Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Grow the fck up, rest your arguments on the results you've got for people, not on this childish bullsht.
    I'm pretty sure this can be said about 2/3 of the people who contributed to this thread..

5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kyle - The problem is no one believes the results when they are posted. We take it as a compliment, the outsiders take it as impossible. Then people focus on the weight or reps, rather than the PROGRESS AND RESULTS of that individual. Ex. Unfortunately, a 10 lb gain for a 100 lb (10% gain) man is looked at worse than a 20 lb (6.67%) gain for a 300 lb man, then leverage, height, aerobic & anabolic state, etc. are not taken into account, just a black and white focus.

Focus on the results, not the weight.

BTW, to keep this somewhat on topic, I had one of my workouts today (4th workout of this set since starting the BP).

I was able to complete 3-4 reps @ 5 sets each, of more than my previous 1 rep max on squat, incline dumbell curls, and dumbbell pullovers. In other words, my 1RM was 225 lbs of squat four workouts ago, and I completed 235 lbs for 5 sets of 3-4 reps. Unfortunately, many look at the weight, not the results. Ready to see what I can do past my previous 1RM on Bench Press @ 310 lbs, hoping for 340 lbs.

Peter - No I have not.

YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stang, whats your height/weight?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 5.0stang View Post
    Kyle - The problem is no one believes the results when they are posted.
    Why is this a problem? You know what your results are and if people don't believe you, fck em. Every review I have seen says the same thing "I have nothing to gain, so why would I make this up?" Well, you have nothing to lose if people on an
    Internet forum don't believe you either. You guys need to quit getting butt hurt because people question you for buying the book. If you are happy with the results then it was money well spent. If you arent happy then lesson learned.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Why is this a problem? You know what your results are and if people don't believe you, fck em. Every review I have seen says the same thing "I have nothing to gain, so why would I make this up?" Well, you have nothing to lose if people on an
    Internet forum don't believe you either. You guys need to quit getting butt hurt because people question you for buying the book. If you are happy with the results then it was money well spent. If you arent happy then lesson learned.
    You are right, I agree and I need to take this advice. It is a little difficult when you try to pass on a positive thing (The BluePrint), but get negative feedback. You are right, I do not know anyone here and I know the truth, who cares what others believe is true or not true. I know what I know and I sleep well at night.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kyle - The problem is no one believes the results when they are posted. We take it as a compliment, the outsiders take it as impossible. Then people focus on the weight or reps, rather than the PROGRESS AND RESULTS of that individual. Ex. Unfortunately, a 10 lb gain for a 100 lb (10% gain) man is looked at worse than a 20 lb (6.67%) gain for a 300 lb man, then leverage, height, aerobic & anabolic state, etc. are not taken into account, just a black and white focus.

Focus on the results, not the weight.

BTW, to keep this somewhat on topic, I had one of my workouts today (4th workout of this set since starting the BP).

I was able to complete 3-4 reps @ 5 sets each, of more than my previous 1 rep max on squat, incline dumbell curls, and dumbbell pullovers. In other words, my 1RM was 225 lbs of squat four workouts ago, and I completed 235 lbs for 5 sets of 3-4 reps. Unfortunately, many look at the weight, not the results. Ready to see what I can do past my previous 1RM on Bench Press @ 310 lbs, hoping for 340 lbs.

Peter - No I have not.
    You are seriously delusional. Your results that I have seen listed in the various threads are normal every day gains I would expect on any decent routine. "No one believes the results!"... are you serious? Those are typical results (the one's I read on your other thread) of consistent weight training... you could easily have made the same progress on any free routine in the stickies.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I figured this out. It's a pyramid scam. Mixelflick is selling these kids supps under the guise of a "secret blueprint" for strength gains. If they get us other suckers to sign up and buy supps, they get a kickback.

Think about it. When have you ever seen people touting a 10lb increase in their squat as a great success worthy of PURCHASING a new program? Why else would you be so brainwashed without some sort of investment in this thing? And that's why you can't give it away for free. The pyramid crumbles if the program gets out. Otherwise people would be happy to divulge more info about it.

