Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    I've found dozens of guys to help me......for free. That's why I started a journal on here. They've been a bigger help than you ever could.
    He's helped me more than any other single person on this forum. And I'm sure some others would say the same. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    But we'll never know until we pay to see it!!!
    Funny how a lot of things work like that eh??

I'm not into the huge pissing match this has become. If anyone not participating in this thread wants to talk reasonably about the Blueprint, feel free to PM me but you'll get better information from Mixelflick I'm sure. Otherwise, I'm out. Said my piece.
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread but it definitely doesn't appear to be a pyramid scam, but he is OBVIOSULY using the program as a marketing tool to attract buyers to a product (in this case supps). This **** goes on ALL the time, just his is more obvious then most. DC exists to get people involved on the site and eventually purchase True Protein, HST same, others to sell books.. it's everywhere.
    Care to explain which supps I supposedly attract buyers to, and how I benefit in any way? Sounds like you have this all figured out, and I'd be REAL interested to hear your take on this, lol...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Care to explain which supps I supposedly attract buyers to, and how I benefit in any way? Sounds like you have this all figured out, and I'd be REAL interested to hear your take on this, lol...
    Are you retarded or something, it's all layed out for us by following the links in your sig. and I fully stated my take in a simple paragraph. If it's not supps it's an ebook (where does the $35 go, local zoo?) if not both. Like I said, it's a marketing tool. Not that there's anything wrong if it, it just is funny that you deny it. If you have no involvement you'd have to produce a legitimate tax return. Not that I really care either way.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never said cycling volume, intensity or using periodization was new, did I?
    I asked you what was unique about blueprint, you answered with essentially "cycling various already know routines/volume/intensity". Then, when I tell you that this is nothing new, you agree? Mmm...

Yet the way we do that (and a LOT more) in BP is new.
    A lot more is new? Like what? That's what I was trying to ask you in the first place. Still waiting for an answer....?

Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll post what I like thanks, without any gatekeeping from you. And when I see some 140lber who hasn't built jack chime in and pass judgment, I'll say what I want, when I want - whether you like it or not. You see clowns, I don't waste time with negative people. What I do instead, is how 3.0 came about. I take your negative energy, and use it as fuel to get up earlier, stay up later and dig deeper for better answers for my people.
    brah you need proper rest to make gains.....

Got nothing constructive to add but this thread has been damn funny. Whether or not BP is bogus or the weightlifting equivalent of the second coming, I'm in no need of either. Thank you for the entertainment boys, it's been a slice.
    ==Juggernaut Group==
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

I'll be satisfied when I'm dead.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N@tural1 View Post
    I asked you what was unique about blueprint, you answered with essentially "cycling various already know routines/volume/intensity". Then, when I tell you that this is nothing new, you agree? Mmm...

A lot more is new? Like what? That's what I was trying to ask you in the first place. Still waiting for an answer....?
    How many times do I have to type this, for you to comprehend you have an open invitation: 860-753-0373

If you have legit questions, I have legit answers. If its for you, great. If it's not - that's great too. I answered that BP's shell was unique, did you miss that perhaps? It seems my phone never rings when I put it out there for people. What are you scared of? Worst case scenario, it's not for you.

Still waiting a phone call from my boy Peter...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 09-13-2011 at 06:26 PM.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Are you retarded or something, it's all layed out for us by following the links in your sig. and I fully stated my take in a simple paragraph. If it's not supps it's an ebook (where does the $35 go, local zoo?) if not both. Like I said, it's a marketing tool. Not that there's anything wrong if it, it just is funny that you deny it. If you have no involvement you'd have to produce a legitimate tax return. Not that I really care either way.
    Please direct me to the links in my sig, because I have none. If you're referring to my home page - it's not mine, it belongs to someone else. Do I use and recommend those supps? Yes, I do. Do I profit in any way from those or ANY other supps? No, I don't. I recommend Thermolife, Biotivia, Molecular Nutrition supps too. I also recommend people purchase equipment from BB.com, Ironmind and Dave Tate's site. Are they all part of your grand conspiracy boss? Please lay it out for me, Because until you do, I won't be re-visiting your nonsense.

The $ goes to Paypal (my Paypal business account), when you invest in BP. I guess if you want to call the BP home page an "advertising" tool, you can take it up with the owner of the home page?

