Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    A guy being ripped is a little over the top as well, in the real world right? So what's your point? This is a bodybuilding forum. Some of the women here actually aspire to be ripped and over the top, and I highly doubt the opinions of random internet men is going to make them alter their goals.
    Men just like to have their 0.02 in everything.

Little do they know, they will like what we tell them to like.

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If men don't like muscular women then why do all the competitive fitness model and even heavily muscled BB women at my gym have so many guys follow them around the gym like puppies? Even know of a huge powerlifter female who has a slew of guys after her. Why is it I have men come up to me and say I wish my wife would lift weights like you do; I really admire you for that? Obviously the aversion to female muscle is not as great as some on here would lead us to believe.

LadyKenpachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi KyleAaron, great reply...have you ever heard of Iliotibial Band Syndrome? It's severe knee pain (the sides of knees) any ideas on working out thru the knee pain?
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Saying that many guys don't like muscular women is like saying that many guys don't like women who are millionaire CEOs. It may be true, but is not really a problem, since there are not very many women like that.

The few women who are like that are vastly outnumbered by the men who actually are attracted to such women. So don't worry, you'll still get your pick.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There will always be someone that doesn't like something. It's about finding someone who does appreciate it, and not caring about the ones who don't.
    ^_^

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    I prefer a woman to look like a woman. There's a happy medium but as a person (in general) progresses in changing their body, it's likely she/he will stop. It's just the nature of the beast and the way our brain works; it's referred to as "bigorexia."

I prefer a woman to look "fit", "tight", with some tone but still have a softness to her. Actually, alot of woman are already like this if they just diet right and do some exercise.

It's when women keep progressing into the bodybuilding stage where they start becoming masculine.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by morris_kg View Post
    Here are the 2 main types of "fit" looks for a woman that I can say as a guy I find VERY attractive.

1st being in shape, but not really having that toned look. Just in shape (but still very nice )

These are two good examples of what just explained.......

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Chit man I actually like the muscle chick Planet, would love to arm wrestle her and give her a good romp in the bedroom, hurt me baby hurt me lol
    I love Heidi too. Would kill for her body. Working towards it. No thanks to the first girls body.

FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    These are two good examples of what just explained.......
    Shopped? Her left arm is small!

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FreakyFit View Post
    Shopped? Her left arm is small!
    Her name is Heidi Vuorela, she is not photoshopped. Not all women are freaky huge when they aren't flexing.

FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Her name is Heidi Vuorela, she is not photoshopped. Not all women are freaky huge when they aren't flexing.
    Ah she's Finnish. People from there are built like tanks!

BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Freak17 View Post
    Yeah I sort of have this attitude too. It makes me wanna have even more muscles to scare the little guys out lol.
    <<<<<<this lol.. Im not lifting to look how someone else wants me to look, i do it to look how i like.. I used to be fat(ter) and have been told by guys "you need to get 'thick' again" and i just laugh or bertstare them amd tell them groce never again. I feel disgusting at my former size and body fat % and will never get fat to please the next person

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    I think it really comes down to self confidence. If a guy isn't confident enough in himself to date someone who is more fit than he is, he should probably work on that part of himself first anyway. Insecurity is a killer of relationships in both sexes.

The same holds true for guys refusing to date women who are taller. Be confident in who you are.
    Dear Lord...sweet Jesus.

Can I get an amen?! And a Hallelujah?!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ang123 View Post
    If men don't like muscular women then why do all the competitive fitness model and even heavily muscled BB women at my gym have so many guys follow them around the gym like puppies? Even know of a huge powerlifter female who has a slew of guys after her. Why is it I have men come up to me and say I wish my wife would lift weights like you do; I really admire you for that? Obviously the aversion to female muscle is not as great as some on here would lead us to believe.
    you are in a gym setting with like minded people, more guys prefer softer looking females
    the same is true for females most females prefer the soft to skinny ripped type guys
    and in any case unless you live on the beach in most cases it'a not an issue until you take your clothes off so theres a difference between liking someone for casual dating and liking someone for a more serious relationship
    in which case it doesn't matter so much
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Registered User yogadancefit123's Avatar
    yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like guys do like muscle on girls. My issue is that I prob don't have enough curves and muscle is the healthiest best kind of curve to have. Don't guys like curvy girls?
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yogadancefit123 View Post
    I feel like guys do like muscle on girls. My issue is that I prob don't have enough curves and muscle is the healthiest best kind of curve to have. Don't guys like curvy girls?
    I like curves even soft ones so start bulking up
    remember with fat comes muscles you can't have one without the other there are studies that show that even without exercising if you gain weight t's never just fat or just muscles

the same way when you cut weight there is a loss of muscles not only fat

sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sindibee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a believer in if you like the person, their physique shouldn't bother you!

