Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I can say my eating is going well

About to do a tricep/chest session at the gym today. Have a trivia thing tonight, going to try and just get the boneless non-breaded wings. I would pass but it really is a time where I am surrounded by girls (a few hot ones at that). The wings go for about 400 calories. I am working that into my 2500 limit thing. I am going to try and lift as big as possible, get that metabolism churning. Ive taken up eating every two hours during the work day with lean meats, baby spinach, celery, lo carb wheat tortillas and orowheat double fiber bread). Keeps me full enough.

I just want to break 242 as my first goal by around the July 4th Holiday. I havent seen under 242 since i can remember (reached 242 on my last cut last year and that was the lowest I hit). To reach the 230s would be my weight in high school... about Junior year. Fuhhhhh
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn I just got back from the doctors and so far have gained one pound, how is that even possible? Im just going to keep telling myself that its water weight or muscle and not quit.

Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jmoney89 View Post
    Damn I just got back from the doctors and so far have gained one pound, how is that even possible? Im just going to keep telling myself that its water weight or muscle and not quit.
    Muscle weighs more than fat man!
    Work Hard, Party Harder

Reps on sight for Horned Frogs, Texas Rangers, Cowboys and Mavericks

** Misc Sperrys and Polo Crew **

Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Know how you feel, always a bit crappy seeing the scale go up when have been giving it my all but 1lb can be down to anything. Don't fret & keep going.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1lb is nothing to sweat over. Weighing at a different time of day, on a different scale, wearing clothes is bound to give you a different reading.

Originally Posted by Shaggystud06 View Post
    Muscle weighs more than fat man!
    Ehh, not quite. But I like your optimism!

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    1lb is nothing to sweat over. Weighing at a different time of day, on a different scale, wearing clothes is bound to give you a different reading.

yeah thats true it was after lunch so i had abunch of food+water in me and wearing jeans+shoes+sweatshirt ect. so yeah that makes me feel a little better lol

Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Just trying to give him some support...
    Work Hard, Party Harder

Reps on sight for Horned Frogs, Texas Rangers, Cowboys and Mavericks

** Misc Sperrys and Polo Crew **

ZombieReaper03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is everyone doing on their routines and diet? I have been working 12s this week and not able to hit the gym which sucks, but not a deal breaker and so far diet has been spot on.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZombieReaper03 View Post
    How is everyone doing on their routines and diet? I have been working 12s this week and not able to hit the gym which sucks, but not a deal breaker and so far diet has been spot on.
    I'm getting super excited. I bought those Military version Animal Pak cans a few months ago and it came with an XL "Animal" titled shirt. I never thought about wearing the shirt until I dropped to around 250 lbs, but today I wore it and fit! Granted, it was a bit tight on the chest and arms, but it was good length wise. I'm rapidly approaching my first long term goal of 250 lbs and then 225ish lbs by the end of the year.

I went to the grocery store last week and bought a ton of large curd cottage cheese, meats, cheeses, whole wheat breads, veggies and fruit. I'm enjoying the lower costs of food rather than spending 11 dollar a night on 2 KFC Double-Downs. I might make that a once a week thing.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZombieReaper03 View Post
    Im a couple days into the RFL diet it has not been fun but it should get me to my goal in the time im hopping.

Been working out in the gym 4 days a week to supplement it.
    Cutting to 170 Log - 90's bodybuilders, hot bishes & sometimes lifting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149272843

dodong82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did Legs Shoulders - Monday night, shoulders and thighs are still killing me.

Did Chest/Triceps - tuesday night so still a bit sore.

I'm doing Back and Biceps today. augh. Starting to lose motivation. Will post pics... im not sure if I should be happy with the results.

dodong82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My progress.

First picture, taken roughly april of 2010. I ballooned up to approximately 200 pounds. I started working out around August 2010 but wound up getting my back injured.

Probably started working out seriously around October 2010 which leads me to where I am right now. My shirt size is down to a medium coming from a large/xl.

I'm actually starting to lose motivation for some reason - possibly depression or what not.

What do you guys think? Body fat % estimate as well? sigh I hope I get to continue with the habit - it just seems so far away
    Attached Images

sweetnspicy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone. Unfortunetly the last few days i stoped working out for various (stupid) reasons. This morning i weighed myself and have gained 2lbs :-(
    dam i joined this to lose weight not to gain. !!!!
    hopefully today i begin again and my goal for now is to lose 2lbs till friday weigh in.
    good luck to everyone.

Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dodong82 View Post
    My progress.

First picture, taken roughly april of 2010. I ballooned up to approximately 200 pounds. I started working out around August 2010 but wound up getting my back injured.

Probably started working out seriously around October 2010 which leads me to where I am right now. My shirt size is down to a medium coming from a large/xl.

I'm actually starting to lose motivation for some reason - possibly depression or what not.

What do you guys think? Body fat % estimate as well? sigh I hope I get to continue with the habit - it just seems so far away
    Wow, you've made loads of progress. Big big difference. I find if I'm losing motivation I take a few days off and then get back to it, either that or mix things up a bit. Hope you feel better soon!

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Down to 169 lbs after a run this morning, lost 2 pounds of sweat. Holy crap it's hot. So that's what, 7 pounds down this week? I guess keto + running will do that to ya...

Truth is, I don't want to lose weight. I want be able to sit down and not get fat people marks on my stomach.

I don't know how much longer I'm going to do keto for. I mean, I love it, but I have no food variety, so I'm eating way under calories, and burning through my hard earned muscle. I've been here for like 2 years and I still don't know what I'm doing >_<

edit - also, SUNBURN. Sunscreen, folks... don't be stubborn like me... =P
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode

DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Layziegtp View Post
    I have no food variety, so I'm eating way under calories, and burning through my hard earned muscle. I've been here for like 2 years and I still don't know what I'm doing >_<
    I hear ya bro!
    Sig line can't be a novel

DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DocNorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dodong82 View Post
    My progress.

Amazing progress - don't give up!!!

I'm at 200 now and I want to get to 180 (short term) but 160 longterm...

How did you do it? What diet/exercise did you do?

LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Layziegtp View Post
    Down to 169 lbs after a run this morning, lost 2 pounds of sweat. Holy crap it's hot. So that's what, 7 pounds down this week? I guess keto + running will do that to ya...

Truth is, I don't want to lose weight. I want be able to sit down and not get fat people marks on my stomach.

I don't know how much longer I'm going to do keto for. I mean, I love it, but I have no food variety, so I'm eating way under calories, and burning through my hard earned muscle. I've been here for like 2 years and I still don't know what I'm doing >_<

edit - also, SUNBURN. Sunscreen, folks... don't be stubborn like me... =P
    Im still a fatty so I dont really know but why are you cutting at 6 ft 170lbs? Wouldnt that be more of a maintenanace and/or caloric surplus + lifting like a beast at the gym?

If I ever cut down enough, Id like to try a KETO bulk. When I was on KETO and maintained my weight I was enjoying Bacon, Eggs, Cheese, oils, and sometimes ranch in the morning. For a ball park of about 600 calories, I was full until lunch easily and I LOVED that breakfast, id vary some of it but it was so GOOD. It was the before bed meal that always got me as Id over do it or not measure out that spoon of PB. Now I have rededicated to the final phase of the weight loss portion.

KETO + caloric deficit = works.
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

Just to put this out there...

My intake at the moment is ~1500cals/day as my BMR came back at 2000.

I keep getting told 1500 is too low but surely if the rule of thumb is to eat at 500cals under maintenance to drop 1lb per week then I should be eating 1500cals a day???

I use myfitnesspal to track my cals and make sure everything is entered on there but I don't seem to lose as quickly as other people on here... Is that just a "me" thing?

Granted I have lost 30 lbs since last Jan - the final 15 of that was this year in the Jan-Apr cut but I see people losing 2-3lbs a week consistantly and it really bums me out...

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am headed off to Finland this Sunday so I am worried about being able to keep my calories in check since I will be eating out for a week on my companies dime. It should be interesting.

On a positive note I went shopping last night because I needed some dress clothes for the trip. It felt really good to have a large fit again. It was also great to be a 16 inch neck again. The last time I had to buy clothes for a trip back in December, I had to get shirts with 18 inch necks.
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

c0llegeboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't forget to factor in your activity level into your calorie calculations. Maintenence would go up if you're more active. So if you're burning another 500 cals at the gym your total daily calories is only 1000 which can may be too low. Physicians say below 1000 is not good, atleast 1200 is reccamended. At that level you'll still lose more than 1.5 lbs a week.

I wouldn't get discouraged at people losing 3-4 lbs a week. I figure it's just the start and that could be water weight. This is a marathon not a sprint!

