daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Which is the best way to burn fat ?

i am currently trying to drop really low in body fat but i cant seem to manage it any suggestions. Am aiming for 5 %
    Daniel Hadjivarnava

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5% is like competition levels...why are you trying to get that low unless you're stepping on a stage? anything less than 8-10% is pointless in the real world...girls don't dig striated glutes and roadmap veins all over your body...

but to answer your question: caloric deficit + lifting heavy. cardio isn't mandatory but it certainly helps when cutting. it takes time. the leaner you are, the slower the fat loss gets. so stick with it.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katie4004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like you have to be extremely dedicated to cut to such low levels. You are already extremely lean so you would have to make serious sacrifices to get any leaner. Maybe try keto, intermittent fasting, fasted cardio, or read Lyle's book on body recomp.

I am really not sure if it is healthy to be that lean and you wouldn't be able to maintain that state of leannes for very long. Is there a reason why you want your body fat to be that low?

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5% is not sustainable. pros only maintain it for like a few days during contests. it's not even an optimal level to bulk from. no one attains that level of shreddedness except for a contest in which they hope to win something.

daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniboy351 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    5% is not sustainable. pros only maintain it for like a few days during contests. it's not even an optimal level to bulk from. no one attains that level of shreddedness except for a contest in which they hope to win something.
    Thank you for your replies, and i understand that 5% body fat is for competitions but that is what am aiming for due to that reason. I am not competing yet maybe in a year or so, but i just want to get the feel for it and experience it so am kind of ready for it. i always wondered what id look like that low in terms of body fat. thanks again ! much appreciated !
    Daniel Hadjivarnava

Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in a position where I have a lot of lard to shift. I have read many times that the lifting is important to the weight loss but I havent got into that yet. For me, I like the cardio, and as a minimum 20 mins a day. I just feel without this I havent done enough added to that the cardio is good for you.

Originally Posted by daniboy351 View Post
    Thank you for your replies, and i understand that 5% body fat is for competitions but that is what am aiming for due to that reason. I am not competing yet maybe in a year or so, but i just want to get the feel for it and experience it so am kind of ready for it. i always wondered what id look like that low in terms of body fat. thanks again ! much appreciated !
    well this is just my advice again, don't aim for that low yet. the amount of time you will take just to 'test the waters' of really low body fat (takes even longer when you're doing it naturally) could better be suited towards adding a little more LBM for that comp. otherwise you'll spend a couple months or so shredding up, and only have a few months to add any noticeable mass before having to shred up again for comp. no one's perfect on their first comp, it's a learning experience. at your age i'd put on as much lean mass as possible while it's easier...

totally your call. if you build now, you'll have more LBM for that comp later and still have enough time to shred up.

Yes i do cardio in the morning for 30 40 mins and lift at night i find this method effective for me. And thats great thank you i will do that instead makes sense and no point to it yet !
    Daniel Hadjivarnava