Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Handing out flyers

I was wondering if hiring 2 people to hand out about 500 flyers would be illegal? For some reason someone I know told me it was. Has anyone ever done this before?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't see how.
    There might be some legal issues if you were placing them somewhere like on cars or posting them but if you're physically handing them to people, I don't see how this could be illegal.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It seems like a waste of money to me. Paper advertising is pretty much dead.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Its not illegal but if they are passing them out in a parking lot at a mall, the mall owners may have a problem with it. Im not sure of this. just a hunch.

Here is another idea
    If you have AOL, search the member director for your area and find those people. Send them all an email about you (copy and paste - but include their name in each email to personalize it). this way you save the money on the people you were going to hire.

Hope that helps
    Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodyQuest1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post

Here is another idea
    If you have AOL, search the member director for your area and find those people. Send them all an email about you (copy and paste - but include their name in each email to personalize it). this way you save the money on the people you were going to hire.

Hope that helps
    Joe
    that's a GREAT idea Joe! Is there any way to do that using another provider...like say Yahoomail?

Location: Northampton, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    PTChristian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nate R. View Post
    I was wondering if hiring 2 people to hand out about 500 flyers would be illegal? For some reason someone I know told me it was. Has anyone ever done this before?
    Usually for highstreets, malls, etc you have to get a license. Atleast here in the UK, if you are dropping them through peoples doors that's fine, no cost at all. Just a bit of leg work.

Hiring people to deliver flyers isn't illegal though you risk the flyers being thrown in a bin and you not knowing if there delivered or not.
    As it's only 500, I'd suggest maybe doing it yourself. A couple of hours work at most I should think, depending on location.

Good luck either way!

Ohhh and paper advertising isn't dead!
    It's still an extremely strong medium, just make sure it grabs your attention and key information is highlighted

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the responses everyone!!

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not illegal, but will not produce any leads. Approaching complete strangers almost never works in business these days. Handing out flyers pretty much guarantees you're going to be approaching complete strangers with interruption marketing techniques. Prospects no longer appreciate these marketing methods and will throw anything you give them in the trash without so much as a glance.