bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Bikini/figure/fitness competition~views or tips welcomed

I am doing my 1st competition in Sept. I'm pretty JAZZED about it & yet already feeling a little too anxious. (Bikini & then on to figure)

I wanted to post a particular question to hear want your reponses are!

Since this is my 1st time competeing I would LOVE to hear about your 1st time & what you "wished" that you would of known then on what you know now to better prepare yourself for a competition.

Was it better food prep before going on stage/Tanning (do it yourself or have it done)
    Hair & makeup or to posing on stage/things to bring/pack...Anything~It's open!

I'm new with bb.com as well but I hear that this site is the BEST place to go for information & I will "greatly" appreciate any tips that you are willing to offer!

We are all here for a reason & I wish you all the best on your journey.

emilyhuynh24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes can someone please reply to this because i'm on the same boat!

bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonbootz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wanted to go back to a old post of mine to tell you about my 1st experience w/ competition. Tanning: I say to call the person ahead of time to make a appointment for your tanning for the first time. If you haven't done it before, you definitely want a nice smooth tan & retouch. It's also 1 less thing to have to worry about doing yourself. BRING LOOSE "silk" robe or pj pants & top so that you don't rub off your freshly done spray on. ;oD Another important thing to remember is to exfoliate. DO NOT TRY to skip this out. If you do, you will sadly understand why once you make that mistake. always make sure that you follow the instructions. I used Jan Tana & I love love love them. Loved the color, loved the people & the product is pretty good. I now use all of her products for use at home. I also used them for hair & makeup~They did a really good job & the girls no what they are doing. I will probably do my own hair next time just because I like how I do it just as well but if you can afford to have them do the makeup, these girls are AMAZING! I will definitely have them do my makeup again. I loved how they did my eyes & when your trying to match up your skin color from your new "tan" it can be tough to match it up if you haven't done it before. You don't want to looked washed out under all the lights. As far as posing~There is never enough times you can practice. Do this as often as you can..on or during your off seasons. You should be able to do it in your sleep. It will show through when your up on stage & you don't want to be doing anything else but looking at the judges w/ that beautiful smile & for them to see the "real you". Okay, now lets get to food prepping~bring a good size cooler & make sure you bring enough & already premade. Make it easy to grab & even better if you don't have to eat it w/ a fork. slice up long pieces of chicken or get the natural pb in the small individual packets & rice cakes. Dice up your sweet potatoes & keep it w/ a little firmness. See where I'm going w/ this? If you keep it easier to grab, you don't have to worry about a mess, you can eat quick & be done, less hassle worrying about getting anything on your suite, pulling everything out of cooler to prepare. Save the hassle if you can. The easier you make it for yourself during competition time, the better. Don't forget your camera! You will meet a lot of fantastic people & you will want to take photos & keep in touch. Oh yes, also bring your business cards for that very reason & business oppertunities! You NEVER know..just sayin! ;op Please feel free to contact me on my page if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer anything that I know. Cheers! Have a great workout week!!

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thread would be much better with pictures
    fecalpheliac

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you all meet Dianna Dahlgren, please PM me so I can forward my number to her. Or you all could get me her number.

Thanks.