Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1 Person Out of 100 is a Psychopath and 4% of CEOs, 25% Prisoners (Strong WTF!!!!!!!)

Was watching this guy's documentary on the Jon Stewart's Daily Show. This is some seriously creepy sh!t. We walk around everyday in the midst of these people yet do not notice them. Psychopaths KNOW they are crazy and abnormal, but because of this deep seeded abnormality that they sense compared to others, they hide it.

Psychopaths literally do not have the human capacity to feel empathy. I.E) When we see someone get stabbed, we see the tragedy, the pain, and the forseeable consequences of everybody involved. Also as humans, we feel sympathy for those suffering.

-Psychopaths do not have this feeling. To them, it is as numbing as an object entering a flesh.
    -Psychopaths do not have a conscience. They do not understand the concept of guilt by heart because they do not feel it. -They know normal people have it, so they often exploit this, but they do not feel guilt. See the interview video below of this journalist interviewing a death-squad leader in Haiti who killed people by the thousands and felt nothing.
    -Some psychopaths stumble into sadism, who enjoy harming other people and feeling no remorse. Others fall deeper into sadism and turn into serial killers.
    -Families of psychopaths usually suffer the greatest due to their psychopath family member's lack of sympathy and empathy.
    -they want human intimacy because they cannot feel anything more than shallow emotions.
    -they are truly, really dead inside and feel miserable and never happy
    -its like spending ur entire life trying to wake up from a light sleep.
    -over 90% of psychopaths are white males from middle to lower class. USA also produces the most serial killers followed by Europe
    -most of them do not kill.
    -in scientific sense, they are literally "incomplete" people who have not fully developed the cerebral cortex and some neurotransmitters. hence, psychopaths are more prone to seizure.
    -just because someone may display most of these qualities does not make them a psycho/sociopath.
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    ITT a lot of people confuse being poor quality human beings with being a psychopath.

A psychopath doesn't understand empathy, doesn't understand sympathy and cannot learn to understand it, you bunch are just a bunch of socially retarded **** wits who'd like to think they are psychopaths rather than just ****ed up losers
    ^this

-sociopaths are not good at preplanning things ahead, because they do not feel remorse or fear consequences. how could they? they do not have a conscience.

examples of a real sociopath
    -husband faints infront of wife. wife steps over the body and gets angry because she has to pick up the kids.
    -stock manager invests someone's life-savings to a worthless fund and walks away calmly with a bonus. does not feel remorse.
    -since childhood, constantly lies and has a very short fuse. never admits wrongdoing even when caught red-handed.

-There is no cure. These people have to just age in isolation from rest of the population.
    -Sane people must be mindful and not be ignorant of the real danger, sometimes deadly consequences.
    -There are literally ppl ESPECIALLY on MISC faking lols and feelsbadman.jpg just to fit as normal. (bsing themselves and others)

Strong wtf

links:

http://driftlessweb.com/1-out-of-100...s-john-ronsen/
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...is_a_sociopath

There are literally people like this amongst us on the MISC and in school...
    Last edited by KRNEKIM; 05-19-2011 at 12:59 PM.

CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CULT.LEADER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just because someone has a lack of empathy, doesn't necessarily mean they are evil or sadistic. I for one have been diagnosed with egotistical and sociopathic tendencies, but I don't really wish that much harm on anyone for no reason, It's just hard for me to relate to people's pain. Granted I'm not a fully on diagnosed psychopath, but the tendencies you've described are a lot more common then you think (I can sense it in other people, and have been always right about it when asking them in private).

Stuff that moves people emotionally simply doesn't work on me, unless it is dealing with my personal gain/loss. Not all emotion for me is faked though. I do have legit laughter, pain, and happiness, but it is only derived from my personal gain/experience. It's hard to empathize with people. I guess you could classify me as having extreme egocentric tendencies. You know those pictures of people starving in japan after the tsunami? I know I should feel bad, but am just incapable to. It's obviously unfortunate, but I didn't know these people. In a lot of cases, when tragedy strikes, I see it as the person's personal fault.

I'm not diagnosed as a full on psychopath, so I doubt I'm included in the 1%, but idk. My parents just noticed me being very calloused to emotional stimulus from a young age. I've learned to hide it over the years, and most people wouldn't know irl, as I really do make an effort to feel emotion if only just out of a want to be normal/my personal gain. In all honesty I think I've learned to fake it exceptionally well, as I was extremely well known/liked in my high school years when I put a lot an effort into it. But everything was scripted. I analyzed social situations for hours, for the best possible response/approach to approach girl's/women. It worked. Humans are wired. There is no such thing as true free will. There is an idea of my personality; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
    Last edited by CULT.LEADER; 05-19-2011 at 08:32 AM.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's so creepy?