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BuffBeast305 View Post
    <<<<<<this lol.. Im not lifting to look how someone else wants me to look, i do it to look how i like.. I used to be fat(ter) and have been told by guys "you need to get 'thick' again" and i just laugh or bertstare them amd tell them groce never again. I feel disgusting at my former size and body fat % and will never get fat to please the next person
    It amazes me that so many guys think their opinion matters to the point they have the right to tell someone else how to look. Do gals hand out random advice to guys on how they should look? I've never done that. Had a stranger tell me not to lift heavy because he didn't like the look of muscular women. Now I have a guy telling me I need to get bigger. Again its unsolicited advice from stranger. I know a gal who is a fitness model and her new BF is ordering her to stop building muscle because he doesn't like the looks of her shoulder. He is a scrawny azz guy with no muscle so figure its really just a self-esteem issue on his part. Who cares if he doesn't like her looks, maybe she needs to find a more appreciative guy.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ang123 View Post
    It amazes me that so many guys think their opinion matters to the point they have the right to tell someone else how to look. Do gals hand out random advice to guys on how they should look? I've never done that. Had a stranger tell me not to lift heavy because he didn't like the look of muscular women. Now I have a guy telling me I need to get bigger. Again its unsolicited advice from stranger. I know a gal who is a fitness model and her new BF is ordering her to stop building muscle because he doesn't like the looks of her shoulder. He is a scrawny azz guy with no muscle so figure its really just a self-esteem issue on his part. Who cares if he doesn't like her looks, maybe she needs to find a more appreciative guy.
    They are our male overlords and where would we be without their approval/validation?!?

The only comment a guy is allowed to make is that I look awesome. Any guy who wants to tell me how to look or how to dress is begging for my boot up his butt.

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    They are our male overlords and where would we be without their approval/validation?!?

The only comment a guy is allowed to make is that I look awesome. Any guy who wants to tell me how to look or how to dress is begging for my boot up his butt.
    I think the pinup look is good on you

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like muscular women. Just my .02
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I think the pinup look is good on you
    Good man

now if only it didn't scare away anyone under the age of 36

Good man

now if only it didn't scare away anyone under the age of 36
    Stop being a racist lolololol

Stop being a racist lolololol
    I just can't win.

~racist against asians, whites, blacks, arabs, hispanics, natives, pacific islanders, martians, elves, hobbits, jews and old people crew~

LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesboGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just can't win.

~racist against asians, whites, blacks, arabs, hispanics, natives, pacific islanders, martians, elves, hobbits, jews and old people crew~
    And sexes towards transgenders

Originally Posted by LesboGamer View Post
    And sexes towards transgenders
    The trolls are relentless today.

I just can't win.

Nah .. us old guys have better tastes, you need to hang out in the OV 35 section

Nah .. us old guys have better tastes, you need to hang out in the OV 35 section
    That sounds like a recipe for.. mischief.

Lots and lots of mischief.

That sounds like a recipe for.. mischief.

Lots and lots of mischief.
    Guaranteed lol

Registered User yogadancefit123's Avatar
    yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like curves even soft ones so start bulking up
    remember with fat comes muscles you can't have one without the other there are studies that show that even without exercising if you gain weight t's never just fat or just muscles

the same way when you cut weight there is a loss of muscles not only fat
    No bulking I'll just do some butt exercises
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

Originally Posted by yogadancefit123 View Post
    No bulking I'll just do some butt exercises
    that's not sufficient if you want to add curves to your body which if I remember correctly
    is pretty shapely already , you have the dancer body type.. ballerina type not J lo