mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

does creatine make you sweat more?

im on my third day of c-bol and after about my 2nd exercise the flood gates opened and i started sweating everywhere. i was just wondering if the creatine was behind it. i dont think i did anything different than what i usually do

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    im on my third day of c-bol and after about my 2nd exercise the flood gates opened and i started sweating everywhere. i was just wondering if the creatine was behind it. i dont think i did anything different than what i usually do
    Most likely not the creatine, but possibly the Creatine Nitrate. Nitrates are known to excrete water which is actually cool since Creatine nitrate helps give a leaner more vascular look. There may be other reasons behind the additional sweating, but I wouldn't worry about it.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Most likely not the creatine, but possibly the Creatine Nitrate. Nitrates are known to excrete water which is actually cool since Creatine nitrate helps give a leaner more vascular look. There may be other reasons behind the additional sweating, but I wouldn't worry about it.
    im not really worried it was just crazy how much it was. i know you have to drink a lot of water when youre on it so i figured it made you sweat more.

i also just started taking bcaas and intraxcell too maybe thats whats bringng on the sweating. im trying to drop fat so hopefully this will work in my favor.

im actually glad i caught you. i started a thread a while ago and you told me how i could dose less with c-bol. im on day 3 of c-bol and tommorrows is my off day. how should i take it tommorrow? i know you said to load it up for 5 days. do i just take it early in the day and then again later. if youd get back to me id really appreciate it. thanks bud

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    im not really worried it was just crazy how much it was. i know you have to drink a lot of water when youre on it so i figured it made you sweat more.

i also just started taking bcaas and intraxcell too maybe thats whats bringng on the sweating. im trying to drop fat so hopefully this will work in my favor.

im actually glad i caught you. i started a thread a while ago and you told me how i could dose less with c-bol. im on day 3 of c-bol and tommorrows is my off day. how should i take it tommorrow? i know you said to load it up for 5 days. do i just take it early in the day and then again later. if youd get back to me id really appreciate it. thanks bud
    Water loss wont = weight loss but the products you are taking are of benefit towards your goals.

Use daily training or not at 12 caps, then you can cut back to 6 caps pre-workout and pre-workout days only.

I suggest dosing no closer than 45 minutes prior to training for maximum effects.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Water loss wont = weight loss but the products you are taking are of benefit towards your goals.

Use daily training or not at 12 caps, then you can cut back to 6 caps pre-workout and pre-workout days only.

I suggest dosing no closer than 45 minutes prior to training for maximum effects.
    thanks for the tip i was taking it about 30min before ill knock it back a little