Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what motivates YOU to do well in the gym?

well the top of my list is my best friend, lol, she practically got me into bodybuilding even tho she doesnt do it. Then secodnly the respect i'd get, and thirdly the thought of being the guy who all the girls look at when i take my shirt off at the beach, not anyone else, lol

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty much all the things you said except friends. Also, music helps a lot too. And the fact that I will never stop bodybuilding until I die...there is some burning desire inside of me to continue.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

DumbellAndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well before and when i first started bodybuilding I was really skinny and people called me swanny(as in swanvesta matchsticks)so that motivated me, and now I have gained about 501bs of muscle in 2 and a bit years.I find motivation now from the repect I get for having muscle and being stronger than most of my friends.Theres girls as well and knowing that im 19 and hope to train for at least another 25 years and so look forward to then and what I could have achieved by then if i work hard enough.
    Workout at home:

5"9 165 1bs
    Squat 350
    Bench 250
    Deadlift 330

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fear that if i dont do it i'll end up looking like i used to, fat.
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really have any motivation. I just do it because I love working out and the satisfaction I get from the way it makes me look and feel.

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    The scum of the earth.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

EliasLB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: what motivates YOU to do well in the gym?

Originally posted by Scaarub
    well the top of my list is my best friend, lol, she practically got me into bodybuilding even tho she doesnt do it. Then secodnly the respect i'd get, and thirdly the thought of being the guy who all the girls look at when i take my shirt off at the beach, not anyone else, lol
    let's see, 1st i wanna be on swole w/ out goin to prison homie(don't know how they do it though) secondly ever since i first picked up a flex mag. i was like hell yeah, but not ronnie big. 3rdly the females homie... the females.
    WALK WHAT YOU TALK OR YOUR PUNK ASS WILL TRIP

YOU'RE NEVER DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FOROTTEN

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

4/20/03 R.I.P BULLET AKA Carlos Sanchez
    ey homie, i love you ese, you won't be forgotten. i'm tryin to stay out of trouble for you homie, you taught me the streets, and to steer clear of the cowards and rankers. You were loved by many, hated by more, respected by all. To those who think that you were nothin more than a thug, they were wrong, YOU raised your family even if it was dirty money it was for a good cause. Alrato locote, i'll kep an eye out for your jevita nd familia. I know you'll be watchin over me, put in a good word at those pearly gates, later holmes.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: what motivates YOU to do well in the gym?

the mirror

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tired of being lazy and tired of sitting the bench. Now because I just like too.

Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aloner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Something angered me really bad in the past few days, it's my drive for everything now.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

I used to be fat, so the past motivates me.

pathik55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Knowing I want to some day have the same personality as sylvester stallone, and that dedication.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ignorant people. They just piss me off. I use my rage into lifting.

Ruthless

OGtrippleOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fat people
    only the strong survive.

Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
    Ignorant people. They just piss me off. I use my rage into lifting.

Ruthless
    damn u must leave this board stronger than ronnie, there's alot of ignorant ppl, hmmm, mrskullybones, hitris1, some ***et named uuuh i forgot his name but u must leave this board wit a sik pump before u even hit the weights

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

ey homie, i love you ese, you won't be forgotten. i'm tryin to stay out of trouble for you homie, you taught me the streets, and to steer clear of the cowards and rankers. You were loved by many, hated by more, respected by all. To those who think that you were nothin more than a thug, they were wrong, YOU raised your family even if it was dirty money it was for a good cause. Alrato locote, i'll kep an eye out for your jevita nd familia. I know you'll be watchin over me, put in a good word at those pearly gates, later holmes.

iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the satisfaction of knowing i did something good for my body while others were pigging out and of course theres the girls

BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Proving to myself that I can do it.
    Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos
    Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who
    do something to us, talk go through us
    Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us
    Who us? Yeah, Poppa and Puff (ehehehe)

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see every workout like a challenge. I've always been one of those kids where if I wasn't the absolute best, something terrible would happen.

So, in my mind, if I don't put 100% intensity into every single set, rep, it's the end of the world. I'm there, and it's time to go to WAR!

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. girls
    2. respect i get fromk other guys b/c i'm bigger and strobnger then them
    3. So i am never an unhealthy, fat person like i used to be
    4. It's an outlet for my anger(for ex. if someone bumps into me in the hallway and i apologize to be nice and they just give me an evil eye............i hit the weights instead of them)

dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    personal gratification, feeling of a new PR in the gym, a way to channel my anger and other feelings, and dirtbags that start with me motivate me.

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

well.. knowing that i'm going to die soon.. like in 2 years (probably in a car crash), my motivation is looking down from heaven and having to see 4-5 guys lift my bodybag up cause i'm so freaking big...
    Pugs are Awesome

Originally posted by Gordon_18
    well.. knowing that i'm going to die soon.. like in 2 years (probably in a car crash), my motivation is looking down from heaven and having to see 4-5 guys lift my bodybag up cause i'm so freaking big...
    bump homie, that'd be coo, plus the 40 bullets i'm gonna hav in me is prolly gonna add a couple extra pounds

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

Immortal PLer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when your on the beach and people suddenly put there shirts back on
    there is no pain!!!

age 16
    weight 140
    max
    bench 240
    squat 330
    deadlift 350