Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Well Happy Brithday to me

I had a great day yesterday. I was invited to a BBQ at my parent in laws house and then then BBQ ended up being at my house. It decided to rain and we can BBQ indoors (long story) so the venue got moved. I had a great evening and everybody decided to bring a birthday cake so I got 4 birthday cakes plus the Banoffee pie I made with the kids. But I was good and only had a slice of the Banoffe.
    This morning was an early start as I was marshalling at the local Triathlon. It was a great morning and lots of fun had by all. This evening I'm heading out to dinner with my other half. It's my day off today so no training today. I'm kinda wondering what I'll do for the rest of the day. Oh I guess I'll go get my bag ready for the gym tomorrow and write out my weights routine that I have to do. I think I've to do the body matrix.
    I have to be super good on the diet this week. I've my first race back on Friday.

C

carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50) carclar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had a good night last night. Enjoyed dinner and then went to the cinema. I was not so bright and early this morning so it was nearly 1pm by the time I got to the gym. I started stage 3 of the NROWL so it was body matrix time. I felt a bit shakey towards the end. I did the 90 sec swiss ball plank though so I was impressed with that. I considered checking to see if I could do a chin up yet but decided against it.
    I have another week of wake's and funerals this week. My aunt has died so its making tea and sandwiches time again. I'm knackered. This week won't be as hectic as my family is much smaller than my husbands.
    Well I'm off to make a few trays of sandwiches :-)

C

No gym today but did go training with the club so I did an 11k fartleg. My weight is cracking me up. It just seems stuck, maybe I have put on some muscle or something I dunno. Logically it has to go down at some stage but it is irriatating me. I want to be 121Ibs by 30th September, it's starting to not look achievable. On a positive note I have my first race back on Friday so that will be nice. The plan is to do a 10k run in the morning and then do my weights training tomorrow evening, chillax on Thurs and then do the race Friday.

Todays food is 1868kcals 78g F 90g Carb 112g P

Ok, I feel good today. I'm finished obsessing over my weight now cause all it is doing is making me miserable. I am only weighing myself once a week as my weight just swings up and down during the week. I am not going for a 10k run this morning as that's just over-doing it. I was only doing it for it's calorie burning effects but the point is to get good racing times and not resting my legs is going to effect my race on Saturday. Instead I'm going to go for a walk in the woods with the kids and do some training with my daughter who really wants to run a 5k, then this evening I'm going to go to the gym and do my weights :-)

C

SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamanthaYorkUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    Thanks for posting your log. Your persistance is very motivating! I am trying to get back into the 10K runs but gained a lot of weight recently and had a leg injury (which seems OK now but I'm going easy on it considering how high my weight has got lately).
    Anyway, will definitely keep reading.
    Good luck with your run!

Sam

Originally Posted by SamanthaYorkUK View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for posting your log. Your persistance is very motivating! I am trying to get back into the 10K runs but gained a lot of weight recently and had a leg injury (which seems OK now but I'm going easy on it considering how high my weight has got lately).
    Anyway, will definitely keep reading.
    Good luck with your run!

Sam

Thanks for reading, It's hard to get back to running after being laid up and likewise it's hard to reduce the food intake to compensate for the lack of running.

C

I don't know whether it's my computer or the website but it's a bit all over the place. Anyways, the last 2 days macro's are

Wed 1634kcals 29g f 262g c 113g p
    Thurs 1708kcals 52g f 115g c 95g p

I went to the gym on Wed evening to lift some weights. I have never went to the gym in the evening, I always go in the morning. Anyways, I felt like a rare species. For a start I found out where all the Irish crew hang out, and they really are not used to seeing girls that lift weights. They just sat and stared, they weren't even trying to have a sneaky look they just stared. It was not pleasant, the cardio queens weren't much better. They guys here were on reception had a great laugh when I was leaving. They said some of the looks were hillarious. I think I'll stick with the morning crew they are much nicer. Yesterday was a rest day as today is race day. It's a 10k and it's a tough one. There's a 7oo ft odd elevation gain to be ran over and it's steep. The ladies winner did it last year in 46m, her usual time is 41mins. My last 10k time was 46mins but I'm 5Ib lighter now and I should gain 2mins on my 10k time for every 5Ibs lost so that should take me to 44mins. I'm hoping that my muscle will give me an advantage over the hills and I can race it in 46mins. But based on everyone elses time it mort likely will be 49mins. If there's a 3 mins difference between me and the winning lady I'll be happy, it will signal an improvement on my speed.