I do have a legit tax return. It doesn't have a single supplement on it. You want to see it do you? And I need to prove what to you?? Absolutely nothing, that's what. You don't believe that???

Oh my, I won't sleep tonight.

Fact of the matter is boss, you can't answer my question. Don't feel too bad though, because the truth is I don't profit from anyone's "product", other than my own; The Ebook. While we're at it, why is it nobody in this thread can answer my questions?

- When are my figures coming, on how much $ it took to research, write and test this thing?
    - How come Kirra/Peter/Mr. 140lbs (who all incidently, haven't used BP), are weak as kittens?
    - Why is it everyone that has used BP thrives on it, and recommends it?
    - When is my boy Peter going to summon the testicular fortitude to visit me, or at least call?

Is it maybe, just maybe because I'm telling the truth, and it reveals your stupidity for what it is? I have better things to do right now, like help well meaning people out...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 09-13-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The $ goes to Paypal (my Paypal business account)
    Then you confirm what I said, the program is a marketing tool to sell your product, how is it not? I'm not declaring a 'grand conspiracy', I'm declaring the polar opposite. I said your methods of promotion are simply more obvious than most.

And yes there's links in your sig "The blueprint works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But yeah, lots of people have links to other people's threads in there sig. lol Not sure why so defensive.. marketing is great if you're legit, but your posts are having me second guess before I even peak at the 'blueprint'.

5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Orlando - I think you are missing the boat entirely. Give Mixelflick a call, he will set it all straight for you. If Mixelflick is PUSHING supplements, he sure didn't push them on me at all, nor did he offer them to me, simply because he does not benefit from them or sell them! People think you pay for JUST a "workout program." This is 100% wrong. Most guys (not talking about you) spend $50 on a little tub of the latest protein powder and get nothing from it. Want a $50 investment into a lifestyle, program, research, education, the real dirt, and top-notch customer service? It is my OPINION, this is a great place to start from my own experience. From all the other reviews I have seen, I am not in small company.

Keep the PM's coming if you got questions about the BP from someone who is doing it, not talking about it.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    If someone asked for a simple table of contents earlier then a lot of useless bs may not have occurred haha.
    I can't speak for others, but my attention was drawn to this thread by the 32 plate static hold "leg press" and the 12 plate "squat", or whatever it was.

So the useless BS was already present in the thread.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll post what I like thanks, without any gatekeeping from you.
    I wasn't offering my editorial services. I was simply suggesting that if you'd rather look like a serious professional instead of a cocksmock, then responding with results rather than "ur 140, lolz" would be productive.

But hey, it's your problem, not mine.

Originally Posted by 5.0stang View Post
    Orlando - I think you are missing the boat entirely. Give Mixelflick a call, he will set it all straight for you. If Mixelflick is PUSHING supplements
    Maybe it's a language barrier I really don't know where you guys are. In America, an e-book is considered a product. The 'blueprint' program is the marketing tool to promote the product, whether it's books, supplements etc.. This looks to be both, but regardless, I'm correct as he has a paypal established for the product. Surprised that anyone would 'pay for a program' but hey if it's a something people will buy then cool make the dollas

AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not just allow one of these skeptics to run the blue print for free, therefore proving :
    - It works
    - You arent motivated by money
    - It isnt an advert for supplements.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please direct me to the links in my sig, because I have none. If you're referring to my home page - it's not mine, it belongs to someone else. Do I use and recommend those supps? Yes, I do. Do I profit in any way from those or ANY other supps? No, I don't. I recommend Thermolife, Biotivia, Molecular Nutrition supps too. I also recommend people purchase equipment from BB.com, Ironmind and Dave Tate's site. Are they all part of your grand conspiracy boss? Please lay it out for me, Because until you do, I won't be re-visiting your nonsense.

The $ goes to Paypal (my Paypal business account), when you invest in BP. I guess if you want to call the BP home page an "advertising" tool, you can take it up with the owner of the home page?

I do have a legit tax return. It doesn't have a single supplement on it. You want to see it do you? And I need to prove what to you?? Absolutely nothing, that's what. You don't believe that???

Oh my, I won't sleep tonight.

Fact of the matter is boss, you can't answer my question. Don't feel too bad though, because the truth is I don't profit from anyone's "product", other than my own; The Ebook. While we're at it, why is it nobody in this thread can answer my questions?

