Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

***Simple No Bake Protein Bar Recipe with Easy to follow Pics***

SIMPLE NO BAKE PROTEIN BARS

INGREDIENTS

270 Grams Oats
    120 Grams Peanut Butter
    50 Grams Slithered Almonds
    50 Grams Goji Berries (or other dried fruit)
    1 cup Milk
    1 scoop Protein Powder (myofusion works very well)

METHOD

1) Measure out all your ingredients into bowls before beginning.

2) Once measured out, make sure the peanut butter is in a large mixing bowl. Place Mixing bowl and PB in the microwave to soften for 40 sec to 1 min.

3) Once the PB is soft and heated, begin by poring and combining the milk and PB.

4) The next step is to combine the milk and PB mixture with the Protein. Use a whisk to ensure there are no lumps and the mixture combines.

[/[B

"Do not look to the ground for your next step; greatness lies with those who look to the horizon."

“The most powerful element that builds your body is the mental state you bring to your training.”

SLIN SANE LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608893323#post608893323

Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

5) The next step is to begin to add your dry ingredients. First start with your oats. Add in and stir till they are all coated.

6) Once the oats are in and completely covered, begin to add in the almonds. Stir until the almonds are mixed thoroughly through the mixture.

7) Repeat the last process but this time with the Goji Berries.

8) Once all he ingredients are in the bowl. Stir to make sure they are all evenly dispersed.

9) Next line a Baking Tin with non Stick Baking Paper.

10) Begin to spread the mixture out over the tin and place as evenly as possible.

11) Lastly, Use a fork or baking scraper to even out the mixture and fill any holes. Once the mixture is spread evenly over the tin. Place in the fridge overnight for a minimum of 12 Hours. The longer the better as the PB, milk and protein powder harden up.

12) Once set, Remove from the Tin and Cut into 8 pieces.

MACROS PER SLICE

Calories: 303
    Protein: 15.7
    Carb: 27.5
    Fat: 13.6
    Sugar: 5.8

"Do not look to the ground for your next step; greatness lies with those who look to the horizon."

“The most powerful element that builds your body is the mental state you bring to your training.”

SLIN SANE LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608893323#post608893323

joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good stuff man. But u only put one scoop of protein powder in all that?
    SC - joeyrey

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many slices per batch?

Looks tasty dude
    ⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cheers guys.

Yes i only put in 1 scoop but you could easily add as much or as little as you like. I prefer more solid ingredients than powders but by all means the more you want to add etc.

I add 40grams of protein.

Also i cut it into 8 slices.

Also note that the recipe can be changed according to needs but the base or ratio's of wet and dry will give the consistency.

junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkyarddog84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like a good snack, i may have to try this out sometime.

Thanks for posting it up

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks delicious. is there anything you can substitute for the almonds and PB? i'm allergic to both.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

Originally Posted by AnnieOlson View Post
    looks delicious. is there anything you can substitute for the almonds and PB? i'm allergic to both.
    Sure. If its a nut allergy you have look into non nut butters so something like tahini would work. And again, instead of almonds, use seeds or grains etc.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do u figure you could sub the PB for prepared PB2 in order to power the fat macro?

Great recipe btw.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Insanity at its finest! Vesania's Avatar
    Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks very tasty! Might need to try that out to cure some of the cravings I am having.

silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You think I could sub out oats for fruity pebbles?

And PB for honey??

And vanilla protein powder for cookies and cream protein powder?

and dried fruit for white chocolate chips?

and milk for almond milk?

I'm just playin...everyone's questions on substituting ingredients got to me....THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT CONCRETE INGREDIENTS PEOPLE.........looks good though...I was never able to spread my mixtures so evenly like that when I made mine

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by silly_sally808 View Post

And PB for honey??

I'm just playin...everyone's questions on substituting ingredients got to me....THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT CONCRETE INGREDIENTS PEOPLE.........looks good though...I was never able to spread my mixtures so evenly like that when I made mine
    this x2 I put cinnamon and honey in my bars.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    Do u figure you could sub the PB for prepared PB2 in order to power the fat macro?

Great recipe btw.
    Im not aware of prepared PB2 in Aus sorry.....but am i guessing its powdered PB with a less fat content ? In any case, just remember that the PB is used as a binding and setting agent in the mix so as long as the prepared PB2 comes out with a similar consistency and stickiness it should work.

Originally Posted by Vesania View Post
    Looks very tasty! Might need to try that out to cure some of the cravings I am having.
    Thanks! They sure do fill a spot when your hungry. and they keep you pretty satisfied till your next meal.

Originally Posted by silly_sally808 View Post

And PB for honey??

although a stab, i actually like some of your substitutes :P im gonna make a guilty pleasure protein bar which will bassically be cereal, choc chips, PB&co dark choc dreams, white choc protein powder and some glazed cherries.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    this x2 I put cinnamon and honey in my bars.
    I tried cinnamon with mine once and it just overpowered everything. And this is coming from a guy who puts cinnamon on EVERYTHING. so i was a little disappointed. Honey on the other hand would work great too.

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you put only 40g of protein in the mix and then cut into 8 pieces that means each piece only has roughly 5g of protein or am I misunderstood?

eats pos like u 4 brkfst NT_Hammer's Avatar
    NT_Hammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NT_Hammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NT_Hammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NT_Hammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    if you put only 40g of protein in the mix and then cut into 8 pieces that means each piece only has roughly 5g of protein or am I misunderstood?
    plus every other ingredient that has protein

Originally Posted by NT_Hammer View Post
    plus every other ingredient that has protein
    this, milk contains protein, oats, nuts, goji's, PB all contain protein.

also as i have said numerious times, you can add as many scoops of protein to the mix as you seem fit, if you want a scoop per slice add accordingly, i dont eat these to hit a large amount of protein as i eat plently of fish, meat, eggs etc i eat this as a snack at work for fats, carbs and a bit of protein.