russianking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Riding bike 10 miles a day??? everyday/?? to get to work??

i have no car and have to ride bike 10 miles most days.. im trying to build muscle but also maintain my 6 pack... will this hurt my muscle gains?? i workout pretty hard im following a workout routine on here for building muscle.. i take plenty protien and when.. i also have just begun using creatine... i just dont want to lose my muscle because of all this cardio... will it hurt me?? or help me?

romanadamov25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it wont help you grow the muscles. everyday, specially if you go uphill. I trained my legs and biked and it just didnt work out. I was mad overtrained over the long run.

Crazy as a **** house rat YoBigFatMomma's Avatar
    YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I walk an hour with my dog covering about 5k every morning before training, and then another 5k at night. Its never been an issue for me, and infact I think it helps me recover faster by getting blood into the muscles. Anyway 10 miles is only like 15k, which on a bike is not much at all. I wouldn't worry about it. I have friends who work as masons and welders 40 hours a week and still make great gains in the gym.

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just eat extra to compensate, bro
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    used to cycle to school/into town 7 days a week, covering about 25 km's daily when i was in high school
    didnt compromise on gains since i ate like a monster to compensate
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasdelaiR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    saving allot of gas money haha

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    used to cycle to school/into town 7 days a week, covering about 25 km's daily when i was in high school
    didnt compromise on gains since i ate like a monster to compensate
    Originally Posted by NicholasdelaiR View Post
    saving allot of gas money haha
    use the money you save on gas and buy more food..find out what your caloric needs are with the extra cardio and eat more than that, keep your diet clean and tweak your diet as things change..
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magicbox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This will not affect your gains in any way if you compensate by eating a little more. I bike to work every day (10 miles) and I have not been affected in any negative way.

akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akc1566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, just get in sufficient strength training. It will be superb cardio and low impact core and lower body work, however.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Magicbox View Post
    This will not affect your gains in any way if you compensate by eating a little more. I bike to work every day (10 miles) and I have not been affected in any negative way.
    It goes straight back to calories in calories out. CARDIO DOES NOT EAT MUSCLE!! Dramatic calorie defecit and cardio will eat your muscle.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had to chime in that bikes give you max 35-40 calories expenditure per mile, and I'm playing it up from my own experience. You're more likely pushing 30 calories per mile.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.