- When are my figures coming, on how much $ it took to research, write and test this thing?
    - How come Kirra/Peter/Mr. 140lbs (who all incidently, haven't used BP), are weak as kittens?
    - Why is it everyone that has used BP thrives on it, and recommends it?
    - When is my boy Peter going to summon the testicular fortitude to visit me, or at least call?

Is it maybe, just maybe because I'm telling the truth, and it reveals your stupidity for what it is? I have better things to do right now, like help well meaning people out...
    Peter, I think we need to do some half hack squats and static holds with some advanced periodization to get stronger. And if we take the supps we will double our gains, although the supps aren't necessary.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many times do I have to type this, for you to comprehend you have an open invitation: 860-753-0373
    I'm in the UK and am certainly not going to throw money away phoning you when you're quite able to answer questions right here on this forum, which is after all, what its for!

If you have legit questions, I have legit answers.
    What is so unique about the blueprint?

*waits for a legit answer*

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    ... How about this for giving us some sort of insight: Could we please get a table of contents? For example, here's the table of contents from Wendler's 5/3/1...

Has any secret information been given away here? No. Has anything hard to explain been given away here? No. Just a list of titles of sections. And not all of the titles tell us anything, but at least you can get an idea of what you're purchasing if you buy the ebook based on that table of contents.
    A reasonable request...
    I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cpojkILO0

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    He's helped me more than any other single person on this forum. And I'm sure some others would say the same. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.
    If he were worth anything he would have seen 5.0stang's 175 squat next to a 240 bench and requested form vids. I guarantee you his squat looks like a bag of mashed up *******s and he could be squatting more than he can bench in no time with a few tweaks to his form and proper progression.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ummmmm, if I am "weak as kittens" what does that make 5.0stange, matter203, and other BP users - weak as gnats???

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Peter, I think we need to do some half hack squats and static holds with some advanced periodization to get stronger. And if we take the supps we will double our gains, although the supps aren't necessary.
    Great idea. If we had known that static holds were considered great feats of strength we could have been doing them all along! Then we wouldn't be weak as kittens anymore, we could be strong as gnats!

DIY Plyo Boxes:

5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Peter - Quit running away - give Mixelflick a call. It will all be made clear then.

Keep impressing everyone with your 115 lb squats (per your log). I just added 60 lbs (290 lb squat) to my 1RM, in 4 workouts, then 35 lbs (340 lbs) to my bench press in 4 workouts. You hate that I can 1RM your body with a single dumbell row, don't you? You hate that you are on the outside, trying to look in, for free, don't you? You hate that I can benchpress your body weight (210 lbs), 20 times, don't you?

Peter, we wish we could rep 115 lbs like you did in your log; everyone should listen to you.

Keep the PM's coming guys with legit questions about the BP, the bandwagon is hopping now!

Originally Posted by 5.0stang View Post
    Peter - Quit running away - give Mixelflick a call. It will all be made clear then.

Keep impressing everyone with your 115 lb squats (per your log). I just added 60 lbs (290 lb squat) to my 1RM, in 4 workouts, then 35 lbs (340 lbs) to my bench press in 4 workouts. You hate that I can 1RM your body with a single dumbell row, don't you? You hate that you are on the outside, trying to look in, for free, don't you? You hate that I can benchpress your body weight (210 lbs), 20 times, don't you?

Peter, we wish we could rep 115 lbs like you did in your log; everyone should listen to you.

Keep the PM's coming guys with legit questions about the BP, the bandwagon is hopping now!
    Exactly what log are you looking at? Because it isn't mine.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...256491&page=19

Here are my most recent numbers (SQ/BP/OP are all 3x5, DL is 1x5, PC is 5x3).....
    Progress since 5/4/11:
    SQ: 105 --> 305
    BP: 105 --> 245
    DL: 135 --> 365
    OP: 75 --> 152.5
    PC: 85 --> 170

These aren't e-stats like yours, I have video proof of every single lift.

I'm not mad about anything, I'm quite proud of my results. I put in a lot of hard work and it has paid off better than I had imagined - and continues to.

And I'm not running away. Anything Mixelflick wants to say to me he can say in this thread for all to hear. That fact that he refuses indicates he has something to hide form the general public.....
    Last edited by PeterGibbons316; 09-14-2011 at 10:51 AM.