I'm betting that is what is going on here.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    I figured this out. It's a pyramid scam. Mixelflick is selling these kids supps under the guise of a "secret blueprint" for strength gains. If they get us other suckers to sign up and buy supps, they get a kickback.

Think about it. When have you ever seen people touting a 10lb increase in their squat as a great success worthy of
    PURCHASING a new program? Why else
    would you be so brainwashed without
    some sort of investment in this thing?
    And that's why you can't give it away
    for free. The pyramid crumbles if the
    program gets out. Otherwise people
    would be happy to divulge more info
    about it. I'm betting that is what is going on here.
    For 60 bucks I will answer any question you might have (in a day or so).
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Think about it. When have you ever seen people touting a 10lb increase in their squat as a great success worthy of PURCHASING a new program? Why else would you be so brainwashed without some sort of investment in this thing? And that's why you can't give it away for free. The pyramid crumbles if the program gets out. Otherwise people would be happy to divulge more info about it.

I'm betting that is what is going on here.
    You are right, you caught us. It is the biggest pyramid scheme in the history of bodybuilding.

Congrats on your 135 lbs squat reps from your journal in your sig and great decision getting into amateur bodybuilding back in May. Good Luck in the future! Keep us posted. You have a ton of experience that many of us can only dream of, keep up the hard work and keep lifting! We cannot even get close to the 3 months of experience you have.

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    You are seriously delusional. Your results that I have seen listed in the various threads are normal every day gains I would expect on any decent routine. "No one believes the results!"... are you serious? Those are typical results (the one's I read on your other thread) of consistent weight training... you could easily have made the same progress on any free routine in the stickies.
    I agree with you Jason 100%. With that being said, please show more results with an average guy (like myself) that after 4 workouts, they were able to rep their 1RM 3-4 times @ 5 sets. Your findings will only help motivate others that it is possible (not impossible), whether from the BP or elsewhere.

*Serious*

PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are right, you caught us. It is the biggest pyramid scheme in the history of bodybuilding.

Congrats on your 135 lbs squat reps from your journal in your sig and great decision getting into amateur bodybuilding back in May. Good Luck in the future! Keep us posted. You have a ton of experience that many of us can only dream of, keep up the hard work and keep lifting! We cannot even get close to the 3 months of experience you have.
    I'm not a bodybuilder, I just want to be stronger. I guess you didn't read much further than the first week of my journal as my squat PR is 305 for 3x5.....

I agree with you Jason 100%. With that being said, please show more results with an average guy (like myself) that after 4 workouts, they were able to rep their 1RM 3-4 times @ 5 sets. Your findings will only help motivate others that it is possible (not impossible), whether from the BP or elsewhere.

*Serious*
    You have videos of your progress? Because I have videos of mine.....

5/13/11
    Squats - 145x3x5

Bench Press - 125x3x5

6/10/11, exactly 4 weeks later.....
    Squats - 235x3x5 (90 lb. increase)

Bench Press - 180x3x5 (55 lb. increase)

DIY Plyo Boxes:

Stang has been lifting for 6 years he said, you have been lifting for 3 months... Obviously your gains are going to be faster than his.

You've yet to hit a plateau because you just started. You went from benching 125 x 5 and you weigh 220lbs...now you put up 180 x 5, cool, your almost lifting your own body weight.

How do you not understand gains right off the bat are far greater than those of an avid lifter for years?

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YeahBuddy2 View Post
    Stang has been lifting for 6 years he said, you have been lifting for 3 months... Obviously your gains are going to be faster than his.

You've yet to hit a plateau because you just started. You went from benching 125 x 5 and you weigh 220lbs...now you put up 180 x 5, cool, your almost lifting your own body weight.

