apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Looking For Feedback On My Supplement Site

Hey All,

I started a website that aggregates user reviews for bodybuilding supplements I was hoping to get some feedback on it. The ratings are derived from several websites and averaged out, then lists the top products in order from highest rated by actual users. For many of the products, you can read reviews and descriptions and watch video reviews as well.

The site is: AllUserReviews.com

Would any of you find a site like this helpful? What do you think can be done to make it more useful?

I really appreciate any feedback you guys can offer.

Thanks in advance!
    Tony
    AllUserReviews.com

Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by apaternite View Post
    Would any of you find a site like this helpful?
    No, not at all.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    preworkouts page lists

1 - NO BETA
    2 - Animal Pak

your website sucks

sorry bro
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Pre Workout Supplements

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    preworkouts page lists

1 - NO BETA
    2 - Animal Pak

your website sucks

sorry bro
    Haha, thanks for the feedback.

Are you saying that those two products are all the site loads or do you just not agree with those top 2 supplements? Just want to make sure it's not getting load errors.

It lists the top products according to user ratings so of course not everyone will agree with them, but NO Beta has a 9.2 rating on this site which is really high compared to other products and that's why it's currently #1.

Really do appreciate the criticism guys. Any tips on how to make the site more helpful for you would be great though.
    Tony
    AllUserReviews.com

GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think your off to a good start man. I really like how you put the price comparisons on there. I would have done it where you have people come to your site and write a review instead of getting them from other sites.... just my .02

Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    I think your off to a good start man. I really like how you put the price comparisons on there. I would have done it where you have people come to your site and write a review instead of getting them from other sites.... just my .02
    Thanks GHO5T.

Allowing others to write reviews is actually part of the long term plan. I eventually will have the ability for people to log in and write their own reviews as well as read and watch reviews from other websites. Thanks again for the feedback.
    Tony
    AllUserReviews.com