Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscletech and steroids?

Hey everyone I am doing some homework about mislabeled supplements containing steroids. A couple years ago I heard a story in the gym about an athlete who was using Nitrotech (could be wrong) who tested positive for steroids even though Nitrotech was the only thing he was using and then long story short it turned out nitrotech had a bad batch that had the steroid in it???? Has anyone else heard of this or can tell me more or where i can find out more information on this? Thanks for the help.

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think so.... Nitrotech is a whey protein.
    There are other products are "supplements" but are actualy ProHormones, but Muscle Tech has never realeased anything like that
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Hey everyone I am doing some homework about mislabeled supplements containing steroids. A couple years ago I heard a story in the gym about an athlete who was using Nitrotech (could be wrong) who tested positive for steroids even though Nitrotech was the only thing he was using and then long story short it turned out nitrotech had a bad batch that had the steroid in it???? Has anyone else heard of this or can tell me more or where i can find out more information on this? Thanks for the help.
    lol, a bad batch of whey protein = steroids? Sounds like someone is extremely misinformed.
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea, gotta love those "hey I heard it from a guy, who's friend said" stories.
    Me Squatting 405X5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirPD1kKkuQ

This link might save your life.
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_388.mp3

MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrCKD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think they sued the guy who made the phony claim

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    On a lighter note...good luck getting ****ty marks on your paper.

Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya thanks homeboy I bet I actually do really well on the paper. I was just looking for some personal information that I could bring to the table. Actually in a Swiss study of 103 various dietary supplements 3 tested positive for methandienone. And 37 of the other supplements were incorrectly labeled. Again it was a rumour I had heard about nitro tech and was wondering if I was the only one who had heard it

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, years ago they had 19-nor in them I think.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Ya i thought i had heard something along those lines a couple years ago.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    Yes, years ago they had 19-nor in them I think.
    This is what I’ve heard as well.

I don’t think there was nearly enough pro hormones in the contaminated batches to make a measurable difference in ergogenic performance however. Too lazy to really look into it… lol

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.boston.com/sports/article...s_strike_back/

please make sure google.com is enabled on your interwebz....

ps - this is not a product review, you get an F for ''able to follow directions''
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump