srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Application of Jan Tana Competition

My competition is tomorrow and the prejudging is at 11:30. I was thinking of applying Jan Tana upon waking up tomorrow after breakfast. Have you guys had better results using the applicator pad to rub it in or just slab it on with your hands? Also, do you think one coat in the morning would be enough and then one backstage?
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by srt33 View Post
    My competition is tomorrow and the prejudging is at 11:30. I was thinking of applying Jan Tana upon waking up tomorrow after breakfast. Have you guys had better results using the applicator pad to rub it in or just slab it on with your hands? Also, do you think one coat in the morning would be enough and then one backstage?
    Dude nothing like last minute! LOL

Use the applicator pad. If you need more, go to Advance Auto parts and get the buffing pads they use for car wax. Almost identical.

I'd do 3 coats.
    For online training inquiries or to get your Official DC Training DVD, go to www.jasonwojo.com

True Protein Sponsored Athlete: For 5% off your next True Protein order use the discount code WOJO

srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, well I thought I would be ok, just wanted to double check. Now that I think about it, one coat is definitely not enough. Thanx for the input

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think ill be getting Jan Tana done through a sprayer...

Let me know how you like your color and how well it stays on etc

Goodluck in your comp m8

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 coats today, 4 hours apart so you're well dried. Use the applicator or makeup sponges. Another coat in the morning 2 hours before you leave and bring it with you for touch ups.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol, well I thought I would be ok, just wanted to double check. Now that I think about it, one coat is definitely not enough. Thanx for the input
    most common thing I read when It comes to color is..

"When you think your too dark, go darker" lol

UOTE=dvsness;685002631]2 coats today, 4 hours apart so you're well dried. Use the applicator or makeup sponges. Another coat in the morning 2 hours before you leave and bring it with you for touch ups.[/QUOTE]

I have been told that with jan tana, you don't need to apply the night before. Also bc it will rub off while sleeping

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been told that with jan tana, you don't need to apply the night before. Also bc it will rub off while sleeping
    If using Jan Tana Ultra 1, you can just apply the morning of I believe.

If you're using Competition Color, you'll need a few coats. It used it last month, applied two coats on friday and it did not rub off at all in my sleep.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incorrect, unless you are using Ultra1.

I checked the label, not ultra1. Looks like i will be applying at least one coat tonight.
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Update: I did one coat last night and one coat this morning right after my first meal. Will definitely be needing to do at least another coat.

Update: I did one coat last night and one coat this morning right after my first meal. Will definitely be needing to do at least another coat.
    It's almost like I knew what I was talking about....

I ended up applying three coats and looked streaky as hell. I am very disappointed with Jan Tana. In the future i will not be using again.

bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbforlife1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes

I ended up applying three coats and looked streaky as hell. I am very disappointed with Jan Tana. In the future i will not be using again.
    Not to be rude, but are you sure it wasn't how it was applied? Who did the application? Did you prep your skin at all? How long between shaving and tanning? I've used it for years, as have many competitors I know, and have never had a bad experience.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Not to be rude, but are you sure it wasn't how it was applied? Who did the application? Did you prep your skin at all? How long between shaving and tanning? I've used it for years, as have many competitors I know, and have never had a bad experience.

I exfoliated a week and a half leading up to the show. Started shaving 2 weeks out. I dont think the application of it had anything to do with how it looked on me. Maybe my skin doesnt respond well to it? Either way, i will be using a different product next time.