How do you not understand gains right off the bat are far greater than those of an avid lifter for years?
    So it isn't noob gains that got Stang nearly an inch on his arms in 3 weeks of running the BP? Now it really doesn't add up. Perhaps he was supping with Synthol??? Not saying the BP isn't good, or that the originator doesn't have passion, believe in his product or deserve to make a buck. However, Stang5.0 is either dishonest or incompetent with a tape measure.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have videos of your progress? Because I have videos of mine.....

Since we're at it.

19th of August 2010:

I tested my 5 rep maxes.

Squat - 55kg - 120 lbs
    Deadlift - 110 kg - 240 lbs
    Bench press - 45 kg - 92.5 lbs
    Shoulder press - 32.5 kg - 71.5 lbs

25th of September 2010:

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Day 15:

Warmup: The usual 5 ish minutes on the bike then 20kg x10 x2 squats.

Squats:

30kg x5
    40kg x5
    50kg x5
    65kg x2

80kg, 176lbs x5 (+2.5 kg) (PR!)
    80kg, 176lbs x5
    80kg, 176lbs x4
    80kg, 176lbs x2

Heh, I was pretty sure that I did 5 reps on the last set (for some reason i didn't count reps) untill I watched the video and realised that I only did 4. So I went and did 2 more reps. Not that it matters coz I will be resetting my squat anyway.

Bench:

20kg x15
    30kg x5
    45kg x3

62.5kg, 137lbs x5 x3 (+2.5kg) (PR!)

Deadlift:

40kg x5
    50kg x5
    60kg x5
    70kg x5
    90kg x2

115kg, 253lbs x5 (+5kg) (DOH grip) (No belt)

Holy bad form batman:

I need to be way more controlled on the way down, and my depth seems a bit excessive so it causes to lower back to round at the bottom.
    15 workouts and a squat reset later:

Day 30:

Warmed up with 5-10 minutes on the bike.

Squats:

20kg x5 x2
    40kg x5
    60kg x4
    80kg x2

97.5kg, 215lbs x5 x3 (+2.5kg) (PR!)

My triceps started hurting pretty badly after the squats so I didn't even bother attempting pressing or snatching. I thought the pain was in my elbow at first, but later I realised that it was actually in my triceps, just above the elbow. This **** sucks. I'm probably doing something wrong in regards to my grip, so too much weight is resting on my arms, as opposed to my back.

Squats felt heavy, but good. No vids today, the gym was PACKED.
    4th of December 2010:

This is probably my last SS workout for a while as I will be maxing and stuff next week.

Warmup: 5ish minutes on the bike.

Squats:

20kg x5 x3
    30kg x5 x2
    40kg x5
    60kg x4
    85kg x2

110kg, 242lbs x5 x3 (belt) (+2.5kg) (PR!!)

The last couple of reps kinda felt like giving birth.

Press:

20kg x5 x2
    30kg x5
    45kg x1

50kg, 110lbs x5 x2 (belt) (+2.5kg)

Apparently my gym closes waaaaay earlier on Saturdays than on other days. I kinda forgot. Doesn't really matter though.
    So my squat went up 55kg in like 3 and a half months. And that's with injuries and resets.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Originally Posted by YeahBuddy2 View Post

In 6 years he stalled at 175 lbs. on squat??? He is still a novice lifter. He is the typical bench curler gym rat that Mixelflick preys on. They don't do any research and spend years spinning their wheels in the gym. Finally someone comes along with some big "secret" and offers it up for $$$ and someone who has dumped hundreds of dollars in gym memberships spinning their wheels is happy to pay. The program can be crap, but with some basic principles can still get your average gym rat novice some slight gains. After being in the gym for YEARS with no progress of course you are going to be stoked about a 10 lbs. increase.

Also, my bench vid was from June. I'm now benching 245x3x5:

Yes I understand that I am a n00b and will realize gains much quicker than virtually every lifter out there, but this guy is obviously a novice lifter when it comes to the squat. "The BluePrint" didn't catch that, and so he finished with a measly 10 lb. jump. Had he read any number of free programs out there, and/or started a log in the journals section here someone WOULD have caught that and he would have had probably closer to a 50 lb. jump on his squat. Had he posted videos of his form probably even more. Something the almighty Mixelflick never even requested, but yeah - he is a great trainer/coach supporting gains with his program.