C

45mins 33 sec super delighted with my time. 2min 36 secs behind winning lady. I ws 5th lady home.

C
    Last edited by carclar; 08-05-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Today is weigh in day and the weight has started to come off again. I'm 135.6Ibs this morning. I am knackered tired. I have only had about 1 hr sleep all night. My heart feels like it is racing all night but my pulse is steady 52bpm. I think I'm just hyper after the race. I meant to be going to the gym today for a weights session but I don't know how productive that will be after such a small amount of sleep. Hopefully I will get a few hours kip later in the day.
    My macros for yesterday are 1695Kcals 50g F 139g C 92g P

C

Gave up on getting any sleep so went to the gym to do a weights session. I didn't think I'd have the energy for it but I did. They got the new squat rack set up so I got one of the lads to show me what to be doing with it. The gym was empty to start with but then one of the morning crew landed in. We were both tired so we gee'd each other on and had a bit of chat between sets. It is the first time I have ever spoken to any of the guys that lift weights.
    Anyways got the session done and well along with the body matrix. Then I sat in the jaccuzzi and talked crap. (Clearly I was in a chatty mood today). I feel much better after my gym session

Todays grazing is 1541 Kcals 38g f 131g C 93g P

Chat all later
    C

Had a quiet day today doing not much. The weather brightened up as the day went on so I decided to go out for an easy run this evening to stretch the legs. I ended up singing my way around 14k. I got some funny looks of people going past in cars :-)
    The food for today is 1598K 43g F 195g C 131g P.

I bought a rope for doing reverse wood chops on the cable machine. My arms are covered in nasty bruises from trying to do them with the wrong attachment. Hopefully it will arrive this week.

That's all for now folks. It's the gym in the morning as my my MIL is going to mind the kids (hopefully, my husband is down sweetening her up at the moment).

C

Went to the gym today. Had a good chuckle at the lads trying to figure out how to do bench presses on the squat rack. I'm sure they'll figure it out shortly. On a slightly worrying note my left knee (The one that wasn't just injured) is slightly sore after the run last night. I have a strap on order for it. I hope it doesn't pack in on me.

So at the gym I did the following 3 sets or 6 reps
    Bent over row 32.5kg
    Partial single leg squat 16kg
    Widegrip lat pulldown 40kg
    Back Extension 10kg
    YTWL 8kg
    Swiss ball crunch 5kg behind head
    Hip Flexion (Reverse crunch on 30 deg bench)
    Lateral flexion
    Prone cobra

I warmed up with 5mins on the treadmill @ 13kph I finished off with 20mins on the Xtrainer @ level 10. Then I did a full body stretch routine. I'm still in flying form after my great race on Friday night. I hope that my other knee isn't going to pack up on me, oh and I hope that I reach the elusive 133Ibs this Saturday, but if I had to pick between the 2 I'd have to go with keeping my knee ok.
    Right I'm off to bake a cake for my Mum's birthday cake. She likes me to bake her a cake. I don't know why. I'm good at cooking but not baking. I secretly think she just wants to tell her friends that her daughter baked her a cake for her birthday and blah blah blah as they all have sons. Well whatever the reason, it's cake time.

C

The food for today 1710kcals 53g f 176g c 144g P I even squeezed in a small slice of cake :-)
    Last edited by carclar; 08-08-2011 at 01:18 PM.

