Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overate on the 4th :(

Hey guys, happy 4th!

And by happy 4th I mean happy day that I (and I'm sure many of you) overate a lot. I've probably had around 4000 calories today. I hit maybe 120g protein, 100g fat, and easily 500g carbs. I know the fat is pretty high, but can this be counted as a refeed day? It was a cheat day, it just so happens that the macros work out kinda well.

Also, when I worked out today I did 70 minutes of LISS cardio, burning around 1000 calories. I also lifted and my lifts were made up of deadlifting and power cleaning at 3x5 at heavy weight for me, among other compound lifts such as tricep dips, lat pulldowns, lateral flys and weighted crunches. I did all of these at a very high weight for me.

I am getting that number on the calorie burning from the elliptical machine and yes, I know, it's give or take 100 or 200 calories. The 70 minutes was about 7.2 miles for me. I'm hella slow haha.

Anyway, I'm still not in deficit I don't think and was wondering does this day have a similar affect as a refeed day? I was planning one of those tomorrow anyway.

I know not to make a habit out of this kind of thing, but is what I did the correct way to handle when you overeat?

Thanks in advance!

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont worry about it, its just a day of your life. If you are not lean (11% and under) its not really an issue of needing a refeed, carbing up always will help energy levels but during a cut its wishful thinking to assume that every day will be high energy.
    If you overeat, move on and dont dwell on the past. A normal person who doesnt lift wouldnt care, and neither should you because you are in a deficit every day.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    refeed day with all that fat? hmm no, you just pig out, holidays are mental excuses to let down our resolve and overeat, however as long as you get back into the diet tomorrow, damage will be limited imo
    starvation or bust!

day 0 236.0lbs // day20 222.6lbs // day45 211.8lbs
    day 2 233.8lbs // day22 219.8lbs
    day 4 231.6lbs // day24 217.9lbs
    day 6 225.2lbs // day26 217.4lbs
    day 8 227.4lbs // day28 218.4lbs
    day10 226.8lbs // day30 215.8lbs
    day12 225.2lbs // day33 218.2lbs
    day14 224.6lbs //day36 216.4lbs
    day16 225.4lbs //day39 213.0lbs
    day18 223.2lbs //day42 212.4lbs

Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by urukhai29 View Post
    refeed day with all that fat? hmm no, you just pig out, holidays are mental excuses to let down our resolve and overeat, however as long as you get back into the diet tomorrow, damage will be limited imo
    This is basically what I was asking. Also I went HAM in the gym and I might even be in a tiny deficit now depending on how many calories my actual lifting burned.

Thanks for the reassurance my man, and I'm sorry to this forum for asking all the seemingly n00b questions but I just look to you guys for help and even more-so security. Kinda the whole "you're not alone bro" feeling.

Thanks again!

born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Latture View Post
    This is basically what I was asking. Also I went HAM in the gym and I might even be in a tiny deficit now depending on how many calories my actual lifting burned.

Thanks for the reassurance my man, and I'm sorry to this forum for asking all the seemingly n00b questions but I just look to you guys for help and even more-so security. Kinda the whole "you're not alone bro" feeling.

Thanks again!
    I'm right there with you bro. I too, over ate today . I lifted heavy today. It was back and shoulders day and did 15min of cardio (usually do 25-30) because I had a feeling I would eat a lot today. I didn't eat past my maintenance, though but I usually have a cheat day once a week where I eat about 2300 calories which is still a 400 calorie deficit for me.

Today, I worked out for 75 min. Went to Pink's Hot Dogs and had a freakin Swiss Cheese and Shrooms Hot Dog and then went to my parents house and ate Fish Ceviche and 3 large slices of pepperoni pizza . I ate roughly 2600 calories today which technically I don't consider all that bad but I haven't eaten this bad since I started my cut.

Anyways, just get back to it tmrw and don't dwell. It's absolutely ok. You may gain 1lb or 2 in water weight only but heck it will go away. Keep it up.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you've been alive for at least 6,570 days, I am going to go out on a limb and say that 1 day is not going to change the rest of those much.

Point being. Learn from it and move on. Dont beat yourself and don't try to " make up for it"
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    you've been alive for at least 6,570 days, I am going to go out on a limb and say that 1 day is not going to change the rest of those much.

Point being. Learn from it and move on. Dont beat yourself and don't try to " make up for it"
    Pretty much this. Do you suddenly become ripped and fit from eating lean meats and veggies, hitting every macro, for one day? Or for a week, for that matter? One bad day won't ruin you just like one good day won't help you. It's your overall habits that matter.

Learn to enjoy a few simple days in life and move on.

Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, what happened to you is called life. It happens to all at some point and if it didnt it would be a dull old world. Just enjoy the time and jump back onto your plan the next day witout worry :-)

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who cares? We all "overate" on the fourth (and about 50 other days of the year).

Just follow your macros - you'll reach your goals.
    "Sorry, did I wake your dream? Some questions run too deep." - Avenged Sevenfold

Current stack: Suboxone - 1 mg a day, errday.

Days off ******** -- 21

Panthers|49ers|Benson Henderson|Hornets