DIY Plyo Boxes:

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone - let's leave the personal attacks out of this. It's childish, unconstructive, and annoying.

You're all so quick to judge.
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    Everyone - let's leave the personal attacks out of this. It's childish, unconstructive, and annoying.

You're all so quick to judge.
    We are making attacks because this is a forum where a lot of people with tons of experience and personal achievement give a free exchange of information (you realize there are guys on this forum with nice abs who squat and deadlift x3 their bodyweight etc?), and some of these guys write out full, carefully thought out programs, and do daily Q&A's for people on them, as well as links to dozens of very successful programs and training philosophies. There is a free exchange of ideas and information.. then Mixel comes along trying to pimp his e-book, gives no one any information with a hard sales pitch of "buy my product and you will get the information", then a handful of his die-hard fans who got suckered into paying $50 for the kind of information tons of us give out for free on forums like this, and post their completely average results and expect everyone to stand in awe. Basically they can go **** themselves. Either join the discussion of training philosophies and advice like the rest of us in the community, and stop pretending you have some type of trade secret, or go **** yourself. Every one of his customers could make the same gains from methods in the stickies above.

It is annoying as hell to read someone posting about their trade secrets that you have to buy, who is offering nothing to the discussion, in the middle of a community where we exchange our ideas, methods and training philosophies all day long because we enjoy helping others achieve their goals.

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said stop the personal attacks, not voicing your opinion on why it's not worth it to buy an e-book.

There's a lot of information about the BP in this thread, people just aren't reading. It's not just a workout routine, or a "do this and drink a gallon of milk a day" program. You're not going to get any specifics about the program because it's Mixelflick's hard sought research and information compiled for anyone interested. If you're willing to buy a study paper for information, may as well buy the book.

I bought the book, I'm not ashamed or having any regrets with my purchase. I don't consider it a waste of money. It was money well spent, I learned a hell of a lot by reading it, and any questions I have about the Blueprint or making personal changes to it will be readily and eagerly answered by Mixelflick. And like I mentioned earlier, when I'm healthy again I'm going to run the program, I'll do before/progress/after photos and record my lifts, and if I can get it setup maybe I'll even take some videos. It will be a long time from now, but it'll get done.
    BluePrint Believer!

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    I said stop the personal attacks, not voicing your opinion on why it's not worth it to buy an e-book.

There's a lot of information about the BP in this thread, people just aren't reading. It's not just a workout routine, or a "do this and drink a gallon of milk a day" program. You're not going to get any specifics about the program because it's Mixelflick's hard sought research and information compiled for anyone interested. If you're willing to buy a study paper for information, may as well buy the book.

I bought the book, I'm not ashamed or having any regrets with my purchase. I don't consider it a waste of money. It was money well spent, I learned a hell of a lot by reading it, and any questions I have about the Blueprint or making personal changes to it will be readily and eagerly answered by Mixelflick. And like I mentioned earlier, when I'm healthy again I'm going to run the program, I'll do before/progress/after photos and record my lifts, and if I can get it setup maybe I'll even take some videos. It will be a long time from now, but it'll get done.
    Okay, let me try and put this as constructively as I can at this moment. What you've just written is, as far as I can recall, all that's been said on the BP in this thread to date, summarrised. And you really haven't said much about it here, other than that it's "not just a workout routine" and you feel it was worth your money. How about this for giving us some sort of insight: Could we please get a table of contents? For example, here's the table of contents from Wendler's 5/3/1:

* The Origin of 5/3/1
    * The 5/3/1 Philosophy
    * 5/3/1/ Program
    * Squat
    * Military Press
    * Bench Press
    * Deadlift
    * Training Fashion
    * Beginning the Program
    * The Last Set
    * How to Progress
    * Even Smaller Increments?
    * Stalling in 5/3/1
    * How to Warm Up
    * Comparing Rep Maxes
    * Having a Less than Stellar Day
    * Assistance Exercises
    * The Great Debate
    * Boring but Big
    * Triumvirate
    * I’m Not Doing **** Today
    * Periodization Bible
    * Bodyweight
    * Moving North of Vag
    * Training 3 Days a Week
    * Training 2 Days a Week
    * Training 1 Day a Week
    * Using Excel
    * 5/3/1 FAQ
    * 5/3/1 Comments and Success Stories
    * 5/3/1 Percentage Charts
    * 5/3/1 Training Log
    * About the Author

Has any secret information been given away here? No. Has anything hard to explain been given away here? No. Just a list of titles of sections. And not all of the titles tell us anything, but at least you can get an idea of what you're purchasing if you buy the ebook based on that table of contents.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Now that is constructive! Maybe Mixelflick will post a Table of Contents then, that's not a bad suggestion if that's the sort of information you want. And I was not the only one posting information about the book, but you're right that that's pretty much all I've said about it in this thread. Also I had an awesome gain on my squat/deadlift when I did them after my first knee surgery, and the customer service is excellent.

If someone asked for a simple table of contents earlier then a lot of useless bs may not have occurred haha.

(I'm at work, don't have the book on me, and it's not really my place to post anything from the book, so we wait for Mixelflick)
    BluePrint Believer!

everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I figured this out. It's a pyramid scam.
    It's a social security - er, I mean, Ponzi - scheme! >

-philip
    I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cpojkILO0

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Yes, what is new and original is the "shell", within which BP trainees execute these known protocols. Let me put it this way - EDT is a fantastic routine, right? So is 5 x 5. There are ways within which to mix and match these protocols that cycle the Intensity, Volume and Frequency (fundamentals of any weight training routine), that magnify the progress you can make with each.

You can't just randonly change for the sake of change. How many guys do you know, who make great gains for 3 months, then max out with a new PR. Terrific. Then what? The truth of the matter is, very few know what to do next, to keep that kind of progress coming. Careful thought and consideration needs to be given, to how each phase builds upon the next. Here's a great example...

Let's say you peak your 1RM strength at the end of 8 weeks, with a HIT type routine. Fantastic, but you'll notice your ability to move total tonnage/work capacity goes into the crapper. So the trainee embarks on a higher frequency, lower intensity, higher volume routine for 6 weeks. He's got his work capacity and total tonnage back, along with some muscle - but his 1RM or Alpha/Absolute Strength has suddenly vanished.

That's important because absolute strength forms the base of the pyramid, for all types of strength. In practical terms, you show me a guy who moves his 1RM from 350lbs to 400lbs, and I'll show you someone who can perform more reps with any given lesser weight -every time. The reverse is seldom, if ever true. Since Alpha strength underlies Beta, and therefore can magnify Beta/Total Tonnage, your ability to stimulate more hypertrophy is greater. You can only do this though, if both are raised simultaneously.

So is there a way to peak both Alpha and Beta strength, raise work capacity and grow new muscle/shred fat simultaneously? Yes, there is - but you'll NEVER get there using just one method.

You'd think this would be obvious to most folks, but its not. To be fair, it's damn hard to figure it out, too...
    Cycling volume/intensity and using periodizations of strength training along with hypertrophy training is nothing new. In fact, this is very old news.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N@tural1 View Post
    Cycling volume/intensity and using periodizations of strength training along with hypertrophy training is nothing new. In fact, this is very old news.
    And it's completely fine to do so, if you're an advanced lifter. But 99% of these forums are novice or intermediate trainees so I don't understand why he is trying to sell it here. The progression in Blueprint is way too slow and the heavy focus on supplements is retarded.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N@tural1 View Post
    I never said cycling volume, intensity or using periodization was new, did I? Yet the way we do that (and a LOT more) in BP is new. With respect to Peter Gibbons and his accusation I'm running a pyramid scheme based on supplements/kickbacks etc, LOL. Yes Peter, you really caught me didn't you? Care to explain it in further detail? Is Thermolife/MASS/Biotivia/Molecular Nutrition etc ... are they all part of the conspiracy against you? What about the training equipment I recommend, are they in on it too?