I just don't know where the time goes. Today is running day so I met up with the club this evening and did a fartlek session. Due to my race time on Friday I was put into the first group but I'm babysitting my knee so I stuck with the second group just incase. I got to pick up my prize for scoring for the winning ladies team. A lovely handmade pottery mug with the 10k route and stuff on it. It will look nice on my kitchen mantle. There was a lot of chat about the race and about up coming races and various race plans. I have to say I really enjoyed training with them. Although I'm a memeber of the club I never actually train with them. Anyways, the cat is out of the bag. The head coach was waiting for me to turn up. And I know he was waiting for me as everyone else was out warming up and he id a warm up with just me. He was delicately trying to find out my racing plans. Was I happy with my time at the race, what I thought f the other ladies times blah blah blah. So I told him that I was very happy with my time, I was worried about my knees. I thought the winning lady had made a good time she has got faster but I plan on catching all of them in October. He was a happy man with that comment. So it's public information now, so hopefully that will keep me incentivised to stay on the straight and narrow for the next few weeks.

Right end oif the waffle. Did 10k fartlek today and the grazing is

1500kcals 31g f 186g c131g p

C

I feel very tired today. I haven't been sleeping well this week. The kids are asthmatic and are sick so I've been doing a florence nightingale routine and making my rounds with the inhalers at night. Plus I've got a touch of a head cold which I hope doesn't take hold.
    Anyways I went to the gym (I took some Jack3d before hand). At the gym I did 3 sets of 6 reps of the following

One arm d'bell snatch 14kg
    D'bell single leg romanian deadlift 28kg
    B'bell bentover row 35kg
    D'bell single arm o/h squat 4kg o/h 10kg in hand
    D'bell incline bench press 28kg
    Plank (Using a bench and swiss ball) 90 secs
    Reverse woodchop 17.5kg
    Body matrix 24 squats 12 lunges 12 lunge jumps 24 squat jumps.

I warmed up with 10 mins on treadmill @ 12.5kph and finished off with 20mins Xtrainer level10 and then a full body stretch routine.

I was positively tired afterwards so I sat in reception and chatted for a while while haveing an energy drink and a banana. I'll post my macro's later.

C
    My macros for today 1516kcals 29g f 199g c 134g P Hopefully I will have qa good nights sleep tonight. I haven't had any tea or coffee since lunch time.

See ya'll tomorrow
    C
    Last edited by carclar; 08-10-2011 at 12:41 PM.

I have definitely lost weight I can feel it in my bones. Literally, I can feel my bones more. Anyways, not weighing myself till Saturday morning and hopefully it will be time to take all my measurements again and I will post one or two photo's also. I'll have to do look at some other pics to see what I should post.
    I had a great nights sleep last night thankfully. I was in bed by 10 and slept through till 8 this morning. I reckon I'll have to give up the coffee from after lunch anymore. I just can't take it I don't think.
    I'm trying to be more sociable in the gym. Within reason, I go there to train and don't want to be nattering, but I've been training there for a year now with the same bunch of lads and never uttered 2 syllables to them. So I have now spoken to 3 of them and know 2 of their names.
    Today is training day (that's running for me probably lifting for most of ye). I'll going to meet with the club this evening. I haven't trained with them on a Thursday before so I don't know what training they do. They did speed work on both Tuesday so I guess it's speed work on a Tuesday and I know it's a long run at the weekend. So my sherlock skills reckon it's a Tempo run this evening. I also posted my long run plans for Saturday morning on my ******** page as I got accused of 'secret training' by coach the other night.So if anyone else was interested in tagging along they are more than welcome to do so.
    Right coffee is definietly off the menu. I have just had my morning sup and I've started to feel all shaky again.
    I'll be back later with my macro's and to posts some more about my dreary life lol

C

Okay my sherlock skills were off. It was hill training for those of us doing the warriors run. I did 11k of hills.
    My macro's for today 1575k 36g f 194g C 135g p.
    I'm off now to watch a bit of telly and put my feet up. It's hopefully weights tomorrow but I have childcare issues so /I have to see if my brilliant mammy will take the kids for a few hours.

