hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lose body fat, while keeping muscle mass

hi im new here and also a noob lol

i am 5'7 around 183. i am trying to get Lean mucle and get bigger arms, ripped chest Abs etc. basically trying to get big and ripped fast i go to the gym almost everyday and workout HARD! this is my 4th week in, prior to the gym i was doing P90x lost 20 pounds went from 194 to 174 but when starting to workout i went back up to 182 with muscle gains.

i can loose the weight easily cus i am determined BUT i dont wanna lose my muscle mass i wanna lose the body fat i have because im pretty heavy for my height, my arms are small, and i dont really have a solid chest which i want its getting there tho...

so whats the best solution for gaining muscle while losing my fat or when i workout will this fat turn into muscle? should i take a supp for it?

also taking protein, dieiting watching what i eat, taking pre workouts right now using HEMO RAGE [really good focus and concentration] and taking Cellucor P6 as it was reccommended by my cousin and is getting me cut im only 17 days in, maybe later on i will see major results like he did lol

but yeah basically want some help if posible, thanks in advancced.

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have same kinda goal as you. From what i've read and found out I think the best way to go about it is to eat well, find out your daily calorie needs based on your exercise you do. For me I think the key to this goal is nutrition, simple. The way i'm going about it and the best way I believe is to find out your calorie needs like I said above, and knock off 500 cals each day. You don't want to try and lose weight quickly, if you want to maintain muscle it has to be gradual process. I'm going with 3 cardio and 3 weight sessions a week. Maintaining high protein intake is essential so you dont lose that beloved muscle!

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hardyy View Post

i am 5'7 around 183. i am trying to get Lean mucle and get bigger arms, ripped chest Abs etc. basically trying to get big and ripped fast i go to the gym almost everyday and workout HARD! this is my 4th week in, prior to the gym i was doing P90x lost 20 pounds went from 194 to 174 but when starting to workout i went back up to 182 with muscle gains.

i can loose the weight easily cus i am determined BUT i dont wanna lose my muscle mass i wanna lose the body fat i have because im pretty heavy for my height, my arms are small, and i dont really have a solid chest which i want its getting there tho...

so whats the best solution for gaining muscle while losing my fat or when i workout will this fat turn into muscle? should i take a supp for it?

also taking protein, dieiting watching what i eat, taking pre workouts right now using HEMO RAGE [really good focus and concentration] and taking Cellucor P6 as it was reccommended by my cousin and is getting me cut im only 17 days in, maybe later on i will see major results like he did lol

You will find is nearly impossible to gain significant muscle mass and reduce body fat at the same time. If you can keep your protein turnover neutral, meaning muscle synthesis from protein equal protein metabolize for energy and lost body fat you are doing well. The only exception may be someone new to weight training.

What I am finding is individuals becoming cut seeing more definition and not realizing they loss some muscle mass in the process.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billy_dean has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hardyy View Post

edit woops lol