DIY Plyo Boxes:

AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbionOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why should anyone have to telephone him in order to have an open discussion, when one is already taking place right here. He's just using that as a "cop out" because he knows no one will.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That fact that he refuses indicates he has something to hide form the general public.....
    This is what bothers me the most. It's like this thing is a big secret. The only way to uncover the secret is to send money to his PayPal account. Otherwise we're not given any indication as to why we should use his program other than really bizarre "testimonials".

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was comped a free copy. I have glanced through BP 2.0 and 3.0 a couple times now.

There is a ton of information and I can tell Mixelflick has put a lot of time into.

There is a lot to digest. I am not ready to take on such a protocol as I currently have no issues with adding weight to the bar. I lift in the USAPL, which follows the WADA, which bans some of the supplements in BP. The supplements in questions are legal, OTC; but they can report positive in the drug test and the drug test is not "intelligent" enough to be able to distinguish between a plant and a synthetic concoction. That really sucks. Already have a tub of Glycergrow that will probably last forever, it is banned to.

In any regard, the day will come when it will not be so easy to add weight to the bar. I am glad I have this as one of many options to choose from when that day arrives.

Mixelflick, in your years of research have you ever come across this article?: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00541-0090.pdf The part I that interested me is spiking insulin in the absence of carbs. I am sure there are plenty of other goodies in that article, but I find it a very hard read.

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Crab hormone.

I'm serious man.

Stop making that face. It has a wikipedia page and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20-Hydroxyecdysone

We discovered this back in July. Kewl times those were.

Originally Posted by IronRooster2 View Post
    Crab hormone.

I'm serious man.

Lawl http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronRooster2 View Post
    Crab hormone.

I'm serious man.

Yes, that is the one.

Are we for sure it is banned under this section of the WADA Prohibited List?

S2. PEPTIDE HORMONES, GROWTH FACTORS AND RELATED
    SUBSTANCES
    The following substances and their releasing factors are prohibited:
    1. Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents [e.g. erythropoietin (EPO),
    darbepoetin (dEPO), hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) stabilizers,
    methoxy polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta (CERA), peginesatide
    (Hematide)];
    2. Chorionic Gonadotrophin (CG) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in
    males;
    3. Insulins;
    4. Corticotrophins;
    5. Growth Hormone (GH), Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1),
    Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGFs), Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF),
    Mechano Growth Factors (MGFs), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
    (PDGF), Vascular-Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) as well as any
    other growth factor affecting muscle, tendon or ligament protein
    synthesis/degradation, vascularisation, energy utilization, regenerative
    capacity or fibre type switching;
    and other substances with similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post
    Yes, that is the one.

Are we for sure it is banned under this section of the WADA Prohibited List?
    http://images.beachbody.com/coach_em..._root_deal.pdf
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not mad about anything, I'm quite proud of my results.
    You should be proud. I have followed most of your journal ( WJ section is a great place to learn) and you have done real well. Congrats on your progress.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi from Greece!

I bought 9 months ago Blueprint after reading positive reviews here. I risked because i didnt know if all of them where genuine but i was rewarded!.
    I waited for a simple routine and i found my self with tons of infos about 100 pages!
    I used the supps (the same i have used in the past with minimum results) and the result exceeded my expectations.
    Not only this but with the price of a supp i found a guide to use in all my future workouts.
    At first when i read it i told my self this isnt wany to build muscles! The 1st was week was too radical and contradicting to what i have learned , read and heard from my couches in the gym but then again i was SO WRONG.
    I gained in 2 runs (5 months) more that i have gained in me previous years.
    Now i am in the 3rd run (so the price is 50$/3... not that bad!) and my friends were asking what i did and changed that much.
    My summary is
    PR when finished BP2 BP3
    Squat in smiths lbs 330 400 (I stop 10-15 degrees before parallel due to knee pain)
    Dips with added weight lbs 93 153
    Seated cable rows (plates in kg) 90 100
    Tris Skull Crusher lbs 80 102
    Bis curls kgs (one hand) 16,8 22

I took 3,5 cm in chest 2.5 cm in left arm and lost 1 more cm (5 total) from belly!!!
    Weight went up 1-1,5 kgs but the change in the mirror is obvious.

BUT the most important is i made an new FRIEND ready to back me up whenever i need him.

Thx Rob

Ps
    I dont care if someone tells i dont tell the truth.
    My reward is in the gym when in see 95% of the people get stuck in their ''knowledge'' as I continuously break my PRs!