Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Wow great job! There was a big marathon here (also 5k, 10k, and half) a couple weeks ago and some people I knew ran the half. How long did you train for it?

Outdoor running is so much more fun. Never going back to the dreadmill.

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, so I missed my first Friday. But I did weigh myself... at 176. Told you I was gonna bounce up after I drank some water. Anyways, Thursday and Friday were just AWFUL for me. Bratwursts, Dairy Queen, cheeseburgers... ugh.

BUT! I started keto yesterday, and I already feel better about myself. The hard part about keto for me has always been lack of food variety. This time I've got my girlfriend on board, and she is totally into it, and a good cook to boot. But for the moment, I'm stuck at work, a bit hungry, and can't decide what to eat. I think I'll spend a part of the morning preplanning meals or something.

Still gotta get some pics up. I just have not been motivated to do it. All I've made in the last 3 months has been negative progress, so I'm not too happy about the way I look. Guess I'll suck it up though and try to get something up tonight or at the latest by tomorrow morning.

Again, good luck to everybody! You're my motivation!
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode

Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Am I the only one not doing cardio?
    You're not alone.

I'm not doing any cardio at the moment, no exercising either(other than painting around the house), only diet change. I've dropped 16lbs during the month of May, went from 223 down to 207. My first week was the biggest drop, every week since then has been about a 2-3 lb loss with a cheat meal every 5 days or so.

Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah, pics in the bodyspace today sometime. 4 days late, yikes. Busy busy week lol.

Am I the only one not doing cardio?
    Nope. I don't want to overcomplicate things for folks who are just getting started (and any exercise >> no exercise), but cardio is not the best option for fat loss for most folks.

Originally Posted by changingmymind View Post
    Blah, i was still 285 yesterday.
    Waay too early to be worrying about the scale, imo. Has your 'process' been good? i.e., are you eating well and getting some exercise? If so, the numbers on the scale will follow and there's no need to worry about any short-term result. Lots of people find weighing themselves only once a week, at a scheduled time, is more productive than checking the scale each day. There will be natural fluctuations, even if you're doing everything right.

Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it too late to get in on this? Hope not.

Hmm lets see...I am coming home from Afghanistan (for the last time hopefully) In about 2 weeks. Been doing what i can to eat right here for the last year or so. I went from 260 to 190 July-february, went on RnR in march, and have hovered around 195-205 since. Just had a huge cheat day, so probably on the high end of that right now.

I like IF and Keto, but can't really be reliable due to schedule issues here...so my plan is to get enough protein daily (150-200 or so), keep the carbs low, and just keep up my workouts. Shooting for 1900 calories or so a day. I do a 3 day full body weight routine, and cardio and abs on off days.

i have had some pretty serious eating problems in the past (binge eater, was 350 at one point before joining the army), and they have been creeping up a lot more often lately. Hopefully updating this will be the motivation i need to get it in gear.

My goal is to come in at around 175 or so, and start a bulk in november.

Well enough of that, good luck everyone! Keep up the good work.

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Michael11b View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this? Hope not.
    Never too late, the more the merrier. I don't know if the OP dropped off the map or forgot, but it's not about the competition to me anyway (or I think anybody here). I'm here for the moral support. I've got your back if you've got mine!
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Layziegtp View Post
    Never too late, the more the merrier. I don't know if the OP dropped off the map or forgot, but it's not about the competition to me anyway (or I think anybody here). I'm here for the moral support. I've got your back if you've got mine!
    OP is good about keeping track of weigh-ins and people joining. He volunteered multiple times to assist with the previous cut competition (Mar - June).
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

c0llegeboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started cutting about a week before the official weigh in and already feel great. I feel lighter, less sleepy after meals(eating small and healthy meals) and just feeling good overal.

Although with the severe calorie restriction I have been more tired after exercise lately. Got tired on the driving range today! That's never happened before.