Originally Posted by DocNorton View Post

I keep getting told 1500 is too low but surely if the rule of thumb is to eat at 500cals under maintenance to drop 1lb per week then I should be eating 1500cals a day???

I use myfitnesspal to track my cals and make sure everything is entered on there but I don't seem to lose as quickly as other people on here... Is that just a "me" thing?

Granted I have lost 30 lbs since last Jan - the final 15 of that was this year in the Jan-Apr cut but I see people losing 2-3lbs a week consistantly and it really bums me out...

Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DocNorton View Post

Your BMR is not your maintenance calories; maintenance calories is your resting metabolic rate plus additional calories that are burned through exercise and through the thermic effect of processing the food you eat.

Check out bodyrecomposition.com for a good summary of all this:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ic-intake.html

mrhk91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys!
    Just joined the forum recently, hoping to get some weight loss help and motivation support. I'm currently 19, weigh in at 240. Looking to be down to 200-210 by September. Just made a life decision that I'm going vegetarian. I was a big carnivore, loved ALL different types of meat but I don't know, I feel like its time for me to to move on from them, hopefully helping me lose weight. Maybe someday in the future I'll go back to eating meats.
    I usually go to the gym everyday, start off with 10-15 minutes cardio and then go lift for 45 mins - 1hr. I've been doing this for the past 3 weeks but no results, I think i might be gaining weight since everything is fitting me much tighter. People have commented that I look as if I am gaining weight. Will update this regularly to give support and hopefully get some support. Thanks for reading!
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

lawrence808 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    About to do a tricep/chest session at the gym today. Have a trivia thing tonight, going to try and just get the boneless non-breaded wings. I would pass but it really is a time where I am surrounded by girls (a few hot ones at that). The wings go for about 400 calories. I am working that into my 2500 limit thing. I am going to try and lift as big as possible, get that metabolism churning. Ive taken up eating every two hours during the work day with lean meats, baby spinach, celery, lo carb wheat tortillas and orowheat double fiber bread). Keeps me full enough.

I just want to break 242 as my first goal by around the July 4th Holiday. I havent seen under 242 since i can remember (reached 242 on my last cut last year and that was the lowest I hit). To reach the 230s would be my weight in high school... about Junior year. Fuhhhhh
    JUST EAT AND LIFT. for fat loss, do sprints, like down backs on a football field 12 times no resting longer than 30 secs. thats one set.

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Im still a fatty so I dont really know but why are you cutting at 6 ft 170lbs? Wouldnt that be more of a maintenanace and/or caloric surplus + lifting like a beast at the gym?
    I know, right? At my current height and weight, I don't look bad, but I've got a lot of flab on my stomach that I'm just not happy with. Like I said, I don't want to lose weight, I really don't, but I don't know how to lose fat and not lose weight, and I don't want to bulk because I'm afraid of just putting on *more* flab.

I swear I have the weirdest body type. I'm skinny fat, but I have muscle, but I can't cut down enough to see my abs... I don't know what to do, so I'm just gonna cut until my stomach doesn't hang over my belt, and then bulk like a *********** this winter.
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode

M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, it looks like I've hit a plateau after losing 12 lbs in ~45 days. What do you guys recommend I do to get through a plateau?

I've weighed in the 194.x range (~14.5% BF) for 4 days now without any changes to my diet and doing an hour of cardio a day.

daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Advice might be a little off considering you have relatively low BF % but i say adjust calories and work out more or do a little of both untill you start losing again.

Weigh in for me tomorrow how does everyone feel they are going to do?
    Cutting to 170 Log - 90's bodybuilders, hot bishes & sometimes lifting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149272843

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by M3X View Post
    Well, it looks like I've hit a plateau after losing 12 lbs in ~45 days. What do you guys recommend I do to get through a plateau?

I've weighed in the 194.x range (~14.5% BF) for 4 days now without any changes to my diet and doing an hour of cardio a day.
    I know it's difficult, but try not to weigh yourself daily. It's easier to gauge your progress weekly as sometimes there's WHOOSH weight losses.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

sweetnspicy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my first weigh in will suck. ive been on and off my diet and will have to make it more steady. good luck to everyone. i bet im in last place, but like someone said here...this is a marathon and not a sprint...so even though im last right now....i hope ill be in the top once this finishes.. good luck everyone :-)

Originally Posted by daveel View Post
    Weigh in for me tomorrow how does everyone feel they are going to do?
    Feeling pretty good, weighed 156lbs this morning which is 3lbs less than the first weigh in.