D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D0MZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Piriformis Syndrome, How long did it take you to heal?

So I have the piriformis syndrome. It's slowly going away, but i still feel some akward pain at times.
    For the people who were diagnosed with it or have had it, how long did it take you guys to heal?

I stopped going to the gym for like 3 months now, but i had stopped on and off before that thinking it would go away. I recently (like a month ago) found out i had the syndrome. I am now stretching, getting massages, and i taking anti-inflammatory meds when necessary...

What else did you guys do to get rid of the syndrome?
    Did you guys get to train like before afterwards?
    I am planning on buying a belt of squats and deadlifts when i get back, to not put too much pressure on it.

jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjhowson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D0MZE View Post
    So I have the piriformis syndrome. It's slowly going away, but i still feel some akward pain at times.
    For the people who were diagnosed with it or have had it, how long did it take you guys to heal?

I stopped going to the gym for like 3 months now, but i had stopped on and off before that thinking it would go away. I recently (like a month ago) found out i had the syndrome. I am now stretching, getting massages, and i taking anti-inflammatory meds when necessary...

What else did you guys do to get rid of the syndrome?
    Did you guys get to train like before afterwards?
    I am planning on buying a belt of squats and deadlifts when i get back, to not put too much pressure on it.
    i got it it`s bad leg day i`ve try d ice heat at a loss how 2 get it go away ? you ?