1. Anyone want to partner up/ be texting buddies and just encourage each other?(current 217, 6'2"; goal 175)

2. Someone earlier proposed some rewards/side bets. I'd be interested in that. Maybe put some cash/amazon or bb giftcard on the line. Let me know if someone wants to do this.

owenk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had my cheat meal yesterday and felt fine after it, a little bloated but felt quite guilty for having it. Now today i didnt have a propper breakfast just a shake, no mid morning snack and some chicken rice for lunch, no mid afternoon snack, for dinner i had 3 chicken wraps with salsa and salad, but then the mrs got the ice creams out so i had one.

feeling **** and feel like im letting myself down already, for me i think im going to restrict the cheat meals from my diet all together.
    back at the gym tomorrow for a weight session, im always the most hungrys after these and fighting cravings is the hardest ever.

not giving up on this, no way. ffs ihave only 14 pounds i want to lose.

Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Update - Spreadsheet

No guys, didn't fall off the earth

Figured since I'd let everyone weigh-in til Friday that I'd post today.

Attached is the spreadsheet. Anyone with red next to their name is missing their weigh-in. PM me if this is you.

Also, remember we didn't do a friday weigh-in this week since the original weigh-in was Wednesday. But going forward, I'm looking for weigh-ins on Friday so the sheet can be updated by Sunday.

The spreadsheet is sorted by username only. I will try and figure out how to lock the rows so you can sort by name, pounds lost ,or % lost.

Someone mentioned about making this into a Google Doc, I will look into this

One more thing RE: Pictures. I'm going to change it that it's up to the individual poster to decide whether he/she wants to post. It's hard enough to keep up with weigh-ins and it's not like I'm going to save your pictures to my computer anyway. But I strongly encourage it. It's a great way to see progress, maybe even better than a scale.

So, spreadsheet is attached to the post. Any suggestions, let me have it.
    Attached Files
    Jan 1st to May 1st Fat Loss Comp.
    4-1: 276.0 | 4-8: 276.2 | 4-15:xxx | 4-22: xxx | 4-29:xxx | Month Total:
    5-6: xxx| 5-13: xxx | 5-20: xxx | 5-27: xxx | Month Total:
    6-3: xxx | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: xxx | 7-1: xxx | Month Total:

Final Weigh-in | 7-1: xxx.x

Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaggystud06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aschramm71 View Post

Attached is the spreadsheet. Anyone with red next to their name is missing their weigh-in. PM me if this is you.

Also, remember we didn't do a friday weigh-in this week since the original weigh-in was Wednesday. But going forward, I'm looking for weigh-ins on Friday so the sheet can be updated by Sunday.

The spreadsheet is sorted by username only. I will try and figure out how to lock the rows so you can sort by name, pounds lost ,or % lost.

One more thing RE: Pictures. I'm going to change it that it's up to the individual poster to decide whether he/she wants to post. It's hard enough to keep up with weigh-ins and it's not like I'm going to save your pictures to my computer anyway. But I strongly encourage it. It's a great way to see progress, maybe even better than a scale.

Alot more red than I was thinking... So glad weigh ins are on friday. I drink probably more than I should after my workouts on friday... well and saturdays too. Sorry im not sorry for partying. Im still young
    Work Hard, Party Harder

Reps on sight for Horned Frogs, Texas Rangers, Cowboys and Mavericks

** Misc Sperrys and Polo Crew **

Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aschramm71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shaggystud06 View Post
    Alot more red than I was thinking... So glad weigh ins are on friday. I drink probably more than I should after my workouts on friday... well and saturdays too. Sorry im not sorry for partying. Im still young

It was suggested in the March - June thread to put it at the end of the week. That way their number will be more realistic rather than right after the weekend where people might refeed or go out.

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forgot to post starting weight. Even @ 300lbs will weigh in again next week.

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I almost screwed up today. I was running a bit late to go golfing so I didn't get to eat breakfast. I stopped for water at the AM PM gas station and also grabbed one of the sausage, egg and cheese biscuits they had. I figured maybe 500 calories, I should have no problem balancing the rest of my cals for the day. I looked at the wrapper and it had the nutritional info, this friggen thing had 970 calories!!!!!!. Can you believe that? I ate the egg and threw rest away. That was just ridiculous.
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn, 1000 calories for a sandwich. f that.

Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freshnez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    Man I almost screwed up today. I was running a bit late to go golfing so I didn't get to eat breakfast. I stopped for water at the AM PM gas station and also grabbed one of the sausage, egg and cheese biscuits they had. I figured maybe 500 calories, I should have no problem balancing the rest of my cals for the day. I looked at the wrapper and it had the nutritional info, this friggen thing had 970 calories!!!!!!. Can you believe that? I ate the egg and threw rest away. That was just ridiculous.
    Props on seein that and saying efff this and tossin the absolute crap, gj man

edit : looks like there's some good competition, will make me go harder ^^ continuing the solid streak of 25km + biking daily!!
    D3 - Hellabadson#1537

I rep back! MEASLY

My Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149538063

JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLester17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to bad i didnt see this a few days ago i would of jumped in! ill have to wait for the next one.

Originally Posted by JLester17 View Post
    to bad i didnt see this a few days ago i would of jumped in! ill have to wait for the next one.
    Definitely feel free to post in this thread, just that your name won't be in the spreadsheet. Don't wait and put it off, start the journey today!

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nice, good work with the spreadsheet and thanks for running it and keeping things organized

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ Wow great job! There was a big marathon here (also 5k, 10k, and half) a couple weeks ago and some people I knew ran the half. How long did you train for it?

Outdoor running is so much more fun. Never going back to the dreadmill.

i only trained for 2 months i had to have an operation to walk again 3 months ago as i ripped my cartilage and couldnt walk for 2 1/2 months

but i do have a good base level of fitness i dont consider being fat an excuse to be unfit
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

Can definitely believe the calories in it. Thing is, if you had made one of those at home, the calories would still be high but I'm guessing wouldn't have nearly the amounts of preservatives that you get in those sandwiches.

My biggest vice yet is soda, specifically Mountain Dew. Trying to quit. It's 280 empty calories. Definitely need to get off of it.

jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaquesra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today was rough... Did the Warrior Dash (warriordash.com) in Logan, OH this morning. For breakfast, we (girlfriend and I) prepped with 2 eggs each and a fresh fruit and yogurt smoothie. Good deal! Lunch (en route) was Wendy's. I got 2 spicy chicken wraps. I figured, no big deal, I'm gonna go run it off in a bit.

On the way home, we stopped at a BBQ place near the highway. I got a plate full of pulled pork, a bowl of cheddar potato soup, mac & cheese, and the biggest dinner roll I've ever seen! It was delicious.

Oh well. That was my refeed day? lol. Start over tomorrow.

Edit: Post-Warrior Dash Picture

warrior dash by Rob Jaques, on Flickr
    Last edited by jaquesra; 06-04-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: add pic
    4/15/10 - 220
    1/1/11 - 175
    6/1/11 - 169
    7/1/11 - 168
    8/1/11 - 164.8

June 1 - Sept 1 Cut

6-1: 169.0 | 6-03: 168.2 | 6-10: 167.2 | 6-17: 168.0 | 6-24: 170.2 | Month Total: -1 lb
    7-1: 168.0 | 7-08: 168.0 | 7-15: 168.0 | 7-22: 167.4 | 7-29: 165.4 | Month Total: -3.2 lbs (-4.2 lbs total)
    8-1: 164.8 | 8-05: 164.4 | 8-12: 163.5 | 8-19: 162.0 | 8-26: xxx.x | Month Total:

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man I almost screwed up today. AM PM grabbed one of the sausage, egg and cheese biscuits they had. Friggen thing had 970 calories!!!!!!. I ate the egg and threw rest away.
    That is a really good "cutting technique." Practice saying "I aint eatin' that!" When I eat out, I try to make as many substitutions as I can, get stuff on the side, without sauces, and without butter. I will also leave at least half of the bad stuff on the plate or take a bite or two of something and throw the rest in the trash (better in the trash than on my a$$). When breakfast comes with toast, I ask for it dry and then take a bite or two out of each piece.