C
    Last edited by carclar; 08-11-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Kudos to my brilliant mammy who minded the kids this morning so I got to the gym. She even took them to an indoor play centre to run a bit of energy off them.
    The comments have started in earnest about my weight. 3 yesterday and 2 today. Nothing nasty, just the 'your fading away' or 'You've lost enough now time to stop'. But one of the guys that I talk to alot just said don't worry about it. You want to be an athlete not normal. It's a different standard and you still have plenty of go to reach athlete standard. The comments are from normal people with normal standards. And you know what he's right. I have a standard, it's an athlete standard and that's the grade I'm determined to reach.

So at the gym I did the following 3 sets or 6 reps
    Bent over row 35.5kg
    Partial single leg squat 16kg
    Widegrip lat pulldown 40kg
    Back Extension 10kg
    YTWL 8kg
    Swiss ball crunch 5kg behind head
    Hip Flexion (Reverse crunch on 30 deg bench)
    Lateral flexion
    Prone cobra

~I warmed up with 10mins on the treadmill at 13kph And I cooled down with 20 mins oin the treadmill. 5mins at 13kph then picked it up for 10mins at 13.5kph the took it down again for 5 mins at 13kph. The the full body stretch and home for lunch.
    Tomorrow is long slow run day. I have recruited 2 running buddies so far to come out with me so we'll see who turns up in the morning.

C

Macros 1745kcals 54g f 196g c 141g p

C
    Last edited by carclar; 08-12-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Well it's weigh in day and at last I have reached the elusive 133Ibs. My measurements are as follows

Weight 133Ibs
    Body Fat (US Navy) 22%
    Chest (Under) 31
    Waist 26.5
    Hips 36.5 (delighted that I'm maintaining the 10 inch difference in my waist and hips. Still have my curves
    Thigh 22
    Arm 10.5 Neck 13

I've to go have breakfast now and then go out for my long run and stuff, but my husband has said he will take pictures for me to post up. I'll have to route of my bikini which will be hanging off me but sure not to worry. And to top it all off, I had a grat nights sleep last night. So I'll test my caffene theory again tonight. If I sleep well it's definetly the coffee, If I have a bad nights sleep it's my kcals are too low and need to be up at 1700 consistently to stop the disturbed sleep.

C

Didn't get a chance totake pictures today. Our house was like heathrow airport with people arriving and going. And it wasn't locals htat could be brushed off, it was friends from various parts of the Country. So the big photo shoot will have to wait until tomorrow.
    My macro's for today are 1963kcals 45g f 268g c (Long run day today need those carbs) 122g p
    Well thats it. I'm off to watch Titanic on the telly to see if the ship sinks at the end this time :-)

C
    Last edited by carclar; 08-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.

just keep on going.

Didn't feel great today. A bit sick, a bit wobbly and a bit weak. Don't know what's wrong with me but I fell asleep for two hours this evening and then got up and grazed for the evening. I feel better now. I can't get my macros at the minute but my kcals are 2557 for today. A lot for me but its intentional. I don't think I replenished my glycogen enough after last weeks race hence the bad sleep and general shakiness.
    My rope arrived for the cable machine. Tmorrow will be my first use of it. I hope it solves my bruising problem as my poor husband is likely to get a dig off someone. I look like a battered wife.
    Tommorow is weights day at the gym. I'm looking forward to it.

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Oliviakb View Post
    Hey, sorry didn't stop by sooner! Been feeling tired loads myself lately must be the weight training.
    You seem very motivated, good luck with your goals.
    Not to derail the topic but checked your progress pics... keep it up girl
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)

Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    Not to derail the topic but checked your progress pics... keep it up girl
    I do wonder who reads my posts !! I'm determined to reach my goals. I meant to post pictures this weekend as I reached 133Ibs but I haven't got around to it yet.
    Anyways, felt much better today. I think it was a lack of glycogen due to the race and I'm only back running properly the last 2 weeks so I hadn't experienced the weight training with the running. I used my rope today and it did just the job. I had a great workout in the gym today. Flew through the body matrix afterwards and tagged on a 20min run at the end.
    I'm writing this while consuming an Irish coffee (minus the cream) It's too early in the day to be drinking whiskey but It's totally acceptable if it's hidden in a cup of coffee. My car just failed to stop at a T junction and slid across 2 lanes of traffic, luckily there was nothing coming and I ended up with just tears and a stress headache. I drove straight up to the garage. The lads said my brakes are fine but I need different tyres on my car so they will have them on Wednesday for me. One of the guys in the gym is a well established mechanic so I'll ask him for a second opinion when I catch up to him.

