down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tribulus,DHEA and Fenugreek

I went to the store this morning bought all three to take as a test booster and estro blocker with the Fenugreek. Has anyone stacked this combo before and if so how much MGs of each did you take daily and what times. The Tribulus comes in 750 MG pills the Fenugreek somes in 1 gram. Not sure about the DHEA mg per pill. I think this might be a pretty potent mix and am looking forward to see the resaults. I spent a total of 30 bucks but also got Zinc and Magnesium what I heard also causes anabolic growth.

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't expect much with any of those.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    with the fenugreek you need to get an extract to get something out of it. did you just get seed?

down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    with the fenugreek you need to get an extract to get something out of it. did you just get seed?
    Yes I only got the Fenugreek seed. Is there an actaul root with Fenugreek and would it be labled as such? The weird thing that has happen to me is that I get snappy and mood changes. So I couldn't say if there is an actual test boost but a definately a change in tude. So I can owe this to the trib then? I was told that a test booster of any sort actually takes 8 weeks before you see any physical change from a Pharmacist, I talked to at the store. SO I will keep taking the Trib, it's only been 2 weeks as of yesterday. I just picked up a 30 day supply called tribx90. It has 90% of the saponins so your getting out of 750mg 675 of Concentrated extract.

NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bulgarian tribulus ftw

(fenugreek is used to promote lactation) what do u think of vitamin shoppes boner blend?

Arctic Root (RHODIOLA ROSEA) STD. TO 40% POLYPHENOLS 80 MG 200 Mg
    Damiana (TUMERA APHRODISIACA)(LEAF) 200 Mg
    Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)(Aerial Part) 60 Mg
    OAT STRAW (AVENA SATIVA)(HERB) 200 Mg
    Muira Puama (PTYCHOPETALUM OLACOIDES)(BARK) 200 Mg
    Saw Palmetto Extract (SERENOA REPENS)(BERRY) STD. TO 25% FATTY ACIDS 50 MG 200 Mg
    Ginkgo Biloba Extract (LEAF) STD. TO 24% GINKGOFLAVONGLYCOSIDES 14.4 MG, 6% TERPENE LACTONES 3.6 MG 60 Mg
    Eleuthero (SIBERIAN GINSENG)(RHIZOME/ROOT)(ELEUTHEROCOCCUS SENTICOSUS) 200 Mg
    Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)(Root) 200 Mg
    GUARANA EXTRACT (PAULLINIA CUPANA)(SEED) STD. TO 12.5% ALKALOIDS AS CAFFEINE 12.5 MG. 100 Mg
    SCHISANDRA CHINENSIS EXTRACT (FRUIT/SEED) STD. TO 9% SCHIZANDRINS 18MG 200 Mg
    Stinging Nettles (Utica Dioica)(Leaf) 400 Mg N/A*
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS EXTRACT (AERIAL PLANT) STD. TO 40% SAPONINS 200 MG 500 Mg

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by down2pump View Post
    Yes I only got the Fenugreek seed. Is there an actaul root with Fenugreek and would it be labled as such? The weird thing that has happen to me is that I get snappy and mood changes. So I couldn't say if there is an actual test boost but a definately a change in tude. So I can owe this to the trib then? I was told that a test booster of any sort actually takes 8 weeks before you see any physical change from a Pharmacist, I talked to at the store. SO I will keep taking the Trib, it's only been 2 weeks as of yesterday. I just picked up a 30 day supply called tribx90. It has 90% of the saponins so your getting out of 750mg 675 of Concentrated extract.
    I was extra snappy on trib too. Sex drive also went up. Not sure if T actually went up, never been tested.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Originally Posted by IamJonsCranium View Post
    I was extra snappy on trib too. Sex drive also went up. Not sure if T actually went up, never been tested.
    Have you had any size gains besides your pecker salute lmao?!?! I'm really starting to see some gains,, but not sure if it's the trib or tan brings out def or anything else.. I'm just very hard to give a thumbs up even though I think I see gains. But then again I am very hard on myself about gains as well.. I was thinking actually now staking Tribulus with Animal Stak. You ever hear of that? Thanks

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by down2pump View Post
    Have you had any size gains besides your pecker salute lmao?!?! I'm really starting to see some gains,, but not sure if it's the trib or tan brings out def or anything else.. I'm just very hard to give a thumbs up even though I think I see gains. But then again I am very hard on myself about gains as well.. I was thinking actually now staking Tribulus with Animal Stak. You ever hear of that? Thanks
    I was in my best shape on Trib. Honestly, I wasn't even lifting that hard for a couple months, then hit it hard for about 2-3 months. (total lifting time was about 5 months with a less than stellar diet.)

I really liked it. Too bad I'm allergic.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

jonneysmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

watch out

Dhea raises testosterone quite a bit because it converts into test. But it also converts into bad things like estrogen and dht. You can gain a lot of weight using it almost like taking steroids but you'll need a prescription grade anti estrogen to help keep your gains. It will also make you go bald almost definitely!! I've seen it happen to 3 people. It's not worth taking better of juicing. Tribulus is great but should be taking in 8 week cycles with at least 2 weeks between. I dont know much about. fenugreek tho .. also the animal stack is great I like a lot of the universal nutrition stuff. I take animal pm and the sterol complex. Just read the labeling because a lot of their stuff has tribulus in it so you don't wana double dose
    Last edited by jonneysmooth; 03-02-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: adding to it

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonneysmooth View Post
    Dhea raises testosterone quite a bit because it converts into test. But it also converts into bad things like estrogen and dht. You can gain a lot of weight using it almost like taking steroids but you'll need a prescription grade anti estrogen to help keep your gains. It will also make you go bald almost definitely!! I've seen it happen to 3 people. It's not worth taking better of juicing. Tribulus is great but should be taking in 8 week cycles with at least 2 weeks between. I dont know much about fenugreek tho ..
    Tribulus doesnt boost testosterone, fenugreek raises E2...not good.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonneysmooth View Post
    Dhea raises testosterone quite a bit because it converts into test. But it also converts into bad things like estrogen and dht. You can gain a lot of weight using it almost like taking steroids but you'll need a prescription grade anti estrogen to help keep your gains. It will also make you go bald almost definitely!! I've seen it happen to 3 people. It's not worth taking better of juicing. Tribulus is great but should be taking in 8 week cycles with at least 2 weeks between. I dont know much about fenugreek tho ..
    Please God, don't post this nonsense.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i...........

dont.....................

even......................