DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DsDhBxracer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice on Best Supplement Stack

So I've been more or less lean bulking for the last 3 months. I've actually lost a bit of fat. I've managed to stay the same weight and gain about 8-10lbs of muscle in that time. Now I had purchased to tubs of Anator p70 which are now coming to an end(I only lift 3 days a week). I've also got some No-Explode which is coming to an end. I've been pretty happy with the Anator p70. Now assuming price is now object what is the best stack out there. I am looking to get a high quality stack that will last me for the next 2.5 months while I am working out 3 days a week. So granted they are the most expensive but are Muscle Tech products the best. I was thinking of doing gakic, leukic, and anator p70. If you guys could give me some suggestions on some really high quality stacks price doesn't matter that would be most appreciated. Thanks.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106396661
    1/1/08 5'11" 211lbs Body Fat Percentage Around 21%
    6/23/08 185lbs 14% Bodyfat
    Deadlift: 385x1
    Weighted Pull Up: 40x3
    Clean and Jerk: 170x1
    Clean: 195x1
    One Arm DB Snatch: 85x4
    BJJ Blue Belt