At the gym I did
    One arm d'bell snatch 14kg
    D'bell single leg romanian deadlift 28kg
    B'bell bentover row 35kg
    D'bell single arm o/h squat 4kg o/h 10kg in hand
    D'bell incline bench press 28kg
    Plank (Using a bench and swiss ball) 90 secs
    Reverse woodchop 17.5kg
    Body matrix 24 squats 12 lunges 12 lunge jumps 24 squat jumps.

I warmed up with 5 mins on the treadmill at 13kph then cooled down with 15mins @ 13kph and a full body stretch.

Right I'm off to the cinema to watch the Planet of the Apes with my husband who has stayed down an extra night.

C

Forgot my macros 1657kcals 28g f 191g c 157g p

The progress pics

I can't load up my first lot that I took at the start as the file size is too big, I'll have to figure out how to shrink them. Anyways, these ones are taken this morning at 133ibs in dodgy light by my 9 year old daughter. I found it tough to load these pics as I'd be a bit body shy. It took 3 years of running before I braved my first outing in running shorts.
    No gym today, going running with the club instead.

Sh#te I don't know what I'm at on this computer. I think they are attached now, if not they are on my profile.
    C
    Attached Images

Did 11k tonight. My laptop is dying so no macros till later. Kcals are up at 1700.

Okay kcals for today 1509Kcals 37g f 205g C 118g P
    Went to the gym today and didn't have a very productive day.I did my fullworkout but my heart wasn't in it. I just felt tired. Also,I am officially a dizzy bitch. I suffer from vertigo but it usually only acts up when I'm very tired or sick. But I fell over this morning hanging the laundry out and then tripped over the bed as Imisjudged where it was. So I have decided to take a break from the weights. I finished stage 3 of NROWL today so no more weights till Monday week. I am going to go running with the club tomorrow and then rest up till my race on Sunday. I'm going away for a few days break and I'll do 2 5k easy runs while I'maway,then Sat week Ihave a 15k race up the side of a mountain (Literally, not on a road, up the mountain face). There are plenty of signs to take a break,tiredness, dizziness, my laptop hasdiedand won't be fixed for a week (my mothersis not much better andthe spacebar has issues), I'mhalfway through the NROWL and I'mgoing away for a few days, so now is as good as anytime.
    Chat later
    C

Did 9k today. I have a tight hamstring so I'm going to book a sports massage on Monday. I'm racing on Sunday and then I'm going on holidays for a few days. My macros for today is 1608kcals 42g f 151g c 110g p. Just a short post today.

C

bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried my porridge with some of the Sculptress protein shake in it this morning. It went bright pink which clearly appealed to the kids as they all fancied a try, but it tasted terrible. However, not one to be throwing expensive protein powder in the bin (Its working out at €2.50 a go $3.55 for everyone stateside) I got it into me. I will not be bastardizing any future bowls of porridge with the stuff.

bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluesky1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can't load up my first lot that I took at the start as the file size is too big, I'll have to figure out how to shrink them. Anyways, these ones are taken this morning at 133ibs in dodgy light by my 9 year old daughter. I found it tough to load these pics as I'd be a bit body shy. It took 3 years of running before I braved my first outing in running shorts.
    No gym today, going running with the club instead.

