1. The pineal gland is not protected by the brain/blood barrier.
2. The pineal gland calcifies over time.
3. It seems that sodium fluoride can also cause this effect, and excessive levels of sodium fluoride in our waters (and fruits/veggies because of the water) has increased the rate of calcification terribly.
4. Some of us would very much like to reverse this effect.
So here's the real talk portion. How do we decalcify the pineal gland?
There's very little information about this. From my research, there are only a few things that work-
1. Borax -This is the main one. ( 1/8th teaspoon in 1 liter of water, drank slowly during the day) (5 days on, 2 days off for a month at a time with a week break.)
2. Fermented Skate Liver Oil. I'm not sure what the bro-science on this one is, but it's good stuff irregardless of whether or not it can decalcify the pineal gland. I think it has something to do with the alkoxglycerols in it, not sure.
3. Melatonin. Bro-science on the street (interweb streets) say that there's a chance that melatonin will help aid this.
Anyone ever look into this?
05-21-2011, 01:06 PM #1
Real Talk: Decalcifying the Pineal Gland
05-21-2011, 01:07 PM #2
- Join Date: Sep 2007
- Location: United States Virgin Islands
- Posts: 22,628
- Rep Power: 53092
05-21-2011, 01:13 PM #3
05-21-2011, 01:14 PM #4
05-21-2011, 06:35 PM #5
05-21-2011, 06:37 PM #6
05-21-2011, 06:39 PM #7
05-21-2011, 06:40 PM #8
05-21-2011, 06:41 PM #9
05-21-2011, 06:43 PM #10
05-21-2011, 06:44 PM #11
05-21-2011, 06:44 PM #12
05-21-2011, 06:46 PM #13
12-24-2011, 02:09 AM #14
12-24-2011, 02:10 AM #15**vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
**tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
**couldn't get guys either crew**
**cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
**obsess over girls at first contact crew**
**young children cry at the sight of me crew**
**goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
**Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**
By SweetTouch in forum SportsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:01 PM
By oreogasm in forum Religion and PoliticsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:10 AM
By Amris in forum Religion and PoliticsReplies: 52Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:00 AM
By Geoff_Saari in forum Religion and PoliticsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2009, 03:22 AM
By MWarsame in forum Misc.Replies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:41 PM