small and used AAS and lost most of it. there is no way to tell how big someone will get.

that being said. if you stop lifting and stop using AAS you will get smaller and lose that muscle mass. no stimulus=no growth.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    more likely to keep

most likely wont because they didnt know how to eat in the first place

I think thats bs
    these are hormonal limits, something very real
    if they werent, cell tech wouldnt work at all
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

I think thats bs
    Dude it doesn't work that way.

You think someone like Mariusz Pudzianowski can come off steroids, eat to maintain, and stay where he is? He will deflate because his body was given synthetitcs that allowed him to reach way past what his body is capable of being.

FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO THINK LIKE OP

almost everything we "know" about AAS and PCT is based on theory and a small number of published research studies. whether or not someone who cycles will lose everything in the future is not for you or anyone else to say. maybe they have very high levels of endogenous testosterone and their bodies can support that much mass. maybe they can provide enough stimulus to the muscles to maintain that size. ive seen guys at my gym who have done 3-4 cycles and havent touched AAS in years and they are still massive. there are also a few guys that were small and used AAS and lost most of it. there is no way to tell how big someone will get.

that being said. if you stop lifting and stop using AAS you will get smaller and lose that muscle mass. no stimulus=no growth.
    Why are you such a failure. If they have higher levels of test naturally they will have a greater natural limit which they can sustain BECAUSE ITS THEIR NATURAL LIMIT.

anything past that will eventually fade away. Dude, people like you fail reading comprehension.

manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000) manimani is just really nice. (+1000)
    so what your saying is I should celltech right now rather than waiting a few years.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP do you think Zyzz still roids to maintain his physique? He was way too skinny to begin with to have a natural limit at his current physique.