Woke up again with a busting headache. Didn't venture out of bed until I had take painkillers and they had kicked in. Have been fine since. The fat burner tablets are making me seriously thirsty. I am not a person that tends to have a water bottle glued to my hand all day, but I have no choice with these tablets. They are making me seriously thirsty. I guess the headache could be down to dehydration also.
    No gym work today and no running which is very odd for me. I could have went to the gym and crossed trained but I had other things on the 'to do' list that I had to get done.

I have to say, I was a bit dubious about the protein shake and not feeling hungry business the last couple of days. However, I was won over today. For the first time in my life (believe me, I am a 'never miss a meal' kinda girl) I forgot to eat. I had my breakfast this morning with a protein shake and then I had my protein shake at lunch time and forgot to eat until I was

Rest day today

Ok have kinda sorted out my sport massage. My physio doesn't bring his appt diary to the pub but he will call me later with a time for Sunday eve after my race.

As the post title suggests I am resting up today. So for the first time in ages I have got up and put something on me that isn't gym clothes. I would like to point out that the jeans are new. A size 8. That would be a 4 across the pond. I don't ever remember fitting into a size 8.
    I have a busy weekend this weekend. Going to the national league finals for athletics tomorrow. Hope it will be a good day. I'll be back later to post my macros.

I'm back. My computer crashed and burned last week so it is in the computer hospital getting a new harddrive. And I was away all week resting up as a spa resort with my family. I did my best to eat well and not be naughty while still enjoying what was on offer and I am pleased to say I got the balance right. I weighed in this morning at 132 Ibs. Not bad considering last week was a 'week off'. I haven't lifted any weights since last Wednesday week and I only ran 8k Tuesday and 5k Wednesday. I raced last Sunday. I did a 4 mile one which was rather pacy, the competition is heating up between the ladies. I did it in 28mins which would have got me second last year but only got me 6th this year. However, as my times go, 28mins is exactly where I want to be. I have had my reat over me so it is head down and clean clean diet and quality training for the next 5 weeks.
    I have another race today but it'snot a league race, it's a novelty race but a big one on the racing calendar none the less. I'm going running from a beach up the side of a mountain around Queen Meadbh's grave (An Irish legendary Queen that's buried at the top) and back down the mountain to the beachfront. At the moment it is bucketing rain out and there is mist on the top of the mountain so it could be dangerous up there. Hopefully it will start to dry out.
    So that's me done. Chat later

C

No longer a warrior virgin

Yesterday's race went great. I was the third lady home. Had a great evening after the race. All my family and non running friends were well impressed with my result. We have all grown up in awe of people who did this race so to get a place finish was sweet.
    Anyways, that was Saturday. Yesterday I did an easy 5k and a good stretch. Today I did another easy 5k plus I started stage 4 of nrowl and I did a good stretch. Hopefully tomorrow my quads and calves will be feeling better. Tomorrow is cardio day so I will meet up with club for a run.
    Also, today I tried to do an unassisted chin up. I think I did 3. I was that shocked that my body was moving up and down I forgot to count.
    My calories for today is 1654kcals which includes 104g protein.
    Chat later
    C

cardio day

Hi all, by the time I remembered that I hadn't posted last night I was in my bed. I went training with the club last night. Did a small amount of speed work with the pact crew but coach ran me away from them to do an easy run after saturdays exertions. I got a great write up in the press yesterday and I seen the press release for forays paper also so ill have to get that paper too.
    Everyone is still congratulating on my performance, however for me its back to business. I spent yesterday second guessing my training and which races to do so with the help of one of the coaches and some late night calls we have come up with a training plan for the next 16 days to get me to my second last race of the season which will be an 8k.
    Anyways yesterdays eating was 1806kcals. 72g f 182g c 95g p ok ill be back later. I have weights today, mum is going to mind the kids. Thankfully they are back at school tomorrow.
    Back with todays update. Did workout b of stage 4 of nrowl. Got on fine with it. Warmed up with 10mins on treadmill and finished off with 15mins on xtrainer. The food for today is 1699kcals 31g f 220g c 159g p. Ok I'm off to sleep.
    Last edited by carclar; 08-31-2011 at 02:38 PM.