Grow up son...

Nobody's running any kind of scheme, scam or "targeting" you or anyone else. The world isn't out to get you champ. In fact, if you shut off Alien Invasion week, get off the stims and open the blinds, you just might find some people in the world that'll help you.

Funniest accusation ever. Almost as good as the 140lb expert on here. Thanks for the laugh...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Nobody's running any kind of scheme, scam or "targeting" you or anyone else. The world isn't out to get you champ. In fact, if you shut off Alien Invasion week, get off the stims and open the blinds, you just might find some people in the world that'll help you.
    I've found dozens of guys to help me......for free. That's why I started a journal on here. They've been a bigger help than you ever could.

DIY Plyo Boxes:

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yet the way we do that (and a LOT more) in BP is new.
    But we'll never know until we pay to see it!!!

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Formally that's called a logical fallacy. Informally, you're full of sht.

The truth of someone's statements has nothing to do with what they themselves can do or do. If I go in for surgery for a broken leg, and wake up with my other leg amputated, obviously the surgeon has done something wrong. The fact that I'm unable to perform orthopaedic surgery is irrelevant.

Grow the fck up, rest your arguments on the results you've got for people, not on this childish bullsht.
    Tell you what Kyle, I have more results/testimonials from people than you can shake a stick at. That goes for plenty of your countrymen, btw. Would you like to see them mate? Just give me the word and I'll gladly post them here. They'll range from your average Joe to Thermolife's scientific advisor, to other noted authorities in the iron game. And no mate, I've never taken one red cent for anybody's endorsement. I have worked my a$$ off, getting them results though.

The truth of someone's statements in this case has EVERYTHING to do, with their experience. Mr. Buck Forty hasn't progressed past most teenage girls, in terms of LBM and hasn't seen the program he's judging. If the best program in the world hit him in the forehead, he wouldn't know it. Why's that?

Because he hasn't built jack, that's why.

Now you show me somebody that's built a great deal of drug free muscle on an ectomorph's frame, seen the program and then has an opinion - I'll gladly listen to him/her. This clown hasn't done either, yet he knows it doesn't work, right? Right..

Would you take diet advice Kyle, from a fat slob of a nutritionist? If you do, you're stupid.

I'll post what I like thanks, without any gatekeeping from you. And when I see some 140lber who hasn't built jack chime in and pass judgment, I'll say what I want, when I want - whether you like it or not. You see clowns, I don't waste time with negative people. What I do instead, is how 3.0 came about. I take your negative energy, and use it as fuel to get up earlier, stay up later and dig deeper for better answers for my people.

Thanks again...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 09-13-2011 at 02:48 PM.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    But we'll never know until we pay to see it!!!
    That's up to you man. My cell phone # is in this thread, you have any legit questions? I'm MORE than happy to answer them. If that's too much hassle for you (or anyone else), I'll understand.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't read the whole thread but it definitely doesn't appear to be a pyramid scam, but he is OBVIOSULY using the program as a marketing tool to attract buyers to a product (in this case supps). This **** goes on ALL the time, just his is more obvious then most. DC exists to get people involved on the site and eventually purchase True Protein, HST same, others to sell books.. it's everywhere.

I've found dozens of guys to help me......for free. That's why I started a journal on here. They've been a bigger help than you ever could.
    You know what Peter/A$$clown? Good for you. Obviously, they've been a tremendous help insofar as your progress...

Since you don't know me, nor the scope of the help I could provide to you - you once again have passed judgment on someone/something you know NOTHING about. Plenty of people a LOT bigger and stronger than you (and me), pay me to get them.... bigger and stronger.

I don't need you, your money or your lousy attitude. In fact, you're a waste of my time...