I'm technically a psycopath - I went through years of pain because of an undiagnosed medical condition and it numbed me to feeling empathy for others. If somebody, in your example, is stabbed, I don't care if they live or die - all I want is to see them suffer like I had to silently for years.

Now, that beign said I'm not going to go out and purposely harm anybody. I just stick to myself and move about society like everybody else. The only difference is I strictly see people as tools and don't care what happens to them.

I also think your stats are a bit low - I'd wager it's a lot more than 1 in a 100.
    <->

justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000) justaliife is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 Person Out of 100 is a Psychopath and 4% of CEOs, 25% Prisoners

strong e-stats

valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10) valentinzq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CULT.LEADER View Post
    Just because someone has a lack of empathy, doesn't necessarily mean they are evil or sadistic. I for one have been diagnosed with egotistical and sociopathic tendencies, but I don't really wish that much harm on anyone for no reason, It's just hard for me to relate to people's pain. Granted I'm not a fully on diagnosed psychopath, but the tendencies you've described are a lot more common then you think (I can sense it in other people, and have been always right about it when asking them in private).
    sup Psychopathic brah. im probably Psychopath, but i try my hardest to understand people and do good.

KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong username to post ratio.

CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't care about seeing other humans suffer but an animal suffering breaks my heart. I've actually gone out of my way to get my alcoholic friend to drink after being 8 months on the wagon. I wanted to see him fail.

Edit: *******s take everything cereal
    Last edited by CountofManlets; 05-19-2011 at 03:12 AM.

MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's ok
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world theyve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. Its an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. Its a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Went from 227LB -179LB, chiseling in progress....

****** All hail the new King of the Misc: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152518583&page=1 *********

"When we do bad and harm others, we feel bad about it. When we do good, we feel good about ourselves. Psychopath does not have the former. They do not sense remorse or guilt, only self-grandization."

- scary sh!t

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CountofManlets View Post
    I don't care about seeing other humans suffer but an animal suffering breaks my heart. l.
    Me too - a woman could get gang raped infront of me and I could care less, but I'll do anything in my power to help kitttahs or other animals.
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ View Post
    What's so creepy?

I'm technically a psycopath - I went through years of pain because of an undiagnosed medical condition and it numbed me to feeling empathy for others. If somebody, in your example, is stabbed, I don't care if they live or die - all I want is to see them suffer like I had to silently for years.

Now, that beign said I'm not going to go out and purposely harm anybody. I just stick to myself and move about society like everybody else. The only difference is I strictly see people as tools and don't care what happens to them.

I also think your stats are a bit low - I'd wager it's a lot more than 1 in a 100.
    Hence the diagnosis. Do you have any idea how crazy and sadistic this sounds? Of course you don't feel it and don't care. You are technically a psychopath.

IRL George Costanza feardafronfz3's Avatar
    feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't care about seeing other humans suffer but an animal suffering breaks my heart. I've actually gone out of my way to get my alcoholic friend to drink after being 8 months on the wagon. I wanted to see him fail.
    die in a fire (serious)
    Lionized

DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

Stuff that moves people emotionally simply doesn't work on me, unless it is dealing with my personal gain/loss
    how did u come about being diagnosed? someone sent u to the doctor or did u notice something strange in u compared to others and decided to see the doctor?

^ this cannot be real life (srs)

Me too - a woman could get gang raped infront of me and I could care less, but I'll do anything in my power to help kitttahs or other animals.
    2 serious questions:

1) even if it's your family member?
    2) would u bother to help someone being assaulted?

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's so creepy?

Kinda curious what medical condition this was. Sounds horrible, but I would have thought you'd be saying "I wouldn't wish it on anyone". Are you sure it's the injury that caused your attitude or something else?

SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Stuff that moves people emotionally simply doesn't work on me, unless it is dealing with my personal gain/loss
    i don't give a $hit

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the misc would be the one place where there are psychopaths abound to post in this kind of thread.

well i guess we'd get beat by 4chan.
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's so creepy?

how did you suffer silently for years? lol you pathetic kunt

also, feed me a stray cat

papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Edit: I don't care about people either but I care about animals. Only people whose pain I feel are close family members so I guess I'm just a bit numbed
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

++ Positive Crew ++

mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) mospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Saw that him on the DS aw well, plan on getting his book sooner or later. Seems interesting.

