Thread: Veggie Carbs???

Mr. Beginner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Veggie Carbs???

Does anyone know how much carbs in green vegetables??

I'm in keto diet right now and take 50g carbs EXCLUDING postworkout nutritions.
    Jesus is my savior

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you have any freaking Idea how many veggies there are ?
    Do you even know what a veggie is ?

I will help you out and spend the rest of my year on these boards, listing all the veggies and how many carbs are in them for you.

Buy a damn book or ask question about a specific veggie.

I have a better idea, I'll wave my magic wand and give you all the muscles you want and rid you of all the fat you want.

That would be easier wouldn't it ?

LOL

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

vegetables

yes there are carbs in green veggetables like most everything in fact the only things i can think of that dont have carbs are milk and yoguhrt.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Milk and yogurt don't have carbs??!! Are you ****ting me!? One cup of skim milk has 12g carbs (and 8g protein), and one "serving" fat-free yogurt has 15-20g carbs (and about 12g protein). If you are on a keto diet, I would advise you to stay away from milk an yogurt. As for veggies, green veggies like lettuce, spinach, and brocolli are lowest in carbs, lettuce having the least. If you want to know the exact amounts, buy a book. I have a book called "The Nutrition Almanac" which I bought on sale at GNC, and in the back it gives the the nutritional profile of just about any food you can think of; I highly recommend the book.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Oh my, Oh my
    On someone's PLANET milk and yogurt don't have carbs.
    Lions and Trigers and Bears.

ROFLMAO

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    I have a better idea, I'll wave my magic wand and give you all the muscles you want and rid you of all the fat you want.
    LOL, where can I get one of these magic wands? Is that a new MuscleTech product?
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Originally posted by Anxed

LOL, where can I get one of these magic wands? Is that a new MuscleTech product?

Yeah, I received info on it on the "Q".

The suggested use of the wand is rectal insertion.

Shhhhhhh, we wouldn't want them to sell out before we can get our hands (@sses) on it.

LOL

kkotka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
    Yeah, I received info on it on the "Q".

The suggested use of the wand is rectal insertion.

Shhhhhhh, we wouldn't want them to sell out before we can get our hands (@sses) on it.

LOL
    It looks that this question was never answered.
    Is it ok to have veggies during keto diet?
    Veggies do not have white carbs which i guess its ok???

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kkotka View Post
    It looks that this question was never answered.
    Is it ok to have veggies during keto diet?
    Veggies do not have white carbs which i guess its ok???
    lol what the frick is a white carb XD

all veggies have carbs. YES on keto you can have veggies, and you should otherwise your GI system will be VERY VERY unhappy. Just make sure they're the high fiber, low carb veggies such as lettuce, broccoli, spinach, cauli to a certain point, etc.

When I did keto I ate basically all the fibrous green veggies i wanted and was just fine...again, they still have carbs, its just a tiny amount.

Stay AWAY from carbs like potatoes, corn, peas, beans, etc.
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    lol what the frick is a white carb XD

all veggies have carbs. YES on keto you can have veggies, and you should otherwise your GI system will be VERY VERY unhappy. Just make sure they're the high fiber, low carb veggies such as lettuce, broccoli, spinach, cauli to a certain point, etc.

When I did keto I ate basically all the fibrous green veggies i wanted and was just fine...again, they still have carbs, its just a tiny amount.

Stay AWAY from carbs like potatoes, corn, peas, beans, etc.
    White carbs are rice, pasta, potato, bread.........
    I lost 24kgs just by staying away from these foods.
    I was thinking of trying the keto diet but I didn't know if I could eat as much veggies as I wanted.
    I was quite fat before and I have 17% bf, the only place I have fat left is in my belly, would keto diet would help?

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go on calorieking.com or fitday.com ect type in what your having and bam tells you how much !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Unhappy

Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    go on calorieking.com or fitday.com ect type in what your having and bam tells you how much !
    I am using dailyburn. I input everything.
    For me it is being hard loosing belly fat
    I've been very strict with my diet, I can tell after loosing over 20kgs,
    I just suddenly stopped loosing weight and I wonder why.
    People say that nutrition is 75% of success and I think I've been strict,
    plus I am doing resistance training. That is why I am planning on trying
    a different diet.

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong bump is strong.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    Strong bump is strong.
    Funniest thing is all those people ^^^ replied seriously to a 9 year old thread

Would be quite scary if they had jobs that require attention to detail eh?

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Funniest thing is all those people ^^^ replied seriously to a 9 year old thread

Would be quite scary if they had jobs that require attention to detail eh?
    hahahahahaha *facepalm*

i knew id accidently do that one day...
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***