Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'4", 237 lbs
    DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DallasBrah's BodySpace

Misc, is it too late for a 15 year old to start playing football(soccer)

Title.

I'm 15, just recently got into football, have been playing street ball quite a bit. I know the basics, I can juggle 30 times (I know, it's nothing) without practicing at all.

Thing is, I wanna go pro. Is it too late for me? I have the drive and the dedication. Back when I would be in Bosnia for the summer, the first time I played football, I didn't know ****. But every day I would practice, I would still be kicking the ball, learning to dribble, juggling, all while everyone else sat at the bench taking a rest.

I couldn't play here in the U.S. because of my schedule, but now because my mom isn't working anymore she can take me to practice/games. My plan is to play city league(recreational) and if I don't get scouted for a club my first season I'll leave. I'm confident, but be honest misc, do I have any chance of going pro? Keep in mind I'm willing to play 15 hours a day if I have to.

jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jack5603 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit jack5603's BodySpace
    Followwww your dreaamms!

Stats: 6'4", 212 lbs
    DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DCocK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DCocK's BodySpace

Changed age so don't get told to go to teen misc
    Orioles/Ravens/Tarheels/ODU

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VTheKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit VTheKing's BodySpace
    You aren't getting scouted in rec leagues unless you go Ronaldo from the get go.

Anyway, the worst thing you can do is not play the sport you want. Go for it, if you're still 15 then you can make it into your high school team and evolve from there.
    Vincit Omnia Industria

Canucks, Browns, Cavs, Indians, Whitecaps, Botafogo

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ne12o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ne12o's BodySpace

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Zig_Zag_Man's BodySpace
    Your best bet would be to train with a personal trainer in addition to getting on the best club team you possibly can. Its not gonna be cheap though. Chances are they will be able to tell you within a few weeks if you have a shot to be special or not.

If you are getting into it this late there needs to be something that sets you apart, are you super fast or anything like that? Maybe playing goalie would be your best shot.
    Steelers, Pens, Pirates, Penn State Football, Milan. LOCATION VIRGINIA.

"Test her out, She gon' need a stretcher when I stretch her ouuuuuuuuut."

DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DallasBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    You aren't getting scouted in rec leagues unless you go Ronaldo from the get go.

Anyway, the worst thing you can do is not play the sport you want. Go for it, if you're still 15 then you can make it into your high school team and evolve from there.
    Still, is select really that hard to get into with one season? I'm willing to do everything needed.

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XZV's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DallasBrah View Post
    Title.

I'm 15, just recently got into football, have been playing street ball quite a bit. I know the basics, I can juggle 30 times (I know, it's nothing) without practicing at all.

Thing is, I wanna go pro. Is it too late for me? I have the drive and the dedication. Back when I would be in Bosnia for the summer, the first time I played football, I didn't know ****. But every day I would practice, I would still be kicking the ball, learning to dribble, juggling, all while everyone else sat at the bench taking a rest.

I couldn't play here in the U.S. because of my schedule, but now because my mom isn't working anymore she can take me to practice/games. My plan is to play city league(recreational) and if I don't get scouted for a club my first season I'll leave. I'm confident, but be honest misc, do I have any chance of going pro? Keep in mind I'm willing to play 15 hours a day if I have to.
    probably not most pros play from when they can walk lol try though whats the worst that can happen

Originally Posted by Zig_Zag_Man View Post
    Your best bet would be to train with a personal trainer in addition to getting on the best club team you possibly can. Its not gonna be cheap though. Chances are they will be able to tell you within a few weeks if you have a shot to be special or not.

If you are getting into it this late there needs to be something that sets you apart, are you super fast or anything like that? Maybe playing goalie would be your best shot.
    Yeah I'm extremely fast (according to most people.) I'm the fastest in my school currently holding a 5:11 mile, jogging 4 times a week.

Originally Posted by XZV View Post
    probably not most pros play from when they can walk lol try though whats the worst that can happen
    Yeah I know that man, pros live, breath, sleep football. I'm willing to do all that and more. Brb going to go juggle for 30 minutes (seriously.)

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XZV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XZV's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DallasBrah View Post
    Yeah I'm extremely fast (according to most people.) I'm the fastest in my school currently holding a 5:11 mile, jogging 4 times a week.

Yeah I know that man, pros live, breath, sleep football. I'm willing to do all that and more. Brb going to go juggle for 30 minutes (seriously.)
    Good luck man be thankful your in america where you have a slim chance of going pro

Originally Posted by XZV View Post
    Good luck man be thankful your in america where you have a slim chance of going pro
    Thanks. If Dempsey can do it, I can too. I know my chances are slim, I'm going to try my hardest though!

Stats: 6'3", 186 lbs
    SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkinnyAlbo123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SkinnyAlbo123's BodySpace
    Most soccer players have grown up playing soccer. Unless you're a natural talent you won't have a chance to turn pro.