mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

is it realistic to do this by the end of summer

i feel its time to get the body ive always wanted. im bout 6'1 190 maybe 13% bodyfat. I want to be 200 lbs and 10% so where should i start. Do i need to bulk then cut or other way? i want to look good for summer while trying to reach my goal. My strength isnt the best either as my bench is prolly 215- 225. My supplements i have is mass xxx and creatine fish oil. so how do i go about a transformation
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    i feel its time to get the body ive always wanted. im bout 6'1 190 maybe 13% bodyfat. I want to be 200 lbs and 10% so where should i start. Do i need to bulk then cut or other way? i want to look good for summer while trying to reach my goal. My strength isnt the best either as my bench is prolly 215- 225. My supplements i have is mass xxx and creatine fish oil. so how do i go about a transformation
    lift hard eat above maintence and get at least 6 hours of sleep a night.

if you have never worked out before do ss
    I enjoy long walks on the beach and I'm always up for some light bondage and yogging. I only wear V-Neck shirts.
    I curl in the squat rack

i tell cool stories

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jacobk91 View Post
    lift hard eat above maintence and get at least 6 hours of sleep a night.

if you have never worked out before do ss
    whats ss

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats ss
    its a workout routine that is a sticky in the teen section
    I enjoy long walks on the beach and I'm always up for some light bondage and yogging. I only wear V-Neck shirts.
    I curl in the squat rack

i tell cool stories

Originally Posted by Jacobk91 View Post
    its a workout routine that is a sticky in the teen section
    ok and dude what u do for a low bodyfat?

ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok and dude what u do for a low bodyfat?
    After you bulk to a good amount of mass go on a cut instead of eating 500 cals above maintenance eat 500 cals less, check out the fat loss section and read the stickies

bump can this be done in 2-3 months?

T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hola Bola's 12 day rotation is a great split.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1896861

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read up on Starting Strength and proper nutrition. It will be somewhat difficult to bulk up and maintain a solid, or lower body fat percentage. I recommend bulking up by eating 100-500 over your stnadard until you hit yoru goal, then continue a bit over 200, then cut down to your goal. Read up on proper nutrition and have a well balanced diet to keep body fat percentage at bay. Too much fat the obvious, too little you will screw with your metabolism and it will be difficult to lose weight when you try to.

bump

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do you keep bumping this thread, you've gotten plenty of answers. Can you cut 3% body fat in 2-3 months, of course. Can you cut 3% body fat while gaining 10+ pounds lean muscle (the 190 to 200 you mentioned), no.

Propogation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    Why do you keep bumping this thread, you've gotten plenty of answers. Can you cut 3% body fat in 2-3 months, of course. Can you cut 3% body fat while gaining 10+ pounds lean muscle (the 190 to 200 you mentioned), no.
    Not unless you're drinking some Dynabol smoothies.

SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gaining 10 pounds of lean mass in 3 months is a stretch, but some people can do it. I would put a more realistic figure at 6 pounds or so, if you train correctly. If you really want to look good, versus just training mass, then do a good job when you're cutting.