kle617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a good 1-2 hr home exercises!

Hey everyone, im new to the site, looking for some tips to gain some weight/muscle. I have read through the sites about dieting your eating, such as like a king for breakfast, which i will be looking forward to do starting next week! On the workout plan, i was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on what to do for my home exercise, i want to gain about 10-15 lbs ( as i only weight 100) before hitting the up the gym. I dont have much to work with other than 5 and 10s lb of dumbbell, so it might be pretty tough to come up with a plan that would last 1-2 hr. If you have a plan that i can follow through that would last that long, than im all ears!!

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why can't you just hit the gym now? why do you have to gain weight, then go to the gym?

kle617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No clue to be honest..juz feel like its a better idea considering I been smoking cig for over 8 years, and I want to get my body back in shape before some heavy lifting..

irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irpwns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, the gym would provide you with every single piece of equipment that you could possibly need. But if you insist on doing a home workout, I would highly recommend purchasing a pull up. (20$ and fits in your doorway) You can also do knee raises, which work your abs. But just work on the pullup bar, situps, and go for runs. Once you get this as a routine, you should easily be able to adjust into full body workouts. Just dont overwork yourself to soon.