Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

JustChillBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustChillBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit JustChillBrah's BodySpace

Any of you guys have diarrhea after you drink your protein shake?

I put 2 scoops of 100% whey and 2 cups of chocolate milk in my shake and I almost always end up having diarrhea or a mushy **** shortly after.

What is up with that?

Stats: 5'11"
    kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kidnamedsteve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kidnamedsteve's BodySpace
    I had been holding in the urge to piss on the 30 minute ride home from a restaurant, and i had to clench my urethra shut. I pulled up to my house and made a mad dash to my toilet. A couple of mL of piss were already coming out when i opened the restroom door and the second i let the flood gates down, a cockroach attacked my leg. This wasnt any normal roach, it was pitch black and was about the size of a small turd. Needless to say i wad scared ****less, and flalied my leg. The roach fell to the floor and my first primal instinct was to piss on it. About a second passed before i realized what the fuk was going on. I stepped on it, and beige guts splatteted in ever direction amidst a salad of ectoskeletal fragments. I picked up my foot, it was drenched in cockroach innards and urine, and the nausea set in. Note that i was still pissing. I turnef the shower on and diverted my glorious stream of pee into the showet drain as i hopped into it with a single foot, almost olympically. I washed off the roach-piss mixture off of my foot as i began to vomit, and realized how bad i had to ****. I had just eaten spicy tuna. As i sprinted from the shower back to the toilet, i slipped on a bit of roach remains and fel face first into the piss puddle. I farted and a little wet chunk flew out. I was crying at this point. I sat on the toilet and let it rip. The liquid **** that i excreted sounded like i was taking a piss. I was sobbing, and my anus was being stretched to the size of a fist as a log was shooting through my rectum. When i finshed up, i was 10 pounds lighter, and felt so weak and defeated to the point that i was almost convulsing. It was time to clean up.
    - Joe Rogan Podcast Fan
    - Cold Shower Crew
    - rep back 4k+

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skillmister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Skillmister's BodySpace
    Eat it so you dont lose your gains brah
    RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

~Quis custodiet ipsos custodes~

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Egomanius has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Egomanius's BodySpace
    first, how many grams protein per scoop? you probably don't need 2, and your body isn't using it all so you're shiittin it out
    My contest prep journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157344793

Stats: 5'5", 209 lbs
    Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Haych's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JustChillBrah View Post
    I put 2 scoops of 100% whey and 2 cups of chocolate milk in my shake and I almost always end up having diarrhea or a mushy **** shortly after.

What is up with that?
    don't drink it alone, milk can upset the stomach easily, eat something straight after like oats or something a like..

JustChillBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustChillBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Egomanius View Post
    first, how many grams protein per scoop? you probably don't need 2, and your body isn't using it all so you're shiittin it out
    Its like 20 something grams per scoop.

Originally Posted by Haych View Post
    don't drink it alone, milk can upset the stomach easily, eat something straight after like oats or something a like..
    I always eat something either during or after.

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sloepoke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sloepoke's BodySpace
    your lactose intolerant bro

ya it sucks
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ~Keep Calm, Chive On~
    Educate, don't medicate
    When life gives you lemons, say fuk the lemons and bail!

mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrjatt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit mrjatt's BodySpace
    brah you gotta eat it for surez

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nameisnotchris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit nameisnotchris's BodySpace
    Damn that's weird, because I also had been holding in the urge to piss on the 30 minute ride home from a restaurant, and i had to clench my urethra shut. I pulled up to my house and made a mad dash to my toilet. A couple of mL of piss were already coming out when i opened the restroom door and the second i let the flood gates down, a cockroach attacked my leg. This wasnt any normal roach, it was pitch black and was about the size of a small turd. Needless to say i wad scared ****less, and flalied my leg. The roach fell to the floor and my first primal instinct was to piss on it. About a second passed before i realized what the fuk was going on. I stepped on it, and beige guts splatteted in ever direction amidst a salad of ectoskeletal fragments. I picked up my foot, it was drenched in cockroach innards and urine, and the nausea set in. Note that i was still pissing. I turnef the shower on and diverted my glorious stream of pee into the showet drain as i hopped into it with a single foot, almost olympically. I washed off the roach-piss mixture off of my foot as i began to vomit, and realized how bad i had to ****. I had just eaten spicy tuna. As i sprinted from the shower back to the toilet, i slipped on a bit of roach remains and fel face first into the piss puddle. I farted and a little wet chunk flew out. I was crying at this point. I sat on the toilet and let it rip. The liquid **** that i excreted sounded like i was taking a piss. I was sobbing, and my anus was being stretched to the size of a fist as a log was shooting through my rectum. When i finshed up, i was 10 pounds lighter, and felt so weak and defeated to the point that i was almost convulsing. It was time to clean up.

Stats: 5'7", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 36819
    Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Project_BelAir has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Project_BelAir's BodySpace
    Try with water bro
    Facebook: www.Facebook.com/PawelMaslag

Instagram: @PawelMaslag

Stats: 5'5", 209 lbs
    Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Haych is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Haych's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JustChillBrah View Post
    I always eat something either during or after.
    u tried low fat milk or skim milk, or with water?

Originally Posted by Sloepoke View Post
    your lactose intolerant bro

ya it sucks
    Nah I don't think I am, I can drink a glass of milk and not have any problems.

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40
    blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blooeyez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit blooeyez's BodySpace
    in that case drink diarrhea and get protein.
    ============================
    Lifting objects of high mass           
    and consuming multiple micronutrients
    ============================

I rape AZ brahs...
    BertStareThroughBathroomStall.jpg

Stats: 6'0", 203 lbs
    LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000) LookInTheTunk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit LookInTheTunk's BodySpace
    you need dat der isolate

try isopure

Stats: 5'10", 167 lbs
    ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ec2690 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ec2690's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Skillmister View Post
    Eat it so you dont lose your gains brah
    this, OP is going catabolic as we speak, good night sweet gains

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wrasling has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wrasling's BodySpace
    Same thing happens to me, is it a total waste of protein then? It isn't immediately after, it is like 3 hours after that I have the ****s.
    S&P

Originally Posted by Haych View Post
    u tried low fat milk or skim milk, or with water?
    I have mixed it with water before, it's a lot harder to get down and pretty sure I still had diarrhea.

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) threeoneg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit threeoneg's BodySpace
    I get the worst gas from shakes....I try to get everything from whole food, but when I can't, I have to rely on shakes. My underwear look like an ON stain complete with a hole. srs