One more time: "I aint eatin' that!"
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man mountain dew is my vice as well, I haven't had one in over 3 months. I can drink that stuff like water. Now I stick to home brewed Iced tea, every once in a while I'll even add sugar but still it's only 16 calories per teaspoon.

For dinner I made some turkey taco's

180 cals for three shells
    240 cals for 6 oz of turkey meat
    110 cals for 1/2 cup shedded Cheddar

Can definitely believe the calories in it. Thing is, if you had made one of those at home, the calories would still be high but I'm guessing wouldn't have nearly the amounts of preservatives that you get in those sandwiches.

My biggest vice yet is soda, specifically Mountain Dew. Trying to quit. It's 280 empty calories. Definitely need to get off of it.
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, something I wish was incorporated into my macros earlier...

Yams.

Amazingly good and lots of fiber. I'll have to buy more of them.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not a bad day. About 140 protein and under a hundred carbs, with about 1900 calories. Protein shakes and canned tuna make up the majority of my diet just because of the convenience.

Was on patrol for about 10 hours, i would say it's a good 130 in the sun today. Plan on going for a little run now that i have some down time and working abs/stretching.

No scale to update weight for a few weeks but thats probably for the better.

Hope to find some food to keep the carbs at about 50 or so tomorrow.

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bout to go for a run, gonna try my best for 4 miles, wish me luck. Whats hard about it is I'm gonna have to go for a second part uphill =(

FML started running and instant pain in my shins, it's been like this for awhile but never this bad, was barely able to do a mile. Started running 3 weeks ago, started running daily 9 days ago today, doing atleast two miles. I got a 10mile run on July 1st so I don't wanna take any time off but idk. =( Discouraging to say the least.
    Last edited by Red677; 06-05-2011 at 06:33 AM.

runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runtxstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Red677 View Post
    Bout to go for a run, gonna try my best for 4 miles, wish me luck. Whats hard about it is I'm gonna have to go for a second part uphill =(

FML started running and instant pain in my shins, it's been like this for awhile but never this bad, was barely able to do a mile. Started running 3 weeks ago, started running daily 9 days ago today, doing atleast two miles. I got a 10mile run on July 1st so I don't wanna take any time off but idk. =( Discouraging to say the least.
    I get horrible shin splints as well, but I find that if I push through the first mile, they go away almost completely. I also wear compression sleeves which helps, and ice afterwards. Good luck!

LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cutsville

Eating pretty well. Had an Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich yesterday but it fit within my macros I just hate eating crap. I was sort of stranded, doing an attic building project so I know my calories in were about 2300 (2500 is my cut number) and I was also doing that job from about 12-6pm so I think it all evened out. Im back at my regular desk job for weekend coverage (all alone of course | ) but I brought small food portions (very healthy wraps, seafood, etc) and will eat that throughout the day. Working on 2 laptop setups for my family when I get off work at 3:30 (transferring files, profile setups etc). So I am HOPING I can hit the gym between 7:30-9pm (they close at 9).

I saw people talking about cardio... I used to do it back in the day when I cut and was way bigger. I actually have grown to hate it. I play on a few basketball teams (leagues) so I get one or two games a week as my cardio. I love lifting. Lifting is the best. Eating clean + Lift like your never going to get a chance to again and thats a recipe for a win. And not to mention my mp3 player. If I dont have my music I wont lift.

Keep it up, cant wait to see what the scale says on June 10th. Hoping for the 240s.
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

Finally hit ketosis... if only barely. My energy levels are high, and I ran last night, about 2 miles. Felt great, and I look forward to doing it again tomorrow.

Annnnnnnd here are the pics for starting. They are NOT impressive, but I have something to work towards at least. ABS THIS SUMMER.
    Attached Images
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Keto Crew =