Originally Posted by KRNEKIM View Post
    2 serious questions:

1) even if it's your family member?
    2) would u bother to help someone being assaulted?
    1 - my mother/father, yes out of loyalty to them, anybody else, no. To give you an example - 3 of my 4 grandparents have died in the last 5years, all wer ein their late 80s, early 90s. Each time it happened I felt nothing. Each time was just an 'oh well, whatever' moment.

2- no

Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post
    Kinda curious what medical condition this was. Sounds horrible, but I would have thought you'd be saying "I wouldn't wish it on anyone". Are you sure it's the injury that caused your attitude or something else?
    It wasn't an injury - I developed a compressed abdominal artery that took about 6yrs to find and diagnose. Everyday for 6yrs I was incredibly nauseas with no reprieve via drugs or anything. imagine your worst stomach flu/food poisoning ever, then imagine that for 1800days with not 1 day of relief. Essentially blood supply was diminished to my organs, which made me sick; and since it's not an easy diagnosis, it took a long time to figure it out.

Before i got sick (I mean, it's a birth defect but it takes years before it gets to the point where blood supply is restricted from what I understand) I used to volunteer with programs like Meals on Wheels and Operation Christmas Child; helped out at a local seniors home, was very active in the community.

You live 6yrs in absolute agony and tell me you wouldn't change.

Oh, and of course because I wouldn't make it easy on myself I still lifted weights and ate about 4500calories/day .... every damn day .... some meals taking 2hrs because I'd want nothing mroe than to vomit up the food after every bite, but I still did it. And I finished my education. And I worked a successful financial job (success being defined as pulling in 7figures 4years in a row)

edit: I'll give you an example of my thought process from a little while ago - one of my old co-worker's ?5?yr old daughter developed cancer. When he told me i felt nothing. I could care less. However I put on a sad face and did the usual line of 'oh, that's so horrible. I hope she pulls through, blah blah', when infact i feel nothing and don't give a damn - could care less if the kid lives or dies.

But that's the difference between being a serial killer and just not feeling empathy - one doesn't feel it but still interacts w/ society, one doesn't feel it and actively seeks out to harm others.
    <->

xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000) xspamz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a friend thats a psycopath he doesn't care about anything and thinks hes always right always making fun of people to.

1 - my mother/father, yes out of loyalty to them, anybody else, no. To give you an example - 3 of my 4 grandparents have died in the last 5years, all wer ein their late 80s, early 90s. Each time it happened I felt nothing. Each time was just an 'oh well, whatever' moment.

2- no

It wasn't an injury - I developed a compressed abdominal artery that took about 6yrs to find and diagnose. Everyday for 6yrs I was incredibly nauseas with no reprieve via drugs or anything. imagine your worst stomach flu/food poisoning ever, then imagine that for 1800days with not 1 day of relief. Essentially blood supply was diminished to my organs, which made me sick; and since it's not an easy diagnosis, it took a long time to figure it out.

Before i got sick (I mean, it's a birth defect but it takes years before it gets to the point where blood supply is restricted from what I understand) I used to volunteer with programs like Meals on Wheels and Operation Christmas Child; helped out at a local seniors home, was very active in the community.

You live 6yrs in absolute agony and tell me you wouldn't change.

Oh, and of course because I wouldn't make it easy on myself I still lifted weights and ate about 4500calories/day .... every damn day .... some meals taking 2hrs because I'd want nothing mroe than to vomit up the food after every bite, but I still did it. And I finished my education. And I worked a successful financial job (success being defined as pulling in 7figures 4years in a row)
    Did you do this because you wanted to help people or to disguise your narcissism?

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 5-O View Post
    the misc would be the one place where there are psychopaths abound to post in this kind of thread.

well i guess we'd get beat by 4chan.
    Bingo.

Now that I'm thinking about it I've came across a few people on forums I would bet money are psychopaths.

Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Bingo.

Now that I'm thinking about it I've came across a few people on forums I would bet money are psychopaths.
    lets just hope that these people don't go down the sadist road and start injuring/killing people. (srs)

Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: Psychopaths

Originally Posted by KRNEKIM View Post
    Did you do this because you wanted to help people or to disguise your narcissism?

I enjoyed it - my dad suggested volunteering since I had a lot of spare time in school, so I tried it and found I enjoyed it so I kept doing it.
    <->

2- no
    so you wouldn't even want to beat the **** out of the guy thats attacking?

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd also like to add people who I would consider psychopaths also tend to be the most spineless little pussies IRL.

The type who literally would stab you in the back but to your face wouldn't even make eye contact out of fear.